• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

Wow..

So if cults are Mathletes, doesn't that just confirm that Jello is cult because they said they are a math geek?

Uh, guys.
Blu Rose and Yui were twins. When an action happens, it happens on the other instead. SO maybe the cult tried to convert Yui, (who ended up dying anyway) and the action happened on Blu Rose instead. Either way, cult lost a member, which means we are one step closer to winning!

- - - Post Merge - - -

r.i.p the townies though -_- we almost never find mafia on the first cycle, though.

I would just like to say that the PM I was sent I read, then forgot to reply (I only had time to read, thought that I'd send it later, then never did) sorry Blu!

What does cult exactly do? Are they good or bad? I'm a bit confused because it's included in town numbers....

What does cult exactly do? Are they good or bad? I'm a bit confused because it's included in town numbers....

Mmm, I don't know why cult is included in towns numbers because they are usually called "scum", which is anything anti-town. Cults win conditions align more with mafia than town - they have to equal or outnumber town.

Mmm, I don't know why cult is included in towns numbers because they are usually called "scum", which is anything anti-town. Cults win conditions align more with mafia than town - they have to equal or outnumber town.
So would be bad to lynch Jello for roleclaiming Cult?

So would be bad to lynch Jello for roleclaiming Cult?

I don't know. Are we 100% sure Math Geek would be cult? I mean it makes sense since Blu Rose was a Mathlete, but you never know. Math Geek could possibly be the leader?? Or not even cult.

I don't know. Are we 100% sure Math Geek would be cult? I mean it makes sense since Blu Rose was a Mathlete, but you never know. Math Geek could possibly be the leader?? Or not even cult.
There was no Math geek clique in Mean Girls..only Mathletes.
I don't think Purpl would make two very similar role names.

I think purp needs to fix the time is till in 0 hours

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, ok. I haven't watched Mean Girls ever, so yeah. LOL.

me either but i am pretty sure that all role go with the theme of mean girls

- - - Post Merge - - -

sataric was known to have been PMing people from her exchange with superpenguin earlier in the thread. i got a friendly PM as well. so maybe scum thought she was making too many alliances? either way it seemed like she was in the middle of working out some roles so sadly i think her death is a big loss for town. ;-;

I believe mafia are targeting the strong players. The last person sataric was talking to on the thread was SP. I know someone has said this before but there is the possibility that mafia is trying to frame SP. I am having a hard time to understand if he is lying or telling the truth in some of his posts. I can't say much atm I am still scanning through the thread.

Where did JellofishXD state that they were a math geek?
Or is math geek different from mathletes, meaning that they may not be a cult?

They stated it here:

RIP Yui Dolby and sataric.
It's getting hard I have no idea rn no ones acting particularly suspicious imo also I am a math geek. No one seems too Town except Yui Z and she dead and maybe natty who I'll prolly pm what my role can do if I have the time.

Where did JellofishXD state that they were a math geek?
Or is math geek different from mathletes, meaning that they may not be a cult?

I don't think there is a Math Geek role. Like it was already said, Purple probably knows the storyline of Mean Girls, and I doubt he'd add another character line when there is already the Mathlete.

I don't think there is a Math Geek role. Like it was already said, Purple probably knows the storyline of Mean Girls, and I doubt he'd add another character line when there is already the Mathlete.
Likewise, I think it would be a waste to waste a lycnh on jello now. Maybe we should see if they say something else hinting at their role? Though, to me, she/he does sound like a Mathlete. It may be a newbie slip up, but we never know.

Where has ITookYourWaffles been?
They posted 2 or 1 pages ago, but since they were a replacement they had to catch up so thats why they didnt post.

idk what the **** happens in mean girls but i dont think "math geek" is an actual role. perhaps its a safeclaim? because if jellofish was a cult member then they wouldve use "mathlete" instead but idk

They posted 2 or 1 pages ago, but since they were a replacement they had to catch up so thats why they didnt post.

idk what the **** happens in mean girls but i dont think "math geek" is an actual role. perhaps its a safeclaim? because if jellofish was a cult member then they wouldve use "mathlete" instead but idk
i doubt they would be that stupid
but still, calling yourself a math geek is kind of stupid anyway tbh in a game with mathletes

Just wanna add Jello already posted what we all passed off as a "noob" slip when he used the word shoot.

Either he's a panicked member of mafia/cult or he's a distraction.

Back