Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrying on with this...
As you can see, she tries to use the excuse that I hadn't pointed it out until after she had sent in her action, and eventually just falls back on her being "scummy". She pointed out that a few others agreed with her, and wanting to know more, I asked. AndyB and Sataric just happened to be the people who told Yui Z to make that shot and kill Mew, which I find very interesting, because I talked with AndyB about Mew's softclaim and he seemed to agree. Why exactly would he tell Yui Z to kill her then?

Also note that AndyB and Yui Z both voted for Moron over CookingOkasan. Now as for Sataric, he was behind Mew being killed, but what stands out to me the most, is the fact that he wasn't killed tonight. I would think that mafia would do anything in their power to get him killed, but they didn't. And then there's the fact that he just happened to change from protecting himself to killing NikkiNikki. I'm betting he's scum, and claimed as a Jack simply because he could and knew that the DT he's in contact with trusted him enough to not inspect him. I could be way off here, but this is just what I think right now.
In response to that first part. First of all, it wasn't an excuse. I never actually saw your post when you first mentioned it, so I probably just missed it. From joining after the game had started, I had to read through a bunch of annoying spam so I really didn't have the energy to read back through posts again. When you brought it up again, I'd already sent the action in.

For the second part... I voted for Okasan before he admitted to being scum. When he finally admitted to it, majority had been reached anyway so I didn't see it as necessary. I was also on my phone at the time with slow internet, so I wasn't prepared to go through slow internet, just to change my vote when it's unneeded anyway.

If you lynch me, then you'll be making the same mistake that I did with Mew. Only it won't be as big of a loss, seeing as I used my action up already.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wonder when people will realize that I asked everyone in the game for their role?

It's kind of obvious.

If you didn't see voting for Okasan as necessary, then why even bother changing your vote? It's not like a double lynch would have happened.

If you didn't see voting for Okasan as necessary, then why even bother changing your vote? It's not like a double lynch would have happened.

I never changed my vote. Pretty sure I only ever voted once on day, and that was for Moron. Until he confessed to being scum, I wasn't entirely convinced that he was. Clearly I was wrong.

In vd's will, he put that het knows blu rose is scum. This might be to confuse town, but I'd like to hear from Jeremy.

In vd's will, he put that het knows blu rose is scum. This might be to confuse town, but I'd like to hear from Jeremy.
It kind of seems like you're trying to move away from your bandwagon mistake. You're very quick to change your mind without explaining yourself.

It kind of seems like you're trying to move away from your bandwagon mistake. You're very quick to change your mind without explaining yourself.
Yes, it was stupid of me to be quick to form an opinion about you.

Anyways, I'll be out of town today so I might not be able to vote. I'll be popping in during the day to try and say some things though.

Yes, it was stupid of me to be quick to form an opinion about you.

Anyways, I'll be out of town today so I might not be able to vote. I'll be popping in during the day to try and say some things though.
You can vote a placeholder vote.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, so did Nikki, saying that she thought we were scum buddies. They were trying to pull players with them.

Yui Z, IMO, Ashtot's post cocked my eye, so I'll be watching you. However, I'd rather not put a vote on you yet. Do you have anything else to say?

i'm also interested in what harry said about blu rose - yui z doesn't appear that scummy to me purely because she's only one of several people who believed mewmewm was acting weird this game. i think she truly believed mewm was mafia and that's likely why she shot her.

i can't tell if harry was just trying to throw town for a loop. :/

I'd also like to point out that Yui is telling the truth about voting before Okasan admitted, by 3 minutes.

i'm also interested in what harry said about blu rose - yui z doesn't appear that scummy to me purely because she's only one of several people who believed mewmewm was acting weird this game. i think she truly believed mewm was mafia and that's likely why she shot her.

i can't tell if harry was just trying to throw town for a loop. :/

The fact that Jer hasn't posted is a little odd.

Sorry to barge in like this, but..

BREAKING NEWS: AndyB is EXALT according to recent detective investigations!

It's possible he's the XCOM Rookie that got converted to EXALT earlier on in the game, but it's also possible that he could be the Sniper because he was Jailed on Night 1 and wouldn't have been able to use his action that day regardless. Seeing as he might be EXALT's last killing role, I say we get rid of him today without hesitation. Going to ##VOTE: AndyB right away. Thanks for listening.

It's possible he's the XCOM Rookie that got converted to EXALT earlier on in the game, but it's also possible that he could be the Sniper because he was Jailed on Night 1 and wouldn't have been able to use his action that day regardless. Seeing as he might be EXALT's last killing role, I say we get rid of him today without hesitation. Going to ##VOTE: AndyB right away. Thanks for listening.

UPDATE: I asked the host, Feloreena, if it was possible to BOTH be Jailed and also have been sent to EXALT HQ to infiltrate it at the same time - And she said no, since the prisoner is considered roleblocked. That means that AndyB must have been an EXALT from the start, increasing the likelihood of him being the Sniper significantly, though he could also be the Santizier. Either of those would be great for us to rid ourselves of regardless.

OK.
Since the sniper could kill tonight, we can vote him. Any other night and I would wait to see if there was scum <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back