Mafia TBT Mafia-Korean War (Cancelled)

Omg, reading all this is dedicated time, sorry if I'm slow, I'm trying to better understand this, I'm not posting until I fully understand so I don't screw up, which I'm almost done

Omg, reading all this is dedicated time, sorry if I'm slow, I'm trying to better understand this, I'm not posting until I fully understand so I don't screw up, which I'm almost done

No worries man, take your time.

I understand I haven't been super helpful so far in this game, but I'm still visiting a friend at the moment. I'll be home later today, and I'll probably make some detailed reads after I finish recording for Youtube.

@Oak

Not going to quote all of that, but wow that looks mighty familiar. Oh wait... it's exactly how you did your reads post in Xenoblade when you were mafia. You did the same sort of thing where you didn't definitively sus someone out and were kind of "on the fence" with many players.

Your reads look more like this when you're town (First post from AoT - where he was DT and second post from Trump - where he was vig):

I understand being busy, majority of us are busy, but what you ARE posting in the thread makes me sus of you. I think you're either mafia or 3rd party, but definitely not town-aligned.

i just noticed that in the read lists where Hayden was town he included himself, but not when he was maf or rn lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

can someone scumread me please I don't want to die

entropee is scum if she lives past night 1 uwu!!1!1

I'm writing my thoughts up right now but I just woke up so I thought I should check in.

doc in case ur new here I'm meow and hayden already has plans to kill me just look at the tags save me fam

Anyway I think Endless is wrong and probs mafia imo. This controlling behavior of telling pr's what to do in the thread in front of everybody is a recipe for being blocked and frames. Prs could go bat**** crazy for all I care, it's just matters that they themselves don't get detected or killed. Also Endless/Shiida/Bluepikachu/Oak and one more idk yet for Mafia team.

Anyway I think Endless is wrong and probs mafia imo. This controlling behavior of telling pr's what to do in the thread in front of everybody is a recipe for being blocked and frames. Prs could go bat**** crazy for all I care, it's just matters that they themselves don't get detected or killed. Also Endless/Shiida/Bluepikachu/Oak and one more idk yet for Mafia team.

I think your list of suspects is pretty darn good.

I'd say that one of either Minties, Entropy or Endless is scum. Maybe two, even. However, I think that out of these three, Endless seems the most town-aligned by far. And I agree with you on the other three, that all of them have been acting very scum-like. I'd possibly throw Ness in there too, to be honest. As far as I am concerned, Kirby is now my strongest town-lean and nearly cleared because his claim seems legit; though he's been acting strange - No doubts about that.

Someone most of us find suspicious would be a good start, but it won't matter because Kirby will probably end up blocked.
Assuming there's a RB. Holding this against you <3
And I love how Oak says that I'm Town because I didn't try to "shift" the suspicion back onto him when I basically revenge-voted Call me Daniel ~
And yay I have a lot of time today~

- - - Post Merge - - -

CMD/Jared now, I guess

Someone most of us find suspicious would be a good start, but it won't matter because Kirby will probably end up blocked.

Is that a scumslip? We have no clue whether there's a RB or not, why do you just assume there is?

I think your list of suspects is pretty darn good.

I'd say that one of either Minties, Entropy or Endless is scum. Maybe two, even. However, I think that out of these three, Endless seems the most town-aligned by far. And I agree with you on the other three, that all of them have been acting very scum-like. I'd possibly throw Ness in there too, to be honest. As far as I am concerned, Kirby is now my strongest town-lean and nearly cleared because his claim seems legit; though he's been acting strange - No doubts about that.

my scum team is the dream team

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is that a scumslip? We have no clue whether there's a RB or not, why do you just assume there is?

well it's safe to assume there's a roleblocker cause it's pretty typical so I wouldn't call it a scumslip, but tom is still scum ; )

tbh tardis shouldn't shoot cause scum probably has 3 KP and there could be an SK which could mean up to 5 KP

they won't kill tardis cause they'll think docs on him but doc will really be on me for the ultimate wifom save

well it's safe to assume there's a roleblocker cause it's pretty typical so I wouldn't call it a scumslip, but tom is still scum ; )

Alright, I wouldn't know. the only other game I played was Trump mafia and there was no roleblocker.

Assuming there's a RB. Holding this against you <3
Do it you won't

Roleblockers are typically a staple of TBT mafia, it only makes sense that there is one or a similar role. But then again, it is a Dolby game.

really feeling the love ily2

Schrodinger's Scum aka what I think the likely outcomes of Kirbystarship/Tardis is

Okay so like let's be real here, there's only really three possibilities here for Kirby:

1) Kirbystarship is actually Joseph Stalin the Vigilante. By outing they've essentially made themselves a easy target for the mafia, both night wise and day wise.
A) Assuming Kirby is blocked or Kirby's shot overlaps with a mafia/sk shot, Kirby would be a relative easy lynch push. Town would distrust them enough to get momentum rolling (assuming we don't have a maf/sk return), but ultimately it lies in our hidden king's ability to wisely lynch.
B) Kirby isn't blocked because the chances of them hitting town are much better than hitting scum
2) Kirbystarship is not Joseph Stalin and that's just a fakeclaim. Going back to part of 1a, Kirby will probably "shoot" someone mafia killed.
3) Kirbystarship just dies overnight, blocked/notblocked it doesn't matter. Outcomes are still death.

