Mafia TBT Mafia-Korean War (Cancelled)

lol people that don't contribute until the day post is already up have no place to make sarcastic comments

Sorry, it's just its like 5am, I just woke up and smash camp at the same time is a bit much. Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude or anything, I apologise. I'm also doing a bunch of homework.

Is that where you at or a different acryonym? Pretty sure I've gone on record saying I'd be busy. Was for policy lynching Oak who will probably skate to end game in the arms our their scum team and for lynching Call Me Daniel for fishy behavior. I don't really have any other opinions on the matter since I've been more or less skimming this game.

I was actually wondering the same thing given that Sataric has always been difficult to read. He plays well as scum and as town, so the instant town read on him is confusing. I always see Sataric's posts as a little TL;DR because they contain a lot of general game overview with his opinion sprinkled in there. This is a closed set-up so it's not impossible for that "coupon" to be for a third party.

I still don't think it's very smart to tell the doctor what to do anyways, especially this early in the day.

What alignment did you want to be this game? Why?: I don't care either way. I like to practise whatever.
How do you react under pressure?: Depends on the pressure. Logical pressure, I argue back. Lucanosa logic pressure, I tend to get really mad.
How active do you plan on being this game?: Not really that active. The events that have happened have soured a lot of my taste for TBT mafia and I wanted to take a break from it.
How well do you think you scumhunt(Look to find mafia)? Why?: I think I spend a lot of time reading to find scum and then post large posts with all the **** I find. I'd like to think I'm pretty good at it, but have felt a lot less confident since the MU fiasco.
What should we expect from your play-style this game?: Less posting overall because my heart really isn't in it. I'll try to provide useful content, just will probably be less of a ***** this game.

I'm going to head to bed now though, been drinking a fair bit and have given myself a headache.

Don't really like her answer to the RQS it feel like she could be trying to coast through the game and post enough so she doesn't get modkilled.

Can't wait to read this, wonder how long it will take me to read one line!

This sounds fake I feel like she is trying too hard to make it look like she is interested in to the game and she doesn't sound like she is looking forward to my posts.

Well I missed not very much. Just going to answer **** as I go through the thread in one post.

I really don't see how that's weird? I've never played a game with Tardis and don't really read his posts in any other games (besides mine because I was forced to) because he seems to post useless crap. He legit posted like 30 seconds after my post and I went ??? da hell? It just seemed super out of place and random at the time to suggest a mafia strongman and then add the IF I WAS MAFIA thing at the end. He has posted more in the day while I was asleep and I can see that nothing he really posts ever makes much sense or contribution, but I don't really want to just write him off as a spammer? That seems kind of stupid. Ness did jump on that like a fat kid on cake though, and hasn't really come back when he's in the ideal timezone for this game so I find that really weird.

--

I do like the fishing for reactions out of me here. Was it not majorly you that guilt tripped me into playing this game when I wanted to take a break because I lost a good friend because of mafia? "Minties play even though you really don't want to and feel ****ty" "Minties is sus because she doesn't want to try hard!!!!" Okay, friend. I never said I was going to go full Runeraider mode and lurk the whole game. I'm just taking a step back because I feel kind of crappy about the situation and would rather focus my energy on more positive things.

--

I find it kind of interesting how Ashtot is playing here though. He comes in and essentially repeats everything that everyone has been saying and then poofs again. He usually contributes more posts when it's this far into day. It's out of character for him to take games generally seriously, so that's why I have this gut feeling on him. Just feels like something isn't right.

--

Don't say this or Sataric will rip your **** off and beat you to death with them while calling you a bully like he did to me in previous games.

--

I don't know, I've lost count. I don't really care either way and never have, so that's how I universally feel. I think any role gives a player an opportunity to practise playing, which in my mind everyone needs to practise getting better all the time, even me.

--

I just pointed out the weirdness of your statement. If ANYONE other than you had said that, you can be sure mostly everyone here would be foaming at the mouth trying to kill you. I think they give too much of a pass to players they consider "bad". You said the same kind of things in my AoT mafia, so that's why I'm not just going to write you off as a bad player like everyone else has.

