Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Actually it is something like that. o:

So are you like just stealing treasure from other players (or only from the other mermaids) and trying to get the most treasure before you die? I hope you beat those other mermaids. :/

So are you like just stealing treasure from other players (or only from the other mermaids) and trying to get the most treasure before you die? I hope you beat those other mermaids. :/

(Pls don't modkill me for this) Yes, that's exactly it. Whichever of us has the most items at either the end of the game, or when we die, we win.

But anyways I'm at work so phone is off. bye

Can we stop talking about Natty's roleclaim and get back on topic of who we want to lynch?

Also I completely agree with pretty much everything Karla has said and Minties thanks for replying to my post.

From reading back through the thread, I'm starting to become suspicious of Ashtot. I'll explain why.

Okay this is pretty scummy... Why would you even claim right now? Do you have any sort of proof?

Okay, I think we've all seen this and some of us have already noticed that this did seem a little strange at the time. It seemed very obvious that Crystal was joking at the start (putting aside the fact that it wasn't the best timing), so possibly this was him trying to make it look like a scum slip-up. When he realized it wasn't going to work, he made it look like it was an innocent mistake.

I'm sure I'm more gullible than you after all.

Actually I mentioned it first, ty. C:

These three quotes seemed off to me when I re-read them the second time. You seem to really want the credit for mentioning it (which is understandable in some ways), but it seemed more like your really didn't want to lose it for just one post. Now I personally wouldn't be too bothered as town because, as long as it's in the thread for people to see and use, I don't really care ~ but that's just me. The fact that you do it more than once makes it look worse.
If I were scum, I'd probably do that to make sure that people knew I was making posts on the subject. That's why it seems a little scummy in my eyes.

Yeah this is what I meant, thanks for making it understandable.
(This post was made before the above one)

If you keep the above in mind, here he subtly reclaims the point. It wasn't until Dad thought that I had posted it first that it was made less subtle. Why would it matter so much anyway? It's fine wanting to keep credit, but why do you make three posts to make sure that people know it was you? Seems sort of strange to me.

I mentioned it in my post. C:

Anyways I want to hear thoughts from Trundle on who he actually thinks would be a good lynch candidate.

Thoughts from Trundle you say? I'd usually expect someone to at least give their own thoughts if they're asking for thoughts for in return, whether it be before or after you get a response. You haven't said anything about your own thoughts on who you think would make a good lynch candidate either.
Some of your posts seem kind of filler too, like you're trying to stay low-key but look like you're actively contributing.

If this doesn't make sense then, oops.

From reading back through the thread, I'm starting to become suspicious of Ashtot. I'll explain why.

Okay, I think we've all seen this and some of us have already noticed that this did seem a little strange at the time. It seemed very obvious that Crystal was joking at the start (putting aside the fact that it wasn't the best timing), so possibly this was him trying to make it look like a scum slip-up. When he realized it wasn't going to work, he made it look like it was an innocent mistake.

I'm sure I'm more gullible than you after all.

These three quotes seemed off to me when I re-read them the second time. You seem to really want the credit for mentioning it (which is understandable in some ways), but it seemed more like your really didn't want to lose it for just one post. Now I personally wouldn't be too bothered as town because, as long as it's in the thread for people to see and use, I don't really care ~ but that's just me. The fact that you do it more than once makes it look worse.
If I were scum, I'd probably do that to make sure that people knew I was making posts on the subject. That's why it seems a little scummy in my eyes.

(This post was made before the above one)

If you keep the above in mind, here he subtly reclaims the point. It wasn't until Dad thought that I had posted it first that it was made less subtle. Why would it matter so much anyway? It's fine wanting to keep credit, but why do you make three posts to make sure that people know it was you? Seems sort of strange to me.

Thoughts from Trundle you say? I'd usually expect someone to at least give their own thoughts if they're asking for thoughts for in return, whether it be before or after you get a response. You haven't said anything about your own thoughts on who you think would make a good lynch candidate either.
Some of your posts seem kind of filler too, like you're trying to stay low-key but look like you're actively contributing.

If this doesn't make sense then, oops.

To be honest I was just joking around. :p

Other than the asking Trundle part. I didn't really have an opinion at the time and wanted to hear from him because I can't ask him IRL.

I'm inclined to believe Natty's claim. Her play can be attributed to that of a disinterested third party. Lynching her is not productive to us. Our win conditions are independant of each other, and she counts as town for the scum win condition. All I can say is good luck Natty, no doubt the other mermaid(s) are going to try and get you killed. Your cooperation against the scum is still appreciated.

And with that, I turn my vote to my new top scumread, Superpenguin.

