Mafia TBT Mafia V: There and Back Again [Game Over/Town Win]

I just got a PM. I was targeted last night. First off, thanks to whoever saved me. Second, if you're the one who protected me, it'd be nice if you came out to me. The town needs to know the doctors this game.
So there is one of the missing kills. Again, I could have died, so thanks!

I got targeted last night by someone. I'm assuming it's the Mafia since 1 KP isn't accounted for and I just got my PM.
If it was a Vigilante, then boo you.

Inb4: omg Mafia totes held back 1 KP to make her look Town

I was considering not claiming the hit for that reason, but essentially it'll help Town to know in case someone tries to fake-claim that hit.

Check in with your Vigilantes to see if they targeted me.

Why the hell are you all cheering? Yeah, great that the godfather is dead, but WE LOST THE REVIVER.

It's disappointing sure, but the Godfather equals 1 whole KP. That'll knock KP down a peg, especially if we can work out who the remaining scum are and get a red lynch today.

I just got a PM. I was targeted last night. First off, thanks to whoever saved me. Second, if you're the one who protected me, it'd be nice if you came out to me. The town needs to know the doctors this game.

I got targeted last night by someone. I'm assuming it's the Mafia since 1 KP isn't accounted for and I just got my PM.
If it was a Vigilante, then boo you.

Inb4: omg Mafia totes held back 1 KP to make her look Town

I was considering not claiming the hit for that reason, but essentially it'll help Town to know in case someone tries to fake-claim that hit.

Check in with your Vigilantes to see if they targeted me.

Okay, so Kayla is claiming as a Veteran, and Trundle got protected?
Just clarifying. cx

Reminder that locally sharing information contained in a PM from a host is not against the rules. Quoting, taking a screen capture, forwarding a message from a host or anything of the likes is however against the rules and will result in a modkill. This does not apply to PM's you receive from other living players.

KarlaKGB wanted us to clear the following people from his list:

Justin
Beary509

Just have to figure out whether it was done on purpose or to make them look bad.

Guys, back off beary a little, this is simply a repeat of game 2. Attacking her and putting her on tilt isn't going to help pin her role down.

Now, look at this influx of votes in the final hour. I am confident that at least two out of those highlighted players are Mafia. Pretty sure Mafia aren't brave enough to throw in the final vote, or even the second last vote.

My list of names to look at are therefore:

BellBringerGreen
Beary509
Tom
SirGanatar
Justin
Prin
Blu Rose
You
Jeremy

I'm going to remove Justin first, because he's an experienced player and is likely to be tracking the vote counts quite closely and won't want to put the second last nail in Dolby's coffin if he was scum. We also did discuss this before, so the idea to lynch Dolby was always on his mind.

Beary is already on everyone's s***list, she's the easiest frame of Mafia's life. Checking her is a waste.

Likewise, KarlaKGB said he found SirGanatar suspicious because of the way he voted on Dolby. Again did he do it on purpose to try to clear SirGanatar or did he do it to get Town to challenge SirGanatar in case he died?

Whoop de do, the mafia is taking advantage of me. .-.

I'm sooo irritated that they set me up.

People are attacking me through PM now? Honestly, how low can ya go?
I'm trying my best out here. I don't have much reason for you not to lynch me, but please, PLEASE don't waste a lynch on me. We need to get mafia, not useless dwarfs like me...

I'm trying my best out here. I don't have much reason for you not to lynch me, but please, PLEASE don't waste a lynch on me. We need to get mafia, not useless dwarfs like me...

We.
Are.
Not.
USELESS.

Just had to point this out, sorry.

What I noticed about Hikari is that he never seems to reply to Oath's snarls comments about him always having something in the way (other than school/work). Hikari hasn't been the best so far with contributing and talking about lynches so I feel as if Hikari is just skipping posts or if he's just too busy to the point where he shouldn't even be playing.
He still goes on to check the thread so why is he interested in looking and reading the "better" posts and not even posting? He isn't a target to the Mafia because of his inactivity; but he could possibly be hiding a blue role.

Woah! Karla was the godfather!? Thank you to whoever killed him, because things could've turned out bad if he would've stayed in the game...

WILL YOU ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE.

It's disappointing sure, but the Godfather equals 1 whole KP. That'll knock KP down a peg, especially if we can work out who the remaining scum are and get a red lynch today.

I know, I know. I just focus on the negative too much.

KarlaKGB wanted us to clear the following people from his list:

Justin
Beary509

Just have to figure out whether it was done on purpose or to make them look bad.

Likewise, KarlaKGB said he found SirGanatar suspicious because of the way he voted on Dolby. Again did he do it on purpose to try to clear SirGanatar or did he do it to get Town to challenge SirGanatar in case he died?

I kind of want to agree with at least one of these. I have nothing to say about Justin or Ganatar yet, considering how they're both inactive and probably playing Rust. There's nothing to go with on them. Very few posts. The last bit in that quote about Beary, I think it was Karla saying "don't bother with beary, she isn't really important (lol jk she is)". I know this isn't the best logic to go on, but keep on reading!

