Mafia TBT Mafia ??? - Mafia Mafia (Natty Wins!)

I think we're all Mafia.

That being said I'm pretty sure Dolby was the one who made me town with the grenade.

if ur town why would we all be mafia unless ur pulling a blu

Well I was Mafia, but Dolby probably grendaded me with a smoke bomb or something like that and made me town.

I don't even know what this game this anymore.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well i 110% trust dad now, he pointed out the scum slip.

Voting for ness. Because not only did he start a RVS on Haydenn when they usually just lead to a mislynch than anything else. But also started getting on him for a reasonable reaction to being randomly voted for.

Plus this quote seems really off to me. He's gonna automatically trust dad for pointing out scummy stuff even though the same thing happened in smash Mafia and he was scum, not the best reason to completely trust someone for. Probably just to go under the radar in dads eyes.

Mafia with the role of throwing out grenades that turn other mafia town and thus no longer counting towards their numbers? Ashtot what.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is a troll setup.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yeah Daniel I laughed at him trusting me like right off the bat, especially considering trusting me led to him being culted by me in one game and him watching me win as a scumlord in his game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But it doesn't matter if he trusts me or not. Should be about the reads.

ill vote tomorrow because its 1 am but I am still confused as to why we are voting ness? can someone like explain what he did wrong please ahaha

I kinda just said it, he randomly votes, attacks Haydenn for a rather normal reaction, and quickly trusts dad for pointing blu's slip. It's just really fishy and I don't have much else to go off on since its been a really quiet game.

oh wait no i get it now

ill still vote tmr tho gn

- - - Post Merge - - -

I kinda just said it, he randomly votes, attacks Haydenn for a rather normal reaction, and quickly trusts dad for pointing blu's slip. It's just really fishy and I don't have much else to go off on since its been a really quiet game.

ok yea got it ahaha ty

Well I was Mafia, but Dolby probably grendaded me with a smoke bomb or something like that and made me town.

I don't even know what this game this anymore.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voting for ness. Because not only did he start a RVS on Haydenn when they usually just lead to a mislynch than anything else. But also started getting on him for a reasonable reaction to being randomly voted for.

Plus this quote seems really off to me. He's gonna automatically trust dad for pointing out scummy stuff even though the same thing happened in smash Mafia and he was scum, not the best reason to completely trust someone for. Probably just to go under the radar in dads eyes.

Lol

You honestly think that just because someone is scum the past game makes them scum again? Dad has been doing things that i like, thats why i'm trusting him. To point out scum Day 1 just furthered it.

So, you're voting for me for trusting/voting someone? RVS isn't a final thing, its to look for reactions in other people. I wasn't even going to keep my vote on Haydenn. Also, that "reasonable" reaction was meant to look for other reactions, not just Haydenns.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thats interesting

You're unaware of what RVS is. RVS is randomly voting someone to look for reactions in other people and I seem to be at a good start right now.

If it wasn't obvious already, i was reaction testing here.

Lol

You honestly think that just because someone is scum the past game makes them scum again? Dad has been doing things that i like, thats why i'm trusting him. To point out scum Day 1 just furthered it.

So, you're voting for me for trusting/voting someone? RVS isn't a final thing, its to look for reactions in other people. I wasn't even going to keep my vote on Haydenn. Also, that "reasonable" reaction was meant to look for other reactions, not just Haydenns.

No it doesnt, but trusting someone for pointing out a slip does not make them town, as you saw in your game. You saying you "110% trust dad" sounds really exaggerated and fake.

And I don't know what reactions you would be looking for, since of course no one is going to be happy with a random vote and have some sort of opposition.

The fact that a Mafia died at night makes me think that either there's a big or a role were if someone is attacked they kill them instead.

And out of the rest of us in the game, you seem like the best candidate to lynch next. Since your logic for scum Juninho is very odd and you're either blindly or fake trusting someone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vig*

No it doesnt, but trusting someone for pointing out a slip does not make them town, as you saw in your game. You saying you "110% trust dad" sounds really exaggerated and fake.

And I don't know what reactions you would be looking for, since of course no one is going to be happy with a random vote and have some sort of opposition.

The fact that a Mafia died at night makes me think that either there's a big or a role were if someone is attacked they kill them instead.

And out of the rest of us in the game, you seem like the best candidate to lynch next. Since your logic for scum Juninho is very odd and you're either blindly or fake trusting someone.

Trusting someone for pointing out scum day 1 is town in my eyes.

1) How is it scum to do an RVS? Why don't you try educating yourself. Click here.
2) How is it scum to be trusting someone? I didn't go under the radar in anyway.

You're calling me out as the "best lynch candidate right now" when i haven't done anything else other then reaction test. It looks like your trying to pull and Oath2order on me and lynch for BS reasons.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And for Haydenn to vote me back, is what i found to be scum. Not to mention he just bandwagoned along with you on voting me.

Trusting someone for pointing out scum day 1 is town in my eyes.

1) How is it scum to do an RVS? Why don't you try educating yourself. Click here.
2) How is it scum to be trusting someone? I didn't go under the radar in anyway.

You're calling me out as the "best lynch candidate right now" when i haven't done anything else other then reaction test. It looks like your trying to pull and Oath2order on me and lynch for BS reasons.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And for Haydenn to vote me back, is what i found to be scum. Not to mention he just bandwagoned along with you on voting me.

Wow I didn't know what RVS was, thanks for educating me o wise one.

Dad didn't really point out anything, that was a clear scum skip if I had seen one. It's more just pointing out the odvious so I don't know why trusting someone for that so quickly.

And I'm not trying to lynch you for no good reason. You're just the best one to lynch since no one else has said much and you've had questionable logic and reasoning.

Honestly, this game is just really weird and with all these weird roles like ******** arsonist, gibbon, and bus driver with town making grenades. I wouldn't be surprised if you have a weird role too.

Dad didn't really point out anything, that was a clear scum skip if I had seen one. It's more just pointing out the odvious so I don't know why trusting someone for that so quickly.

And I'm not trying to lynch you for no good reason. You're just the best one to lynch since no one else has said much and you've had questionable logic and reasoning.

Honestly, this game is just really weird and with all these weird roles like ******** arsonist, gibbon, and bus driver with town making grenades. I wouldn't be surprised if you have a weird role too.

Yes i'm a pickle enthusiast.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol you don't know why i trust dad

I honestly think this is just a troll game with all Mafia with crazy roles. Since 2 Mafia are already dead, and me being one but turning town and the game still going on means there's at least 1 more Mafia. That means that there were at least 4 scum, which is way too much for being half the players. This setup just boggles me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pickle enthusiast???

Back