--

How is it dangerous to claim when you're on the block if you're town? Everyone that is town SHOULD be doing that if they're about to be mislynched. They don't help us very much if they're dead, do they? It's not unorthodox, it should be standard practise. The amount of times I've nearly pulled my hair out when a ****ing blue gets lynched without claiming is astronomical.

Anyone with limited powers should be using them on N1 if they feel they're in danger, except for perhaps a vigilante. Unless the vig role went to an experienced person, the chance of hitting town is so high that it's better to wait until more discussion and clearer targets have come to light. A SK is really the only hostile third party role I can think of and Dolby likes to put them in his games, so it's very likely that there's one.

These are kind of general mafia game play and common knowledge instead of "tactics". I feel like a lot of your posts have been more fluffy than usual with general knowledge put in there to make it look like you're contributing a massive amount of words.

--

Can I just ask why Miharu's slip is written off as a grammar slip, yet "to the town" boy Ness over there was lynched in TWO games for grammar?

--

Sorry for the wall of text, I just didn't want to make 500 posts because I've got a massive headache. Tardis please don't just quote the bloody wall and put one line of text under. You're doing my head in when trying to read on mobile.

I feel like when you are very emotional kinda show that you could be scum and how she doesn't want to play makes me feel like she is kinda making her tone feel like it isn't a big deal and that is why I feel like Minties posts kinda feel forced.

Rest in peace, mister Ashtot.

Yes Joseph Stalin.

I'm a role that can't get Won unless someone decides to give me Won.

Considering Ashtot was Lenin and that was a blue role, it makes perfect sense to me for Joseph Stalin to be a blue role as well, based on history. Joseph Stalin was even mentioned in Ashtot's role's flavortext which further strengthens your claim.

You transformed Russia into a Marxist-Leninist state, and faked your own death, to let Comrade Stalin take power.

I'd say this makes your claim highly believable regardless of what others may think, but it also puts a huge target on your back, mister Kirby. If you think that you have scum figured out, it might be wise to use your shot tonight after all, and to post whom you used it against two minutes before the night phase is over. I reckon that with both Mafia AND a very likely third-party killing role, you may be their biggest threat other than the Eternal President (getting lynched) and therefore I strongly urge you to play this out as wisely as you possibly can. Good luck.

why ashtot?

Fishing for the Eternal President to come forward and explain their choice doesn't make you look town at all, and based on this and the previous posts you made which didn't sound sincere at all and pushed your "I am kind of, sort of, almost okay with lynching Kirby.." agenda forward, I am now of the opinion that you're Mafia and an excellent target for Kirby's bullet tonight.

Don't really like her answer to the RQS it feel like she could be trying to coast through the game and post enough so she doesn't get modkilled.

You can't actually be serious? I'm sorry that I don't spam mafia games with useless one-liners like you, but it's pretty obvious that I've been contributing a fair bit. You're regurgitating exactly what Tui said when she hadn't read the thread in entirety. I said I wasn't going to lurk, so maybe instead of writing "I'M FINDING THE POSTS!!11" you should take some time and actually read them before you waste my time.

This sounds fake I feel like she is trying too hard to make it look like she is interested in to the game and she doesn't sound like she is looking forward to my posts.

It was actually sarcasm. Your posts make me want to beat my face against a brick wall. I'm not interested in waiting 24+ hours for you to read SEVEN posts just to post a one line response.

I feel like when you are very emotional kinda show that you could be scum and how she doesn't want to play makes me feel like she is kinda making her tone feel like it isn't a big deal and that is why I feel like Minties posts kinda feel forced.

What happened out of mafia ISN'T a big deal in this game. It's only being made a big deal because people like you keep bringing it up after I've explained that it happened and I'm dealing with it, but that I'm still going to try my hardest.

---

I'm not really surprised that Ashtot got lynched. I wasn't the only person to find him scummy because he was acting ridiculously different. I don't really understand why he didn't just come back in the thread and reply to something.

Now people I find sus:

Ness, Tom, Oak, Blu Rose

Ness

This is Ness' only post in the game:

Hello all, i'm watching Death note and i'm super hyped up on espresso right now so let me begin by saying that i'm not going to be very active in these games until the end of august when I get my school computer back. I also have a job of playing guitar now so i need to get some of that PAPER.