Whoop de do, the mafia is taking advantage of me. .-.

I'm sooo irritated that they set me up.

Give Beary the Golden Globe for Best Actress in a Drama.

No I didn't, because I am not mafia.

Care to explain why we should believe you? Or give us a suspect you might have?

Who's attacking you?

We.
Are.
Not.
USELESS.

Just had to point this out, sorry.

We? By "we", are you referring to you two being townies, or are you referring to you two being scum?

No problem. I'm just useless. .-.
You guys are making a distraction out of me...
I'm not the distraction.

Wait, you say in one line that town is making you a distraction, but then you say that you're not the distraction. I find that to be some interesting wording. You're not the distraction. Key word is "the". This looks like you could be mafia, letting slip that there's another distraction out there.

Sure, some town members might have made a distraction out of you. But you're perpetuating that distraction. You're not providing another name for lynch. You're not doing anything to help get us off of you, and onto someone else.

Beary, you PM'd me saying you were suspicious of Trundle. You can elaborate on this, you know. The funny thing is, I got that at 7:39PM EST. Then at 9:18PM EST Trundle posts.

He was protected. Okay, so you're suspicious of him, and then he gets hit. Is there something you want to tell us? Are we looking at a possible SK or vigilante here? Or maybe a mafia. All I know is that this looks very suspicious.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What I noticed about Hikari is that he never seems to reply to Oath's snarls comments about him always having something in the way (other than school/work). Hikari hasn't been the best so far with contributing and talking about lynches so I feel as if Hikari is just skipping posts or if he's just too busy to the point where he shouldn't even be playing.
He still goes on to check the thread so why is he interested in looking and reading the "better" posts and not even posting? He isn't a target to the Mafia because of his inactivity; but he could possibly be hiding a blue role.

Oh go figure, I have another little snarl/*****y comment directed to Hikari in the post I just made. That's kind of amusing.

Hikari always does this. Post after the major events and basically does a recap. It's really annoying. I'd like to lynch him, but he's a bit of a waste of a lynch, y'know?

If Hikari is hiding a blue role, then may god help us all that a useful role was given to him.

WILL YOU ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE.

I know, I know. I just focus on the negative too much.

I kind of want to agree with at least one of these. I have nothing to say about Justin or Ganatar yet, considering how they're both inactive and probably playing Rust. There's nothing to go with on them. Very few posts. The last bit in that quote about Beary, I think it was Karla saying "don't bother with beary, she isn't really important (lol jk she is)". I know this isn't the best logic to go on, but keep on reading!

Give Beary the Golden Globe for Best Actress in a Drama.

Care to explain why we should believe you? Or give us a suspect you might have?

Who's attacking you?

We? By "we", are you referring to you two being townies, or are you referring to you two being scum?

Wait, you say in one line that town is making you a distraction, but then you say that you're not the distraction. I find that to be some interesting wording. You're not the distraction. Key word is "the". This looks like you could be mafia, letting slip that there's another distraction out there.

Sure, some town members might have made a distraction out of you. But you're perpetuating that distraction. You're not providing another name for lynch. You're not doing anything to help get us off of you, and onto someone else.

I know that trying to get the spotlight off of me won't help. It would just make me more suspicious.

Beary, you PM'd me saying you were suspicious of Trundle. You can elaborate on this, you know. The funny thing is, I got that at 7:39PM EST. Then at 9:18PM EST Trundle posts.

He was protected. Okay, so you're suspicious of him, and then he gets hit. Is there something you want to tell us? Are we looking at a possible SK or vigilante here? Or maybe a mafia. All I know is that this looks very suspicious.

I KNEW the mafia would do that. I PMed you because you were curious. I am not suspicious of Trundle anymore, due to...reasons...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh go figure, I have another little snarl/*****y comment directed to Hikari in the post I just made. That's kind of amusing.

Hikari always does this. Post after the major events and basically does a recap. It's really annoying. I'd like to lynch him, but he's a bit of a waste of a lynch, y'know?

If Hikari is hiding a blue role, then may god help us all that a useful role was given to him.

Responses in bold.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And seriously, I am not acting? You did this in IRC mafia. AND I WAS NOT.
Honestly, look at my user title. It's who I am.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Karla would NEVER put it out there, for no reason, that 2 players on his mafia team shouldn't be on the list. That is just stupid.
He is clever enough to set people up.

I am suspicious of beary509. Trundle was the first person to accuse her and then someone apparently targeted him.

Also, she seemed to follow Karla's lead to lynch a townie. Karla first suggested that voting for Dolby would be a good idea and then she followed. This alone doesn't say much because a lot of people voted for him anyway.

But then she started getting interestingly aggressive in favor of voting for him. Here, here, here, and here.

But this next post is, in my opinion, the biggest case for this theory. As soon as Dolby is revealed to be a townie, she over exaggerates her reaction to it. The drastic change from aggressiveness to this post seems very fake to me.

After night ended, I got a similar vibe from this post, which others pointed out as well.

Back