Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

As I've said, we kept trying to convert you and since you are mafia, the conversions failed. So we have no one on our team and the chance of winning is unlikely. Not to mention that it's literally impossible right now, which is when you apparently want to lynch me.

Yeah, yeah, I'm mafia and that's why I can't be converted. Mhmm, keep spouting out your stupid ****. I'm not going to explain any further to anyone ; just lynch me so I can prove all of you wrong and rub it in your faces. ;)

Okay, so I'm thinking about it and
I think mafia withheld their kills.
The 2nd doctor probably protected Natty from your cult conversion.
That means there were no mafia kills that night.
What the ****.
Is the mafia team a bunch of inactives or something?
But I'm tired and confused so w/e

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jesus christ that took me so long to realize. But still, what the ****.
But I don't think Natty is scum. Doctors dont get PMs stating if their protection was successful or not, unfortunately. So we may never know. But I'm just gonna go with that mafia literally forgot to send in their kills.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That and I honestly believe why you couldn't convert Natty is because she was protected on both nights. At least I know thats why it was impossible for you to convert her on night 3 :/

Will I really be helping town though? If there's going to be this constant doubt that little sob Jeremy instilled in everyone (sorry I still love you Jer xoxo), will I be of any help?? And like I said, it doesn't matter what I say - it'll be used against me and made to look as scummy as possible. Even with Jer confirmed cult, he's still obviously going to do his hardest to make me look scummy. So yeah...
*hugs* is ok now I'm not voting for you ^_^

As I've said, we kept trying to convert you and since you are mafia, the conversions failed. So we have no one on our team and the chance of winning is unlikely. Not to mention that it's literally impossible right now, which is when you apparently want to lynch me.

Oh thats right you poor little cult member! We obviously should keep someone who we know is not on our side since they said their chance of winning is slim!
I'm sorry jer, but we don't need anyone who wins the game by us dying.
(I'm sorry, that sounded mean didn't it I'm not trying to be a jerkface i promise ヽ(;▽;)ノ)

Oh thats right you poor little cult member! We obviously should keep someone who we know is not on our side since they said their chance of winning is slim!
(I'm sorry, that sounded mean didn't it I'm not trying to be a jerkface i promise ヽ(;▽;)ノ)
But cult can't kill anyone at night. And like Jer stated above, there's like no one is his cult ( I think). I think everyone should change their vote to Kaiaa, who has a much higher chance of being mafia.

But cult can't kill anyone at night. And like Jer stated above, there's like no one is his cult ( I think). I think everyone should change their vote to Kaiaa, who has a much higher chance of being mafia.

There's the cult leader left. But jer isn't the court leader.
I'd say we keep Jer, and kill the leader once we find out on who it is. (Won't be long anyway :) heh) We can leave Jer to a vig shot once we're in a good spot. Because atm we haven't really found scum like at all.

Is best to vote for someone who CAN kill us

Why are people voting for Kaiaa? She showed as Student(Townie) to an inspection. If you really think you're more likely to hit scum by voting for someone who comes up as Student(Townie) as opposed to Mathlete then I really don't know what to say.

Yes I realise she could always be the Godfather, but why would Pally make up some stupid fake claim if she already had a safe claim as the Godfather? Superpenguin did the same thing and he died as a Townie. As far as I know they were both talking a lot, feels like they were just bored townies trolling around. Pally was also one of the first people to call out Jellofish for his slip-ups. It wasn't necessary to do that, so why would she sell out someone who you think is on the same team as her?

To people who think we have vigilantes, so far the evidence points to NO vigilantes (and if you haven't come forward by now, you're really being a burden to town rather than helping us at this stage in the game given that we have two scum dead in total). Therefore we can only kill Jeremy by lynch. I just can't see the logic in voting Kaiaa over Jeremy unless you're scum yourself.

Jeremy reached majority first, therefore he will die. This post won't have flavor text, but I WILL ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY ADD FLAVOR TEXT LATER. I'M JUST BUSY.

DAY FOUR​

The cliques gathered around Jeremy, saying, "IT'S A PLASTIC!" They killed him, and yellow blood came from his wounds.

Jeremy was a Mathlete(Cult Member).

