Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

ugh now I feel like I'm gonna get targeted... if there's a doc pls consider saving me <\3

Yuup. Not a good sign tbh.

Quick reminder that lynch is in 30 minutes - I read meow's post but I wanna ISO Ness super quick for myself.

In the meanwhile:
Meow - what happened to your panda suspicion? Also, props on typing that all up on phone - that looks like it was a monster to type.

tbh it's still there, I explained in my post before the one on Daniel that I think that if Panda spends less time defending herself and more time suggesting people to lynch her alignment will be clearer... but now with how Ness said Panda was "obv town" I'm trying to figure out if he'd be so blatant in defending his scumteam or if she's really town. If anyone has any meta on that about Ness, that'd be nice to know

& lmaoo I used Notes otherwise there's no way I'd be able to write out that much. last game before I died my post on Trundle was written on my phone when I was in the car LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yuup. Not a good sign tbh.

Quick reminder that lynch is in 30 minutes - I read meow's post but I wanna ISO Ness super quick for myself.

In the meanwhile:
Meow - what happened to your panda suspicion? Also, props on typing that all up on phone - that looks like it was a monster to type.

tbh it's still there, I explained in my post before the one on Daniel that I think that if Panda spends less time defending herself and more time suggesting people to lynch her alignment will be clearer... but now with how Ness said Panda was "obv town" I'm trying to figure out if he'd be so blatant in defending his scumteam or if she's really town. If anyone has any meta on that about Ness, that'd be nice to know

& lmaoo I used Notes otherwise there's no way I'd be able to write out that much. last game before I died my post on Trundle was written on my phone when I was in the car LOL

lol I kinda (not really) called it earlier in the game when I said "if we don't get scum in the first day cycle I'll be very surprised"

REMEBER THAT ****ING TIME NESS REFERRED TO "THE TOWN"

HAHAHAHAHAHA GRAMMAR NESS GRAMMAR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

- - - Post Merge - - -

If someone has the bomb can they use an action and give it away

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does giving the bomb away count against scum KP?

OK, I read that wrong.
I still think that Daniel is probably third-party though, and we should lynch them tomorrow.

REMEBER THAT ****ING TIME NESS REFERRED TO "THE TOWN"

HAHAHAHAHAHA GRAMMAR NESS GRAMMAR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

wondering this as well.
bomb is kinda confusing to me. obv no one would want it, so i'm hoping/assuming it can be given away.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I assume these questions are for me.

The bomb can be given away during either a day phase or a night phase. You cannot give away the bomb and still use another item or action that night - You have to choose. No items or active powers count against scum KP - Their KP is set and if they should obtain a killing item or use a killing power, that would then make them able to perform more kills per night than their original KP would imply. Basically, to simplify how it works: each person has 1 action each regardless of alignment, and they have to choose what to do with that action. Give away an item, use an item, use an active power, send in 1 KP, etc.

lol I kinda (not really) called it earlier in the game when I said "if we don't get scum in the first day cycle I'll be very surprised"

there goes Trundle trying to act like he did anything helpful:rolleyes:

are my cases improving or are they still meaningless ;)

Nice, Ness seemed so suspicious the whole time. plus he was kind of a **** lolol

Back