To start off, i'm going to talk about Endless' post.

At this point i've answered these same questions everytime I just don't even care anymore.

a) What is your time zone? CDT Central standard
b) You're shown a red button, a blue button, a pink button, and a yellow button. Which one do you click? Blue button
c) How much mafia experience do you have? 20-30 games
d) What is your avatar from? Its a lemon with a ness hat on it
e) Someone dares you to jump a 2 meter gap with a 20 meter drop for $20, do you do it? Sure why not, if I make it I get 20 dollars. If I fall they're paying for my medical supplies.

By the way, I don't have any big problems with RVS, its just that when do we get to scum hunting?

I'm down for that, i'll do my votes in purple.

Thats a fairly bold accusation, taking into account that we're incredibly early into the game already. If thats the case i'll look into some meta of his and i'll make my own judgement later.

I'm going to have to along with Minties here that this is a weird thing to suggest, and i'm also using the fact that we're on Day 1. Why just make a quick assumption that there is a mafia strong arm because the last few games have had one? Maybe because he softed that there is one.

My first suspicion goes to Kirbystarship. Vote: Kirbystarship. I'll look into his later posts, but he is my main finger of suspicion for now.

That will be my spiel for now, Rocky road ice cream beckons me from the fridge. :lemon:

Quite keen to start the "scum hunting" right out instead of RVS. He said he was going to meta Oak based on Entropy sussing him, but again never came back. He straight away jumped on my questioning of Kirby's statement and used it as a jumping off point to immediately vote when not much had happened and it was his first post. This whole post reeks of scum trying to appear super pro-town and I get a bad gut vibe. I understand being busy, but why the hell would you vote so quickly and then promise to look into him and others?

In Trump mafia, he was a townie and wildly active. He was questioning everything that was going on in the thread and not sheeping. When he promised to look into someone, he actually delivered it and contributed. In contrast, he was scum in BoI where he got lynched on D1, but his posts were more game overview based (like mafia team size theory and KP questions). He also posted the same way in Tarot mafia where he was also scum. His posts feel super mechanical and don't really commit to a read either way. Even in the single post in this game, he doesn't fully commit to saying that Kirby is scum, just his "first suspicion" and promises to look into his posts.

Tom

Advocating a policy lynch on Oak:

And Sat can beat me with my **** all he wants, policy Lynch Oak because their meta is hella off and late game they're a hindrance to us all.

Busy combined with the fact it doesn't really matter what I do in this game since officially I can't vote. I am adovcating for a policy lynch because of the reasons I've stated previously.

@entropy: Meta stronk

I agree with you Jacob, Daniels posts so far really suck. Like that RQS bugs me and then trying to deep clear Oak for a post that is blatantly rolefishing irritates me. Him or Oak would be a good lynch

I won't lie, Tom is 100% a gut feeling. He's not following either meta (I looked through like 5 games) and just playing weirdly quiet. Normally his posts have a decent amount of content and insight, even as scum. I just get a feeling from the overall tone in his posts and think he could be bussing Oak considering he didn't really provide any reasoning for wanting to lynch other than policy. I understand policy lynching 100% if it was a player like Trojan or Kirby, but tbh Oak has played semi-well before.

Oak

I think either Tom or Oak or both are scum.

Anyway just to keep note, Inkling and BluePikachu haven't checked in yet, so hopefully we hear from them soon.
As for now, I've mostly skimmed over everything and I'm not going to make justified reads or anything but my thought at the moment;
Tui
Liamslash

Miharu
Shiida

Blu Rose

To the rest of town who think my scum meta is reflective of my behavior now, I thought you would have known me better.

- - - Post Merge - - -

thoughts*

Just can't be bothered but really most of them were just gut feelings. Tui is probably the towniest person among us bc she's been contributive and etc, I felt like Liams townslips are geniuine, Shiida and Miharu seem to be off from previous games as other people mentioned but it's easy to let them off, Blu Rose: honestly idk it was more a gut feeling than anything for sorry if that caused any mishap within the discussion and what not. Heading off to school soon so gl supreme leader king or w/e with your lynch.

