Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

rip townies ;_;

So if any vig shots happened, if anyone was protected, then speaking up would be nice.

people are notified in this game if they are protected? is that the standard here? or are you just implying that if someone was told by the doctor that they were protected, they should say so?

muh inexperience sorry

You're told if you're protected from a hit but not told if a doctor protects you and you're not hit, I think.

Okay, i'm pretty sure Dolby was probably hit by a vig shot. It wouldn't surprise me at all considering Sataric and I did suspect him. Sucks that we were wrong, i'm sorry for suspecting a fellow townie Dolby :(

be nice if someone else confirmed that, due to the "i think" but thanks oath c:

Usually in games the doctor will receive a PM that the target was protected, and the target will receive a PM stating that they were protected. Sometimes only the doctor will receive a PM, but yeah.

thank you thank you.
it generally looks to be in the interest of the town for the protected to speak up, if possible, then.

thank you thank you.
it generally looks to be in the interest of the town for the protected to speak up, if possible, then.

Oh yeah forgot to add but that only happens if the target was actually targetted. If they were protected and no kill attempts were made then they dont get a PM

Yeah, the notifications of doctors changes each game. In some games, if a protection is successful, the victim isn't told, in others, they are.

NI do suspect that Oath is blue - Or at least not green. I think he could still be on the scum team or some kind of third party role, possibly

Sorry, I am actually green, a Student. I would've posted more day one, but you know me and lynches. That, and I've started playing State of Decay: Lifeline which is awesome.

Anyways, so from what I've gathered from day one, it was basically lelelynch Blu Rose, and then overnight Superpenguin vs Sataric and Dolby?

Assuming those were all mafia kills, then it looks like mafia was trying to frame Superpenguin. All I can think is "Is mafia trying to frame Superpenguin?" It looks like it, but then again, maybe Superpenguin's trying to dupe us into thinking like that.

Either way, I don't believe a word Superpenguin says. I think he's lying about his roleclaim of Sleeper Inventor Toxic Goo. I think he's something else but isn't telling us. I think he's either scum hiding behind that or is town trying to bait mafia into killing him, and his role would end up killing the person who kills him.

From the looks of it, he's going to be a pest to town either way and I wouldn't mind lynching him today just to get him to stop whatever idiocy he's doing.

I'm honestly at a loss here though. Because I haven't played with a good chunk of the people here and I don't know how half these people play.

RIP Yui Dolby and sataric.
It's getting hard I have no idea rn no ones acting particularly suspicious imo also I am a math geek. No one seems too Town except Yui Z and she dead and maybe natty who I'll prolly pm what my role can do if I have the time.

well, uh, the obvious is suspicious here.

but in other news:
i do have to work on tuesday. i will try to stick my nose in at 8AM PST, noonPST, and sometime after 5PM PST, but i cannot guarantee really how that will work out. i do not want people to think of my work absence as anything more than it is, and i will try to be here despite how silly my work is.

Back