• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

it bothers me how this game was full of people more or less behaving like "something in this game irritates me so now i am going to put no effort in anymore"

it would be nice if people were better sports. :/

it bothers me how this game was full of people more or less behaving like "something in this game irritates me so now i am going to put no effort in anymore"

it would be nice if people were better sports. :/

You can't pin everything on the players, though.

To be honest, the players had a right to be mad. This game was a mess. Day and night posts were late, Purpl made big slipups, etc.

I can't even read the OBS chat without feeling disgusted. The language used in there was beyond vulgar (coming from a guy who swears like a sailor) for a site with kids on it. Some discretion would be nice for future games. Thanks.

I can't even read the OBS chat without feeling disgusted. The language used in there was beyond vulgar (coming from a guy who swears like a sailor) for a site with kids on it. Some discretion would be nice for future games. Thanks.

Srry
Also everyone stop asking me who told me because I'm not telling and it's none of your business

That'd be funny if yours was a multiple of 6

:lemon:

If he keeps putting it off...

- - - Post Merge - - -

You stop that.

What.
Where.
When. . .
I. . .
I. . .
I CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW
i wake up get my coffe and this is what i see ヽ(;▽;)ノ i have no idea whats going on so imma just go back into my hidey hole and hide.
I just.
What.
I.
Drama.
i mean this IS called mean girls mafia but. . .
People.
Drama.
Imma just go and act like this never happened dont mind meeeeeee

guys i think we all know who leaked scum chat
jor2.jpg

Back