Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

It's Panda and mother that are scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

A running theme with scum is a near refusal to give reads.meow and Alexi have been more than happy to do so

@OATH i am TOWN !!!! i assure you if you get people to lynch me tomorrow then mafia wins. why are you being so blind at the moment, either you really don't know or you are scum yourself. how the heck do you want to lynch me over JACOB, or even Crys or Mother ? is it cause i wasn't flip flopping yesterday with my vote ? doesn't that make more sense as town ? Crys and Jacob were the ones going back and forth trying their damnedest not to die and to appease one of us by joining votes with us. if you really are Samson then you are making a huge mistake i suggest yo go back and read and retract what you've advised the remaining players to do.

@DOUGH im sorry to say this but if you really are the doctor can you save OATH he is making a big mistake and he is going to need to try to fix it when he realizes what hie's done.

-I hope I die tonight so you can fix this problem before its to late for Town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Oath the chocolate milk-

I did not use it for myself, I'm practically townie now without my night life.
I gave it to someone else, but I don't want to say who (claimed town member). It would be a shame if they got killed when because I told scum who has it.

They can claim that they have it tomorrow, and if I survive, I'll tell you if they dont

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, couldn't there still be a scum member among the "claimed" townies?? That's an easy role to claim.
Let's not let M3ow_ and Alexi under our radar just yet

AGAIN... why wouldn't you give the Chocolate Milk to OATH??

Panda address all my points instead of appealing to emotion.

Why would Jacob instantly claim the bomb was on him? Very risky. Too risky.

Crys has done nothing but help us.

You are scum. I want you lynched first because mother is likely to not vote. BUUUTT I will gladly lynch her first. I know the two of you are scum, you absolutely have to be. I just don't know which side.

You are scum. I want you lynched first because mother is likely to not vote. BUUUTT I will gladly lynch her first. I know the two of you are scum, you absolutely have to be. I just don't know which side.

Oath you are wrong about me... so i most be scum over Crys and Jacob cause im not caught up in a web of lies ?

you know what i really don't know i think scum is either Crys and Jacob or its Mother and Alexi(who's been minimally helpful and just coasting by.)

- i really really really hope i die tonight so you can fix this s***.

AGAIN... why wouldn't you give the Chocolate Milk to OATH??

First of all I never said I didn't give it to Oath
secondly, oath said he was most likely going to die?? Why would I give milk to someone who's gonna die? He does know he gets it until next morning

- - - Post Merge - - -

ebwop, he'd be dead before he got it, and it would go to waste

Why is it that scum this game seems to all have been looking at Sarasa, Rune, and Daniel as anti-town?
This was like D1 with not much to go off you and my main scum read was Ness i ended up being one of the first people to vote NESS

Fascinating that you think he was "sincere" with "genuine mistakes". at 2:19AM on March 28th, yet 12 hours later around 3:00PM March 28th, she suddenly switches over to "Jacob is scum" with lines such as the following:
i was trying to make sense of all the information and i didnt want to just assume they were full of **** right away.

She also had me read as very very town.
yeah....

Until I started pushing for Cory, when she suddenly started doubting me as town.
so you want to lynch me cause i doubt you? if i were scum i wouldn't be so stupid i would buddy up with you like Crys or Jacob are.

You may not been explicitly been defending Cory but you were implicitly defending him.
i already explained this, no i wasn't i just felt stronger about lynching Jacob again if i were scum i wouldn't go against you so obviously OATH.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i don't understand how you see me ass scum when I've done nothing but lynch scum from both parties each and every day !

- - - Post Merge - - -

First of all I never said I didn't give it to Oath
secondly, oath said he was most likely going to die?? Why would I give milk to someone who's gonna die? He does know he gets it until next morning

- - - Post Merge - - -

ebwop, he'd be dead before he got it, and it would go to waste

@Jacob oh sorry i thought he's be able to use it this Night Phase.

I don't see how you were suspicious of me and started doubting me as town since I've lynched people from both sides :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You could still be third party. That Minties case on Trundle was absolutely solid. Easy way to hide by jumping on that.

I don't see how you were suspicious of me and started doubting me as town since I've lynched people from both sides :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You could still be third party. That Minties case on Trundle was absolutely solid. Easy way to hide by jumping on that.

but i said before her long post that i was sus of him !!!

As I said, I'll gladly lynch mother first

YES good read oath

i literally only just read sataric's post after day 3
have yet to read the rest
doing so now...

- - - Post Merge - - -

idk.. I really don't think Panda is scum.. tbh I'm torn between whether she and Jacob are
I do agree that mothers is DEFINITELY scum, I wanted to vote for them on day 3.
but guess we'll see who dies after night

Back