Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

umm, this makes no sense? moron.

#rekt

It makes complete sense.

Now that we've seen that yours and Natty's arguments against me are completely faulty, who's next on your list? Who else do you think is scum?

It makes complete sense.

Now that we've seen that yours and Natty's arguments against me are completely faulty, who's next on your list? Who else do you think is scum?

I actually dont know, but unlike you ive actually made effort this whole game to find out. I have had legitimate reasons for every vote i've cast, unlike YOU who jumps on a bandwagon and hasn't yet made his own judgement, oh im going to hop here, oh im going to vote this person in because im too dull and incompetent to make my own decisions.

It makes complete sense.

My original case wasn't faulty, but as the game has advanced, it has become faulty. Assuming you're telling the truth about being unlynchable. <3

But tbh I keep bringing it up because I'm bored and third party. #dontcurr #lel

It makes complete sense.

BOOM GET ANNIHILATED

and it doesnt? i actually have no reason what the balls it meant? hence why i said it made no sense, dummy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BOOM GET ANNIHILATED

will you **** off not doing anything, you're another one that does nothing yet im the one being piled on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

this is an absolute joke, and when i die and flip town you'll know you made the wrong decision.

and it doesnt? i actually have no reason what the balls it meant? hence why i said it made no sense, dummy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

will you **** off not doing anything, you're another one that does nothing yet im the one being piled on.
/me walks away with his head down in shame

I actually dont know, but unlike you ive actually made effort this whole game to find out. I have had legitimate reasons for every vote i've cast, unlike YOU who jumps on a bandwagon and hasn't yet made his own judgement, oh im going to hop here, oh im going to vote this person in because im too dull and incompetent to make my own decisions.

I've been making an effort, maybe not as great as normal, but still an effort. You can't say I haven't had legitimate reasons to vote for people. When I place my vote on someone there is always a legitimate reason, doesn't mean it's always right or is the perfect vote, but that doesn't make it illegitimate. Again you're using the hopping thing while you just said yourself that it wasn't true and I've proven you to be wrong.

You're digging yourself a grave and it's really quite hilarious.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

this is an absolute joke, and when i die and flip town you'll know you made the wrong decision.

If you die and flip Town, we will know we've made the wrong decision. Thank you for stating the obvious.

you have literally quoted people and gone, i agree with this, im going to vote them because of this. **** off, not to your normal standard, you've literally done the bare minimum in this game, i actually tried to keep up with the thread and posted thoughts when i was sick.

you have literally quoted people and gone, i agree with this, im going to vote them because of this. **** off, not to your normal standard, you've literally done the bare minimum in this game, i actually tried to keep up with the thread and posted thoughts when i was sick.

I've posted plenty of thoughts. Quoted people and gone? Not sure what you're referencing. I've been doing more than the bare minimum. You're arguments keep getting weaker and weaker, and I'm not sure what you're trying to pull here. I've kept up with the thread all game, not sure why you think I haven't.

I've posted plenty of thoughts. Quoted people and gone? Not sure what you're referencing. I've been doing more than the bare minimum. You're arguments keep getting weaker and weaker, and I'm not sure what you're trying to pull here. I've kept up with the thread all game, not sure why you think I haven't.

I never said you hadnt kept up with the thread? where did i say that?

You have quoted me on an occasion and said it. I am very sure you've done it else where too.

I never said you hadnt kept up with the thread? where did i say that?

You have quoted me on an occasion and said it. I am very sure you've done it else where too.

And what exactly is wrong with quoting people? Are you telling me that I'm scum for quoting people?

I'm too hungry to go and look. Honestly i give up trying to save myself from being killed, you'll see when i die, you got the wrong person. I'm ending his here because for people who dont read the thread all day they're going to have a lot of reading. You are my only suspicion even how "weak" my opinion is, its still something.

ilyash

- - - Post Merge - - -

And what exactly is wrong with quoting people? Are you telling me that I'm scum for quoting people?

I am very sure in previous games ive been accused of being scum for agreeing

I'm too hungry to go and look. Honestly i give up trying to save myself from being killed, you'll see when i die, you got the wrong person. I'm ending his here because for people who dont read the thread all day they're going to have a lot of reading. You are my only suspicion even how "weak" my opinion is, its still something.

Not really something.

ily

ilyash

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am very sure in previous games ive been accused of being scum for agreeing

Well that's a stupid accusation.

Also refusing to post and just giving up seems kind of scummy to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woops screwed up quoting sorry.

Well that's a stupid accusation.

Also refusing to post and just giving up seems kind of scummy to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woops screwed up quoting sorry.

refusing to post? im bloody hungry? I have to eat or ill die today and when day comes. Sorry not sorry, ash is refusing to allow me to eat after a 10 hour shift.

DAq11rY.gif

Back