TBH btw I don't like this new trend of demanding roleclaims before a lynch. Hold your tongue, PR or not, it makes you a damn target. People suggesting this should be heavily watched.

Also this is a Dolby game. He's been working on it since before Trump Mafia. Gotta be a little more crazy in this than secret king/secret voters + black market + SK. SK almost seems too vanilla for him. What do we think the other twist is?

MORNING GUYSSS!~ XD

Sarcasm.
Yes, I just read the thread and made this wonderful thing. I haven't seen any questions? Would you kindly repeat them.
Anyway this is what I have gathered so far, I know its night so it has no point. But in the day it will.

So these are my first reads, now these are based on what I have seen this game, apologies if they usually play like this.
Now, so far I think its Kirby. I feel this because their posts just seem suspicious. Not only did they say something about a strongman (I don?t know what that is) but everyone else also saw it as weird.
Also some of their questions just seem, weird. They don?t seem to be helping town, just answering random questions.
Also this
Forgive me if I?m wrong but

Why would you know that anyway? Just because previous games had them, because you know this makes me feel a bit weird.

I don?t see how scum hunting could be townie, to me it just seems like anyone can scum hunt, and how was that a townslip saying they would want to be mafia? Forgive me if I?m wrong this is a game about lying, and they did say ?It?ll? Which we gathered was a grammatical mistake, but still I don?t see how this would make you feel like they are town.
Tui brought up some good points with Kirby, how their posts did get longer when they were questioned. They say they are calm under pressure, but I?m not so sure about that. As they seemed they were panicking now they are questioned.

- - - Post Merge - - -

R.I.P that quote.
loooooooool the fact that I have to go through the thread again just to find the questions I've already posted for you 3-4 times makes me want to bash my head into the wall. It didn't help with your "sarcasm" as well.. no offense. ; )

*coughs* sorry had to get that off my chest LOL Anyways, as for the questions, here you go!~ This was in reply to your quote:
"I see that as well, "I'll" does imply that, seems like a bit of a slip.
Either that or it's an honest mistake, but that does put you on my raider."

My reply:
@Liamslash​
"Just going to re quote this since it seems you are ignoring my questions or just genuinely missing them lol.
"On another note, what are your thoughts on oak, minties, ness, and kirby then? o: "

Also, besides myself, is there anyone else under your radar? o: If so, could you list who and why? Thanks <:
"

I'm going to just bold my questions towards you so it sticks out like a sore thumb when you read this. :)

Don't really like her answer to the RQS it feel like she could be trying to coast through the game and post enough so she doesn't get modkilled.

This sounds fake I feel like she is trying too hard to make it look like she is interested in to the game and she doesn't sound like she is looking forward to my posts.

I feel like when you are very emotional kinda show that you could be scum and how she doesn't want to play makes me feel like she is kinda making her tone feel like it isn't a big deal and that is why I feel like Minties posts kinda feel forced.
I honestly thought you were going to post a lot more for your explanation on minties because of how long it took you to actually start on it. xD Thanks for posting it though <: Minties has pretty much already addressed everything so I have nothing more to say as of now in regards to your explanation on Minties. xD

Also, could you please post your reads on everyone before the night ends c: I'll like to see your reads and why you read them as that as well. It'll help us in the long run c:

Miharu- Easing my slight sus read on her from before, merely only thought that based on other?s opinions which wasn?t a very smart move of mine. Her playstyle in this game is reflective of all the other games I?ve played with her so far, which is why I?m currently town leaning her.
The only thing that stands out to me about your read on me is the fact that your reasoning for town leaning me is the same reason you scum leaned me for LOL

Just can't be bothered but really most of them were just gut feelings. Tui is probably the towniest person among us bc she's been contributive and etc, I felt like Liams townslips are geniuine, Shiida and Miharu seem to be off from previous games as other people mentioned but it's easy to let them off, Blu Rose: honestly idk it was more a gut feeling than anything for sorry if that caused any mishap within the discussion and what not. Heading off to school soon so gl supreme leader king or w/e with your lynch.

Also I still would like to know why you had tui as town lean during your first read when she only had 4 posts posted during the time you posted those reads. You explained later that it was because she was the towniest of everyone, HOWEVER, that was only AFTER your first reads that she was starting to contribute a lot to town. Between her first 4 posts which mainly consisted of answers to RQS or her explaining why she probably wouldn't be active that day/night, what stood out to you that made you town lean her?

Back