Mafia TBT Mafia IV: Red Revolution [Game Over/Mafia Win]

You've been relatively silent.

So is this a way to defend yourself?

Why do you come in here and point fingers and don't comment on any of the other happenings? It'd be nice to have some good posts from as you haven't seemed to be participating much in any kind of suspicions this game.

I am deeply saddened to hear that the Year of Jubs mayoral campaign was not successful. Best of luck to Tina Ford.

I am deeply saddened to hear that the Year of Jubs mayoral campaign was not successful. Best of luck to Tina Ford.

I told you to prove to me why you wasnt mafia, not just your posts, I wanted to listen to the VOICE OF HUMANITY.

Alright, here goes my defense:

In Mafia I, where I was lynched Day 7 as an Underling, I made 24 posts on Day 1. Many of those were just jumping on what others said. How many have I made now? What, like three or something like that? As for the Tina bandwagon: I wasn't even aware of the timing of the votes. I merely opened the thread, cast my vote, and left. I also would like to point out that I never pointed fingers in I. I did in III, where I was a Townie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Minor correction. Nothing new.

I haven't seen you address this post. (Obviously the first question "the mayoral candidates" is irrelevant.)

Mary was a bodyguard!

Now, Tina has a danger of being killed. Mary should have just stopped being such a distraction. According to Tina and Karla, she didn't even read the PM straight away.

As for suspicions, I currently have no suspicion on any user. I guess I will have one as soon as Day 2 strikes.

Mary was the Bodyguard!?

Well, that's really unforunate, now Tina could be killed!

I really hope that doesn't happen, and a paramedic protects her.

Anyways, I don't really have suspects at the moment, since it is early into the game.

Why do you come in here and point fingers and don't comment on any of the other happenings? It'd be nice to have some good posts from as you haven't seemed to be participating much in any kind of suspicions this game.

Can you all stop with your stupid pokemon rp as a cover for being scum?

Well I mean that's kind of what you seem to be doing, but okay. I mean, talk about hypocrisy. Your only post since the lynch were the two I just quoted. If you're going to ask my why I'm only pointing fingers and not commenting, then I can ask you the same thing. You've accused BellBringerGreen, Blu Rose and Hikari (from you saying "you all" used the RP as a cover), along with myself as being scum. I've only pointed one finger in one post, but you've pointed four in two.

Tina lynched the bodyguard. I don't know what this says about FireNinja, though I would not be surprised if he's mafia. Vigilantes, I personally would suggest one of you goes after FireNinja.

I am a little curious as to why Tina went for Mary over FireNinja. Granted, I don't blame her, I'd probably do the same thing, but I want to know what pushed her over the edge to Mary.

Detectives, in regards to Tina's plan, feel free to rolecheck me. You'll be wasting a night, but feel free. Knock yourselves out.

I would also like to say that blues shouldn't reveal themselves to more then couple people so that we don't have a repeat of game two.

Are you going to post anything of value or...? All you've been doing is coming in, posting a sentence or two, then leaving. I doubt you're anything more than White Russian or Bolshevik Townie.

I notice Kayla's also pretty quiet this game. A shame. She's a good player.

Mary was a bodyguard!

Now, Tina has a danger of being killed. Mary should have just stopped being such a distraction. According to Tina and Karla, she didn't even read the PM straight away.

As for suspicions, I currently have no suspicion on any user. I guess I will have one as soon as Day 2 strikes.

Okay, sum up the last two pages for people who can't read, why don't you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mary was the Bodyguard!?

Well, that's really unforunate, now Tina could be killed!

I really hope that doesn't happen, and a paramedic protects her.

Anyways, I don't really have suspects at the moment, since it is early into the game.

Oh come on, you have got to ****ing be kidding me. You post almost the same thing as Kuma does? Either this is the best coincidence ever or the scum team just got online.

Well I mean that's kind of what you seem to be doing, but okay. I mean, talk about hypocrisy. Your only post since the lynch were the two I just quoted. If you're going to ask my why I'm only pointing fingers and not commenting, then I can ask you the same thing. You've accused BellBringerGreen, Blu Rose and Hikari (from you saying "you all" used the RP as a cover), along with myself as being scum. I've only pointed one finger in one post, but you've pointed four in two.

Tina lynched the bodyguard. I don't know what this says about FireNinja, though I would not be surprised if he's mafia. Vigilantes, I personally would suggest one of you goes after FireNinja.

I am a little curious as to why Tina went for Mary over FireNinja. Granted, I don't blame her, I'd probably do the same thing, but I want to know what pushed her over the edge to Mary.

Detectives, in regards to Tina's plan, feel free to rolecheck me. You'll be wasting a night, but feel free. Knock yourselves out.

Are you going to post anything of value or...? All you've been doing is coming in, posting a sentence or two, then leaving. I doubt you're anything more than White Russian or Bolshevik Townie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh come on, you have got to ****ing be kidding me. You post almost the same thing as Kuma does? Either this is the best coincidence ever or the scum team just got online.

It may appear that is all I'm doing but I've been PMing and getting in contact with a lot of people this game, discussing and trying to figure things out.
Also, I wouldn't waste a shot on Fireninja1, to be honest. He may be suspicious and was accusatory of Mary, but other than what we already had, there's nothing else on the table for him.
Aaand, Kayla may be a bit quiet in the thread, but she isn't in the IRC. