Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

So what I'm getting at here is that Natty knows the two DTs and they are working together.
The DTs inspected Jer and he came back cult, but Jer says that Natty is mafia herself due to what HIS DTs told him.
But the DTs have not yet been in contact with Jer, thus proclaiming him the liar?

Maybe it's because I haven't looked too in depth with the posts yet, but have the DTs confirmed publicly or privately that they have not been in contact with Jer?

Can you back that up?
I know you were also suspicious of Pally/Kaiaa, so if you post why then it will help town :)

well Pally said that a blue told her noodle was mafia
she was not mafia
it is posslbe that someone in mafia clamed to be a blue and told her that noodle was mafia
but thats a bit of a strech

So what I'm getting at here is that Natty knows the two DTs and they are working together.
The DTs inspected Jer and he came back cult, but Jer says that Natty is mafia herself due to what HIS DTs told him.
But the DTs have not yet been in contact with Jer, thus proclaiming him the liar?

Maybe it's because I haven't looked too in depth with the posts yet, but have the DTs confirmed publicly or privately that they have not been in contact with Jer?

Natty linked the PMs from when she asked the detectives if they had spoken with Jeremy. Both of them haven't, so I think that Jeremy is lying about being in contact with a detective and is only doing this to try and avoid a lynch.

I know both DTs. One (sunshinetea aka the one who was outted in the thread) already said many times she wasn't in contact with Jer. The other one has PMd Natty and said they weren't in contact with Jer either.
Jer claims there's a third DT that we don't know of, but it's unlikely. That and I gave my reasoning earlier on why he must be lying about his DT.

Also, if you were a vig and shot night two then speak up. Something doesn't add up on that night. If no one says anything by the end of the day then I will know what to do.

And if you were protected last night talk!!!!!! Tell us!!! If no one comes up then I will also assume that Mafia only made one kill last night. That or we have a town roleblocker.

well Pally said that a blue told her noodle was mafia
she was not mafia
it is posslbe that someone in mafia clamed to be a blue and told her that noodle was mafia
but thats a bit of a strech

Okay. It would make sense too, because Pally was the one who said since Natty claimed to Noodle she's scum. Later Noodle flipped town. It could've been another attempt to frame Noodle by Pally.

Does anyone know when day will end???

9 AM EST tomorrow. Also are you gonna respond to my post?

Jer, you should sacrifice yourself for the greater good of town. If you flip town, then that means next day we can lynch Natty.

C r y s t a l brings up a pretty good point here and I was wondering if anyone else agreed with it.

im not big on sacrifices :/

Jer is cult. He literally just told me. He's given up and admitted he's cult. If he's sacrificed, then who cares. Though I'm interested to hear him post his reasoning for Natty. But remember it could just be cult throwing town off.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though, I would like to keep Jer around. Yes, I know he's cult. But he's also in town numbers. We can kill him once we need to, but for now we need to make sure town numbers don't drop too much. Priority is mafia. I don't know how many town and mafia members are left (purpl will you ever ****ing fill that in???????)but I know if we're not careful then our numbers will drop pretty fast. Unless he's cult leader, I'll just keep him alive for now. Just ignore everything he does. We have around 17 members left. Figure that there are about 2-3 cult, and about 3-4 mafia. We keep lynching town and town keep dying at night, then we will reach LYLO pretty soon. We need as much time as possible.

I know both DTs. One (sunshinetea aka the one who was outted in the thread) already said many times she wasn't in contact with Jer. The other one has PMd Natty and said they weren't in contact with Jer either.
Jer claims there's a third DT that we don't know of, but it's unlikely. That and I gave my reasoning earlier on why he must be lying about his DT.

Also, if you were a vig and shot night two then speak up. Something doesn't add up on that night. If no one says anything by the end of the day then I will know what to do.

And if you were protected last night talk!!!!!! Tell us!!! If no one comes up then I will also assume that Mafia only made one kill last night. That or we have a town roleblocker.

Okay everyone, I already talked to tsundere about this in PM briefly, but here's the deal, and it actually turned out pretty well for town because cult and mafia have battled against each other, yet town will come in and claim the victory.

It's logical for me to be public about it now because I'll be lynched anyway and it should save me for at least another day.

I am cult as Natty said. As soon as I was replaced, Natty PMed me and told me that she knew my role from a DT inspecting Prin. However, I had no contact with a detective, but that was the only thing I could come up with (and it almost worked) to relay to you all that Natty is mafia without exposing myself. The real reason I know Natty is mafia is because cult tried converting her multiple times. And because of that, we have pretty much no one on our team right now.

And I know Natty will say she was protected, but it doesn't add up at all. We believed the same thing at first too, which is why we tried converting her again. We wanted to convert her because of all of the role claims she got. So we converted her again, but once again, it didn't go through.

Anyway, it should be very obvious now. I don't know what Natty can do from here. She will say she was protected I suppose, but why didn't she say that before? Because she would have had to be protected at least once or she would have been converted. But remember, two kills didn't happen. And Natty claimed to protect sunshine, who was not targeted. And Alice was told she would be protected as well... also not targeted. So yes, Natty is definitely mafia, and probably a mafia doctor.

I hope I don't sound too scummy, but yeah. I don't think we will be finding more mafia anytime soon tbh. I'd rather we keep cult members (not the cult leader btw, we can kill them) alive because they honestly can't do anything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Natty was protected on nights two and three. That's why you couldn't convert her. I know the doctors themselves who protected her. Well, I know she was for sure protected night three.

By the way, I forgot to mention. I PMed Purpl and he said, just like in the last cult game, you have to be protected twice to be protected from both a kill and a conversion.

I hope I don't sound too scummy, but yeah. I don't think we will be finding more mafia anytime soon tbh. I'd rather we keep cult members (not the cult leader btw, we can kill them) alive because they honestly can't do anything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Natty was protected on nights two and three. That's why you couldn't convert her. I know the doctors themselves who protected her. Well, I know she was for sure protected night three.

You all need to look at your "doctors" closely. Three people were "protected." Yet none of these were actually targeted by mafia? Yet both mafia kills were prevented. That says something.

Jeremy does have a point. And since Cult is in town number we would need them to defeat mafia. After that we can lynch Cult Ione by one

Back