Mafia TBT Mafia VIII: Dark Lord Ascending [Game Over/Town Win]

Now we can either continue being sarcastic with our reactions about Beary's death, or we actually talk about night.

So, I'm guessing that I'm dead?
: D
Well, I thoroughly enjoyed making a fool of myself. No hard done, amirite?
Anyways, good luck scum! I'm counting on you <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also YOU DIDNT MAKE IT ****ING FABULOUS KARLA </3

The part I bolded: Not in most cases? We have a Town Drunk at our hands, and DT's could inspect someone who will die. I know what you mean though.

Yeah, I meant to include if you get a report of only a single player that visited them. Obviously the Town Drunk is there to mess around with us. However, even if they do get in the way, it's still a 50/50 read on which one is mafia. Especially considering one of them would probably have already existing suspicions through other actions or something.

As I am pretty sure only one red sends in the actions, that only gives you one red to find through tracking.

I went through the first post to see if it cleared this up any, and I just want to bring up some things that some of you may have skimmed over about mafia actions:

KarlaKGB said:
A single Death Eater can cast multiple spells provided that all other Death Eaters are casting spells too.

Looks as though that all mafia members will have to cast spells. This would have given us a better clue as to who is mafia with the trackers/watchers in play. However, there is another rule that applies...

KarlaKGB said:
Avada Kedavra (2 MP)
The infamous killing curse that causes instantaneous death. It leaves no mark, nor trace of who cast it.

Unfortunately, it appears we cannot follow the mafia in who they kill. Luckily, this means if the tracker/watcher sees any actions played upon a dead player, they probably weren't mafia actions as why would mafia use roleblocks/frames on players they want to kill?

Yay more to use agaisnt Justin!
Scarcasm or not, your doing a terrible job of defending yourself.

What am I supposed to be defending myself at?

Also, confirmed evidence by Ashtot that Trundle is scum, please see below:

It's not like you have any evidence against him that you've posted. 6 hours is the longest later I've seen.

It's not like you have any evidence against him that you've posted. 6 hours is the longest later I've seen.

*letter
I'm waiting, I have a few points down, but I know for any of you to take me seriously it litterally has to be better than gold.

You spelled sarcasm wrong so anyway you do have any proof that Jubs is a scum or you are just accusing him but no proof I'm waiting for the evidence. It's really obvious that he is being sarcastic.

You spelled sarcasm wrong so anyway you do have any proof that Jubs is a scum or you are just accusing him but no proof I'm waiting for the evidence. It's really obvious that he is being sarcastic.

I'm waiting for a defense from him? Is that a logical answer for you? All he does is post sarcasm to make us forget about him.

I'm waiting for a defense from him? Is that a logical answer for you? All he does is post sarcasm to make us forget about him.

Defense for what?

tbh Justin's response to my quote / comment about the Beary thing was enough for me to lay off him for now. If he were scum I'd expect him to be a lot more defensive / careful about posting (btw - has Justin ever been scum in a game?).

tbh Justin's response to my quote / comment about the Beary thing was enough for me to lay off him for now. If he were scum I'd expect him to be a lot more defensive / careful about posting (btw - has Justin ever been scum in a game?).

Only once back in Game 2 if I remember correctly. Which was... ages ago. Like November or December IIRC.

But yeah, Kit, maybe you missed this post earlier? http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ding-Night-1&p=2729775&viewfull=1#post2729775 I'm not sure what else you're looking for. You're kinda making yourself look like a fool at the moment.

Back