These posts both just read really off to me. He ignored multiple requests for more info like Kirby has done and then just says "idc it's my gut"? I found it really weird how Tui was a town lock over Miharu who has arguably contributed more, despite the strange English thing (her reaction to being called out for the "it'll" thing imo pushed her more town sided). I feel like Liam is generally a non-contributing lurker and he was "town read" for asking this:

Does anyone know how many mafia tend to be in a game?

I hope I don't need to remind you all that Cad asked if there was a scum chat when she was actually scum. Asking questions like this =/= town. Don't derp clear players because you're gonna have a bad time. Shiida in general I haven't played with and need to read up on them more. The only read/lean I do agree with him on is Blu Rose.

Blu Rose

Blu's substance post:

Sorry I have been ignoring the questions sent to me sometimes I miss them or it takes time for me to answer them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Minties tone feels weird to me I'll explain just need to find the posts.

OH **** YOU CAUGHT ME
LOCK ME UP AND THROW ME IN THE SLAMMER

Not entirely understanding why some people were throwing around a Kirby suspicion.

Oh, hi! I seem to only remember an SS3 and Reindeer Mafia with you, lol. I'm a great player, I know, I know...
Please explain? I don't seem to remember this myself.

*throws hands up*
DAMN WE GOT A HOSTILE SITUATION
Sorry, Nathan got his panties in a knot and forgot that BluePikachu existed and thought you were reffing my avi. uvu
Please explain how the question was nonsensical, though. The points still stand; anyone has a chance of being Mafia, so why is this a valid point against any one person?

Tom advocating a "lynch-the-distraction" seems a bit normal for him? He seems to be fighting for it more, but his claimed inability to vote makes me wonder a little bit~

Hi CMD! I'm glad you decided to come forth with your reasoning, it's fairly fine~
So, lemme give you a quick recap from my past few days:
Sleep until like 8:30. Get up and go to Driver's Ed from 9:00-11:00. Drive after that from 11:00-1:00. Babysit from 1:00-3:00. Get kicked outside from 3:00-5:00. Come inside and eat dinner. Then, and only then, there has appeared a window from like 6:00-9:00 where I can actually post. This "fluff post" does actually contain my thoughts and opinions and explaining a few things to people who asked things. The post wasn't a case or anything important; it was me missing 5 quintillion posts and the responding. We'll even go back through my post, just for you:
Explaining the situation behind my post.

Asking a question.

Answering the RQS things.

A thought! I never thought I would see it solely based off of CMD saying that I wasn't sharing any. I said that it struck me funnily. I'll go back and read through that when I get a chance. Better yet, I'll do it after this post.

Making a comment. I will grant that I haven't played with anyone in a while...

More thoughts on Sat's plan and on something Endless said.

Answering more Random Questions.

More comments.

Wow, another thought! Hard to believe.

Explaining what I believe to have been true about something another person said.

Joking TL;DR.
Find anything of substance? I guess my point basically saying that you can go through many other people's posts and find the same sort of thing, but I am bad for it because I wasn't that way in Reindeer Mafia? I just have had a schedule more taken up lately. Today was my last day of Driver's Ed, so I should be--as I have said previously--home free. I'm sort of siding with Jacob and Tom at the moment (their posts show up in the "Topic Review" and I feel like I have to credit them now ahaha); many of your points don't really seem to be valid to me. It's not simply because you voted me; Minties is generally semi-pissy, your point on Oak has been addressed already, Endless seems more or less normal to me and still has the potential to be a fairly large threat to the Mafia.
Your point on Ness is objective and I can thus say I agree with it.

Not sure what to feel about your reveal here. I'll read more extensively later...
Mi hermano is having a birthday party. In case I don't come back for a while, I'm going to say ##VOTE: Call me Daniel.
Oh, and I've largely been using a 2DS to browse the forums lately. That is from where the joke post comes as well as the "post from the shadows to defend myself."

I looked through some a Blu's past games. Pretty much all of his recent games, he has been town. He's super "trolly" as town and posts a bit of text speak etc. The spoiler'd post really stuck out to me as I looked into his mafia behaviour. He hasn't been mafia for a while, but I don't think that should be ruled out entirely because it's difficult to change a playstyle. When he was mafia back in Runescape mafia and Faithful June (these were both a while ago) the tone change is really obvious. He speaks in full sentences and is way more serious. I get the overall tone from this response is more similar to his mafia behaviour.

