Mafia TBT Mafia VI: Faithful June [Game Over/Town Win]

No, that's against the rules.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lel I'm pretty mellow right now. I'm not gonna get banned.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I'm not mad that I'm getting lynched. I'm mad that everyone is following Trundle like it's a parade. You all will be screwed if he ever is mafia, because you will never lynch him.

No, that's against the rules.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lel I'm pretty mellow right now. I'm not gonna get banned.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I'm not mad that I'm getting lynched. I'm mad that everyone is following Trundle like it's a parade. You all will be screwed if he ever is mafia, because you will never lynch him.

Actually, you're wrong. I suck at being mafia and people can tell really fast. I'm a good town player, which is why I get in contact with people when I'm a town role. I don't understand why they wouldn't trust a proven town member when you showed up scum from the Insane Detective. Obviously, it's possible that Tom framed you, but we can't really take the risk unless Fireninja1, who is being inspected tonight, shows up mafia.

Champ, why are you throwing a little fit now that you've been caught? Seriously, defend yourself or something.

We'll just wait and see me be town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Champ, why are you throwing a little fit now that you've been caught? Seriously, defend yourself or something.

There is no way to defend myself, once Trundle accuses someone him and his posse of bandwagoners lynch me.

Champ really isn't making this any fun. We follow trundle because like he said he's a good town player. He's been proven as town but also I'd rather lose the game to trundle being mafia then you being a **** :)

Champ really isn't making this any fun. We follow trundle because like he said he's a good town player. He's been proven as town but also I'd rather lose the game to trundle being mafia then you being a **** :)
I agree with this. We have already lynched one mafia thanks to him, but to be perfectly honest, I don't think he is mafia. He led us to lynch Tom, the mafia's Framer.

Okay I will make an actual defense. It is not very likely that this will convince any of you to change your votes but I am a townie. Either, Trundle is lying
The cop is lying
or the cop had hallucinations.
I know you will all think that this is BS and that I am lying, but I am not. I want to lynch FireNinja1, he is online for at least 12 hours a day and most of the time he only posts once per day/night cycle to avoid modkill. I know he does it in all his games, but he is just a waste of a spot in my opinion, I would rather have someone else who is active take up his spot.

Okay I will make an actual defense. It is not very likely that this will convince any of you to change your votes but I am a townie. Either, Trundle is lying
The cop is lying
I know you will all think that this is BS and that I am lying, but I am not. I want to lynch FireNinja1, he is online for at least 12 hours a day and most of the time he only posts once per day/night cycle to avoid modkill. I know he does it in all his games, but he is just a waste of a spot in my opinion, I would rather have someone else who is active take up his spot.

If the cop had hallucinations, they wouldn't have only gotten 1 PM back. Their action would've still come through.

The cop is lying

You're right, it made no difference, although if you hadn't caused such a fuss, and defended yourself earlier then maybe just maybe you could have saved your butt, but you ruined it for yourself by being such a ****.

You're right, it made no difference, although if you hadn't caused such a fuss, and defended yourself earlier then maybe just maybe you could have saved your butt, but you ruined it for yourself by being such a ****.
It was not that big of a fuss...

Hour and a half left omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

- - - Post Merge - - -

If mafia hasn't sent their kills in yet, I just want to remind them: one-shot vigilante.

Champ, you have received a warning for spamming the thread with stupid gifs and images. One more image and you will be modkilled and get a one-game ban, most likely.

In case Mafia used 2 KP on me tonight, the following players need to be lynched, Town. Do not take a chance & please lynch them ->

- Champ2947 ( yes there is a chance Tom framed him )
- Dolby ( yes there is a chance he may be Town - please don't bother inspecting as he may be Godfather )

Good luck.

Back