• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh. .,.i guess i better re-read the OP a few more times so i dont mess up in game XD

Will the Chryssalid know the members of the Mafia/Alien team or do they run risk of giving their teammates embryos and killing them?

They do not know their team, so they run the risk of killing them. However, like the gene mods, MEC Troopers, Cyberdiscs, and Seekers are immune to embryo implants since they are robotic. If they have some of the robotic aliens on their team this lowers the chance for mistakes to happen.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I have made a poll for when the game should start. Please place your votes, thanks!

Poll can be found here: http://strawpoll.me/2056865

Last edited:
Joining now, I read the OP and everything makes better sense. :)

Te plane flight from Disneyworld should come back on Monday on time, so I'm voting for that option.

Monday is currently winning in the poll, vote here if you still want to! Votes won't count after 11pm GMT. I'll get the countdown timer up in the next few hours and put post links in. I didn't do the post links earlier because I am low on character space - might need to move voting rules to the voting thread and stuff but I'll figure out a way to work around it. :D

So Alien Autopsies are gotten when Dr. Vahlen performs an autopsy on, let's say a Chrysalid?

So Alien Autopsies are gotten when Dr. Vahlen performs an autopsy on, let's say a Chrysalid?

Yes, if a Chryssalid dies Dr. Vahlen can then carry out an autopsy to unlock the gene mod. If the Chryssalid corpse is sanitised by EXALT, Dr. Vahlen would not be able to carry out an autopsy on it unless an XCOM Rookie is recruited by Central and retrieves information about the sanitised corpse.

Monday (11PM GMT) won the vote 13 to 9, so the game will be starting in approximately one day!

Game looks amazing, Feloreena! I'd like observers chat, please.

Reminder for any players still wanting to send in WoTC votes - please get them in as soon as you can!

If there is space, I'd to sign up too.

OMHYGODHE'SBACK
and better than ever

Anyways, back from camping and all, but I have no idea what my schedule will look like throughout the week, so... yeah. Expect inactivity.

My mother was never one to plan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back