I'm inclined to believe Natty's claim. Her play can be attributed to that of a disinterested third party. Lynching her is not productive to us. Our win conditions are independant of each other, and she counts as town for the scum win condition. All I can say is good luck Natty, no doubt the other mermaid(s) are going to try and get you killed. Your cooperation against the scum is still appreciated.

And with that, I turn my vote to my new top scumread, Superpenguin.
I don't think the mermaids can kill eachother...

- - - Post Merge - - -

What I mean is I don't think they have kill ability.

To be honest I was just joking around. :p

Other than the asking Trundle part. I didn't really have an opinion at the time and wanted to hear from him because I can't ask him IRL.

Wow. Goodbye to that wasted hour of my life, RIP. Yes, it took an hour because of my procrastinating here and there.

Uhm, all the roles are basically just random names, i think. I'm Josh. Like who the **** is Josh? Why can't my name be Mark?

@People asking for if ryan got confirmation or whatever, Roleblockers (both mafia and town) never get PMs if they ended up blocking an action.

I just wanted to say that my name is Benjamin so the role names are obviously all people from the IRC.

Can we just bring this little quote from Karla back into the light, please?

This was posted AFTER Night had ended, so notice how he wants to stress how mafia KP is "traditionally" unable to be blocked. However, no one has come forward with protections or veteran hits, and I doubt KP would've been stacked on Feloreena (a Serial Killer and Mafia could've both targeted her, but still).

The only reason none of you are voting for Karla right now is because it's Ryan and then it's Karla. If Karla said he blocked Ryan, BAM! Ryan would be lynched in seconds, and it should be the same the other way around. I am voting for Karla.

Here we have Superpenguin focusing on Karla and barely even mentioning Ryan88, there are so many variables that it is impossible to say exactly what happened, yet you side with Ryan88? I don't understand what there would be to gain from this other than the highly improbable chance that Karla is actually scum.

You're right, let's look at the facts then.

~*~One Kill successfully happened
~*~No one is known to be protected or have lost a life
~*~Ryan blocked Karla
~*~No other roleblock claims

I say it's a pretty good chance Karla is mafia.

A pretty good chance? You were pushing for a Karla lynch really hard, but why? There was hardly a "pretty good chance". Your reasoning is that because there is a very slim chance that Karla is Mafia, that we should go ahead and lynch an extremely valuable player (if Town aligned).

Just think if you don't lynch Karla today...all that laughing you'll have to deal with coming from him saying it was so obviously him, but you were all fools. You'd have to deal with that laughter for months and months non-stop, so why not just lynch him and show him he sucks at being scum. :rolleyes:

Seem very eager to persuade everyone that Karla is the better lynch, yet leaving out actual reason.

Actually, you're right SP. Despite how I thought Ryan could possibly be making this up, the more I've thought about, the more I believe his claim. I completely glossed over that post you brought up that was Karla mentioning something about roleblock and kills. It does seem awfully coincidental that he said that, while possibly having been blocked. Plus I already had thought Karla was acting strangely to what I remember him playing like as town. I had already said something earlier in the game about that, and even though Karla did start posting more, I still had/have a feeling about him. I will send my vote in for him, slightly placeholder-isn and slightly official. I have work tomorrow, which will be from 12-7 PM and day will end at 5, so yeah. :< (Also in case a boulder crushes my house.)

Apparently the persuasion worked because Natty ended up bandwagoning without any real reasoning.

Now this is just what I've noticed and I just think Superpenguin is acting really scummy. Not to mention after Karla got posting he decided to focus on Natty's role instead of on who to lynch. I mean maybe it's just my opinion but why the heck is that even important right now?

I'd like to hear other people's thoughts as I'm not exactly getting a Town vibe from him right now.

I'd also like to hear what Ryan88's role name is.

Superpenguin, your quiet little unvote isn't unnoticed. I expected you to know better than to just accept that factional kills could be blocked. Your eagerness to lynch me, plus the terrible reason (that awful post about lynching me because you don't want to hear my laughter) is so very scummy. I haven't forgotten how you also advocated for no lynching.

+ your sarcastic posts that don't help

+ your weak attempts to figure things out this game

I guess we'll see if your theory that people will blindly follow me is correct.

Athough, I'd like to hear your top scumreads.

Crap we only have 5 hours now. I woke up late and have to run to class but I'll make at least some sort of significant post when I get back, regarding on who I truly want to vote for. Yes, I was partially reaction testing town with my massive filler-filled oath2order post, although some parts still remain a legit case against him.

Crap we only have 5 hours now. I woke up late and have to run to class but I'll make at least some sort of significant post when I get back, regarding on who I truly want to vote for. Yes, I was partially reaction testing town with my massive filler-filled oath2order post, although some parts still remain a legit case against him.

testing town? is that a suggestion towards you being not town?

Back