I'm town leaning:

Xine (Gut feeling), Entropy (following meta to a T), and Miharu (Highly contributive, original thoughts and questioning, def a big lean)

Feeling a bit annoyed atm, so probably going to take a step back for a few hours to cool down.

Fishing for the Eternal President to come forward and explain their choice doesn't make you look town at all, and based on this and the previous posts you made which didn't sound sincere at all and pushed your "I am kind of, sort of, almost okay with lynching Kirby.." agenda forward, I am now of the opinion that you're Mafia and an excellent target for Kirby's bullet tonight.

it was actually more of a hint or suggestion not to sheep.

- - - Post Merge - - -

besides, idk why everyones expecting me to be super sure of my choices on day 1 anyway. im not that good.

Tom

Advocating a policy lynch on Oak:

I won't lie, Tom is 100% a gut feeling. He's not following either meta (I looked through like 5 games) and just playing weirdly quiet. Normally his posts have a decent amount of content and insight, even as scum. I just get a feeling from the overall tone in his posts and think he could be bussing Oak considering he didn't really provide any reasoning for wanting to lynch other than policy. I understand policy lynching 100% if it was a player like Trojan or Kirby, but tbh Oak has played semi-well before.
yf3T6ck.gif

Minties senpai noticed me

Honestly I've gone on record saying I'd be busy this game, so naturally I'm not breaking posts down or making lengthy posts.

Reasons to Policy Lynch Oak:
- Bad town
- Bad mafia
- Not jokey/less serious like they typically are as town
- trying to seem useful to avoid the lynch
- will hinder town
- shoot him pls

Maybe I'll churn out a lengthy post tomorrow (though I'd rather sit on Overwatch all day), maybe I'll just name some susses. Who knows what the future brings!!

i was hoping to post a bit more this morning but i've only just caught up reading the thread and it's ten minutes til i need to go and catch the bus. it sucks that we lost a blue role on the first lynch, but kirby's latest posts and raising so many red flags for me and i need to address the meta discussion with endless because tbqh now that other players have pointed out that i shouldn't have listened to him and meta is a perfectly good argument no matter how many games you're basing it on i feel kind of taken advantage of being that i'm new i thought i was taking good advice off an more experienced player. with any luck i won't have a full school day but otherwise i'll be back in ten or so hours.

Just got home, Tip 1: Don't sheep xine

BTW, literally give me just 2 more days and I'll be active. I'm almost done with school (one more speech), and I know everyone's going to be like 'why did you join meh meh meh', I only joined because I felt sympathy for Dolby not getting enough players beforehand so please, just give me some time FFS.
If you're wondering about my 'less jokiness', I'm pretty sure I've screamed out many times I change my style of gameplay a lot but whatever
Gonna skim over everything and if I'm not tired tonight, I might post a few reads

Well it is obvious who the scum team is xD.

Anyways thanks for lynching me while I was at work.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well it is obvious who the scum team is xD.

Anyways thanks for lynching me while I was at work.

Just got home, Tip 1: Don't sheep xine

BTW, literally give me just 2 more days and I'll be active. I'm almost done with school (one more speech), and I know everyone's going to be like 'why did you join meh meh meh', I only joined because I felt sympathy for Dolby not getting enough players beforehand so please, just give me some time FFS.
If you're wondering about my 'less jokiness', I'm pretty sure I've screamed out many times I change my style of gameplay a lot but whatever
Gonna skim over everything and if I'm not tired tonight, I might post a few reads

so u have one of those powers that increase over a couple days dont u :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

yf3T6ck.gif

Minties senpai noticed me

Honestly I've gone on record saying I'd be busy this game, so naturally I'm not breaking posts down or making lengthy posts.