You are a Mathlete(Cult member). You are part of the Mathletes; your leader converts a player to join each Night. Your win condition is to outnumber or equal Town and Mafia.

Your current Mathletes team is:
TEAM REMOVED

Here is the cult chat link:
LINK REMOVED
It is not to be shared. Any sharing will result in a modkill and ban from future mafia games.

Prin's Will(since Jeremy didn't have one) said:
Hi all you sweet chunks of salt.
If you are reading this, I've died.
So what? Most of you should be happy that you killed mah.
But trust me.
You'll regret it soon.

Night ends tomorrow at 10:00 AM EST. Get your actions in ASAP.

Okay then
Bye Jer.

And to Fel, idk. Like I don't think Pally would troll??? But I don't know. I'll lay off her for now. And there has to be a vig in this game. Night two -

Capella - Killed
TinyTaylor - killed
Oath - Protected
Natty - Protected

If Natty was protected from cult, and there are already 2 kills accounted for, then what was Oath protected from? There would be no reason for Oath to lie about being protected. He didn't know any doctors anyway. Someone shot that night. I'm pretty sure mafia KP was 2 on that night.

And something definitely doesn't make sense on night 3. If Natty wasn't targeted by scum, and Sunshinetea wasn't protected from anything, then where the hell did the scum kills go. God, I swear everyone in Obs is probably laughing at me for missing something obvious. Either scum forgot, we have 2 town roleblockers who somehow prevented a scum kill, or this is some elaborate hoax by Natty. No one has stepped forward about being protected or anything.

If someone is apart of the mafia, and they are attempted to be converted by cult, do they get a notification about it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also where the **** is everybody. Flop, NikkiNikki, Kyuby, etc.

Also Kyuby should've been modkilled a long time ago.
If mafia forgot to send in their kills on night three I'm going to say the mafia team are probably a bunch of inactives.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Damnit Nikki I saw you viewing this thread.
Whatever we're going to lose anyway

I thought that people don't get a PM if they're protected.

No they do.
Lets say Doctor 1 protects Player 2.
Mafia tries to kill player 2.
Player 2 will get a PM that they were protected, but Doctor 1 wont.

Oh sorry about that,your right on Kuyby should had been mod killed a long time ago. I believe we should look into more on the in-actives because night 3 there were no kills. So I agree with what you say on that. Also people who get targeted get the pm those who are not don't get the pm.

FoxWolf64 don't you view this thread and leave. You have barely posted. You have had a few days to catch up as a replacement. Come on.

also day four voting tally bc purpl didnt do it

Voting Day Four

Kaiaa - Tsundere, Aerious, Crazy-Gamer, Crystal, NikkiNikki, Alise, Jeremy,
Natty - LoveMcQueen, Gingersnap,
Jeremy - Feloreena, Kaiaa, Sunshinetea, 8floor, ITookYourWaffles, Mewmewmewm,
No Lynch - Alice
People who didn't vote: Flop, Hikari, FoxWolf64, Kyuby

Honestly I'm going to be looking at the inactives and nonvoters.

Hikari, I'm looking at you. All you do is agree with people. You barely post. Every time there's a lynch you always sound wishywashy. You don't point fingers at them, but you don't show support either.

FoxWolf64, you haven't posted like at all since you got into this game. However, I believe Oath was town before he got replaced and I know you're not cult. So you're okay, but please post more.

Flop, where the **** have you been?

Kyuby needs to be modkilled.

Everyone above has claimed townie. I believe one of them are probably lying.

Also update the damn OP with day and night posts.

If no one dies tonight either then I say we lynch the inactives, because this is ridiculous.
Whatever I suck at this game anyway smh

No they do.
Lets say Doctor 1 protects Player 2.
Mafia tries to kill player 2.
Player 2 will get a PM that they were protected, but Doctor 1 wont.

Ok, thought so. Was confused by what Alice and Jeremy were talking about earlier.

Then I'm not sure where the extra protection message came from (assuming that there is only one cult leader). Someone could have been given an item or maybe mafia have something else that allows extra kills. Their JoAT could use a vigilante shot one night, and I guess that wouldn't count towards KP.

In before we have a vigilante and they are inactive. T_T

Back