Reasons to Policy Lynch Oak:
- Bad town
- Bad mafia
- Not jokey/less serious like they typically are as town
- trying to seem useful to avoid the lynch
- will hinder town
- shoot him pls

Maybe I'll churn out a lengthy post tomorrow (though I'd rather sit on Overwatch all day), maybe I'll just name some susses. Who knows what the future brings!!

let's policy lynch tom for the sole reason that last game it turned out well for us

- - - Post Merge - - -

PS doc on me xd

Alright, there's a lot I need to address. No tui, you were right to take my advice - Xine is a player with a self-inflated ego and opinion on the relevance of meta, which just caused them to dogpile a lynch on a blue player. I'm going to state it again, meta should not ever be the sole reason for a read, it should only ever be a helpful hand, unless it's a large sample size. Meta is quite literally the most easily abused and circumstantial evidence I've seen used to lynch people over the years I've been playing. Especially when that meta is something along the lines of "they played differently as town last game" or "they played similarly as mafia last game." Don't do it. Ever. Ever.

And yeah, I'm always controlling. (As many can attest) I'm often asked "who made you the leader?" The answer to this question is "no one. You should only follow me on a lynch if you agree with it, and if you have an issue to a piece of mechanical advice I'm giving then mention it, and I'll either tell you why you're wrong or step back upon my advice because there was something I hadn't considered."

With regard to me explaining everything with almost too much clarity: The game would be a much easier game if everyone went to the nth degree on explanations. It would be a scumtell if I suddenly changed my behaviour to explain myself more when I was mafia, quantifiably, but if you went through my game history you'd see that transparency is a key part of my gameplay: It helps other people read me more clearly, and it helps the cogs of town turn more quickly.

And, with regard to lynching someone who has the pressure on them, it avoids us lynching a blue role who doesn't have the chance to claim - I'd be smug, but I'm actually super irritated that the king decided to follow Xine's last second lead, (Which is a faulty case, but I'll get to that later.) which cost us a lynch and a power role.

I was going to suggest a public vote to determine who our claimed vigilante should shoot, but Sataric raises a super valid point: His role name is too integral to the game, causing him to be almost certainly town. I suggest everyone and anyone that was considering him as mafia should back off entirely. Kirby, you should almost certainly use your shot tonight, as you're unlikely to live much longer. (Vig shots are typically more useful on less active people, but I highly doubt you'll listen to me. I honestly expect to wake up to Minties being dead tomorrow, because I think you'll shoot her. I don't think it's a great shot, but hey, what do I know.)

Doctor, I suggest you don't listen to a single word in thread with regard to who you should save, and determine it yourself. This is ultimately the best method at this stage in the game, as mafia have to decide whether a doctor would save the claimed vigilante or not, and other factors like that. (Which is very hard to determine, since the behaviour a lot of different players would have as doctor diverge wildly.)
(And, I cannot digress enough, ignore Xine: Sataric made it clear that his voucher is not half as useful as he thought. There is no reason to doc Sataric because of his voucher, but reasonable reason to doc him based on his gameplay, but that's up to you.)

Cop-style role, you should check either someone less active that'll be hard to read, or a good player. I suggest the latter, as tables can turn if you check someone like me and then out them as red. (It's even useful if you get them as green/blue, because then you know you can reliably trust someone with a reasonable amount of skill.)

Spent about half an hour-ish constructing reads on everyone so people would stop bugging me. But yeah, sorry if it seems rushed because it was. Please don't feel attacked if I said anything that might have irritated you, I only skimmed over it to proof-read. If you have any questions I may or may not answer them. Good night.

Aronthaer- No idea, his posts so far haven?t been very useful to be honest.

Inkling- Hasn?t even posted yet, they probably forgot about this game.

Ness- Only a few posts so far, no idea what to make of it.

Tom- To be honest I don?t really know at all. He keeps pushing for me and I don?t really know why but whatever.

Daniel/Jared- Going to wait for Jared to post more since I don?t want to make opinionated views based on the predecessor, but otherwise I would?ve listed Daniel as high sus. His sudden urge to wanting to be replaced sort of irked me, but I will wait for Jared to catch up and what not.

Entropy
- I?m pretty sure she?s town because her contribution is definitely more evident in this game, even though she thinks I?m scum, so I?ll leave her as misleading town.

Shiida- Basing off Jacob?s point, her change in the way she expresses different things does seem a bit out of place, but I?m thinking the change is coming within her further experience in mafia, if that even makes sense. I don?t know what the change in gameplay may indicate, but I?m going to back down from her and say a town lean I guess.

Liamslash
- I know his town slips could be fake, but I feel like the question sounded pretty legitimate. Of course, I?m not going to town lock them, but based on his current posts I?d like to at least town lean him.

Tui- I don?t know why but I just have a strong feeling about them being town. They entered the game being rather helpful and have been making good points overall.

Kirby- Honestly I can never get a read on Kirby, he?s always saying things that seem off but it?s most likely something to do with his grammar abilities. I?m not that suspicious of him for now as I haven?t really noticed anything that stuck out in my opinion, especially now that he claimed Vigilante I?m more loose on my opinion of him.

Minties- I?ve only played with you once or twice I think, not really aware of the differences and similarities between her scum and town meta, so I?m leaning half null half slight sus. She hasn?t said anything that seems scummy but her tone seems out of place? I?m not really sure how to say it in a way.

Miharu- Easing my slight sus read on her from before, merely only thought that based on other?s opinions which wasn?t a very smart move of mine. Her playstyle in this game is reflective of all the other games I?ve played with her so far, which is why I?m currently town leaning her.

Blu Rose- My ?scum read? on them was also not a very intelligent move, it was more a gut feeling than anything. Their reaction to my scum read on them was very casual rather than taking the opportunity to counter the suspicion back onto me since most of town scum reads me somewhat, so I?m getting good town vibes from Blu Rose based on his reactions.

BluePikachu- Probably one of the most suspicious people currently among others. Don?t want to go around repeating things people have already said, but I agree he is definitely someone to keep a close eye on based on his early game actions. Although, I have a feeling that he could be just confused, but we will see as time passes.

Jacob- I usually base my opinions on Jacob solely on meta, and I know it is not the most professional way to judge people but I have my own ways. I feel like I can trust Jacob, he?s pointed out a few good points and overall, I feel like he?s reflecting his town play from previous games.

Crys- I can see improvements in the way they present their reads and such, but honestly I'm having conflicted thoughts about her for some reason, I feel like they?re speaking in a way which they are forcing their words out or somewhat planning their opinions on others? I'm probably just overthinking it but I might look into her posts later on.

Esphas- Hasn?t contributed much yet, I?m thinking their afraid to be vocal among the players in this game unlike in their first game. Not sure if that means an alternation of alignment or just a different game style all round.

Byuntae- Can?t really get a read on him yet, but I can see him being town based on his attitude towards others already.

Xine- I?ve been scum with Xine once before, knowing her last time she likes to give a good impression on town and builds suspicions on scum mates early on in the game to build trust with town. I?m pretty sure if she is mafia this time round again, people won?t make the same mistake, especially with such all-star players present in this game. Her lack of posts sort of alerts me a little bit, but I?m going to say only slightly sus for now.

Sataric- I don?t think I?ve ever played or read a game where Sataric was mafia so I can?t really tell if anything is differentiating this time round from his previous games. I have a feeling that he?s town although for some reason, one of my strongest town reads I might say.

Endless- They?ve been pretty consistent with their thoughts and opinions throughout the whole of the game. Even though he brings up very substantial points, for some reason I just don?t have the will to trust him just yet? Not really sure how to phrase it, but anyway, he?s most likely town at least in my eyes.

@Oak

Not going to quote all of that, but wow that looks mighty familiar. Oh wait... it's exactly how you did your reads post in Xenoblade when you were mafia. You did the same sort of thing where you didn't definitively sus someone out and were kind of "on the fence" with many players.

sort of rushed but w/e, dont really have time to proof read either

Mother of all llamas- Randomly voted Ares with bad reasons, I don?t even know what to think of her anymore.

Aronthaer
- Replacement needed so I can?t really get an opinion on them yet.

Tina- Has popped in a few times to say she?s busy or whatever, can?t wait to see more posts from her.

Panda- Wasn?t available for most of day start for understandable reasons. She?s been active and consistent with her posts as usual, and I can see her trying to help us push forward from time to time. Honestly I would justify her as a town read, but after the last game, I?ve really changed my thoughts about her since her town play and scum play is pretty hard to tell apart, for me at least. But in all, I?m hoping town at least.

Xine- Hasn?t posted as much as usual and was sort of suspicious of her disappearing for a while, but I guess most of her posts are reflective of previous games and have a decent amount of insights on different people, usual pro-town to me.

Tom- His claim seems 99% legit, there?s basically no flaws in the claim unless he?s planned it out pretty well, the law matches up and looking back it all makes sense. I don?t think we should worry about him at the moment, but there?s a chance he?s going to turnover and help scum instead since he?s Survivor as well so I?d be wary.

Cadbberry
- No, I am not targeting them because they are new or an easy target, but it is because I feel like their behaviour has been really scummy. She voted about 6 times during day 1, voting for whoever other people wanted to vote for, and basically sheeping with everyone?s opinions to blend in with the rest of town. Plus, the fact she was not concerned about losing a potential power role and voted them. I?m not too confident in lynching her, but she is definitely one to keep an eye on.

Xerolin- Just a whole lot of spam and repeating things people have said already. Admitted to hopping on the Ares bandwagon, I don?t think scum would admit to it, which is why I?m leaning town on her.

Nightmares- Seems to be lurking on invisible mode, always pops in whenever someone mentions her name or something. I can?t really tell if she?s trying to hide or is too afraid to say something. Not really sure at the moment so I?ll say only a little suspicious

Ares- Power role hint, going to pass them off as town for now.

Alexi- At first I was super wary of her based on her actions on day 1 but now reading back I?m pretty confident with reading her off as town.

Cory- Posted a lot before, can?t really get a good read on him but I?d like to leave him as slightly suspicious for now.

Dolby- Joked for the most of day 1 and then disappeared. Has been quiet for a while, which is within his scum meta so I?m pretty suspicious of him at the moment but not enough to make out anything. I hope he speaks up soon with reads or something.

Ashtot- No explanation needed

Taesaek- I like his posts so far, has good points and contributes their own opinions. I?m townreading them at the moment, as their behaviour is pretty reflective of the past and I can kind of tell it when he?s town or not based on his tone and the way he speaks.

Inkling- Okay, I?ve noticed they were very silent on day 1, and they sort of restrained themselves from speaking at all I guess. Day 2, as usual, emotions and aggressiveness. To me, it?s pretty hard to get a good read on them, as their scum and town meta includes both those traits. Haven?t had a good chance to look through their posts carefully, but I?ll try and do it sometime soon. I?m not sure what to think of her to be honest, but I?d like to watch them carefully.

Jacob- I often bias my reads on Jacob based on meta as I can tell a lot of the time off his behaviour. Right now he hasn?t been as helpful but I can most definitely see he?s trying I think. Mostly defending himself and asking others for opinions although.

Tardis- Least of my worries, most likely town I guess. If he is scum, I?ll be waiting for his slip sometime soon. What weirded me out is when she suggested Cry was a townie, but that?s really it. His determination to lynch 3rd party and not mafia was pretty sketchy as well I must say.

Your reads look more like this when you're town (First post from AoT - where he was DT and second post from Trump - where he was vig):

Okay, my views have changed drastically on a lot of people basing off on last nights kills and interactions between the dead the alive;
Alexi
ClamEatsCurry
Cory
Cadbberry
Call Me Daniel
Entropy
Crys
Tardis2016
Dolby
Heyden
taesaek
Trundle
Ashtot
Sataric
Ayaya
Kevinnn
Wild Blue Yonder
Shiida
Miharu

I don't have time to do proper substantial reads on everyone and I'm mostly unsure for the timebeing so expect something better depending on Inklings flip, but for now;
Null|Townread|Townlean|Slight Sus|High Sus|Scum
Heyden
Call me Daniel
Alexi
Tardis2016
Panda1376
Sarasakat
Xine
Crys
Toadsworthy
ClamEatsCurry
Ness
Cadbberry
M3ow_
Inkling
Kevinnn
Cory
Taesaek
Aronthaer
Shondell
Qwerty111
Shiida
Mother of all llamas
Honey.dew

I understand being busy, majority of us are busy, but what you ARE posting in the thread makes me sus of you. I think you're either mafia or 3rd party, but definitely not town-aligned.

Back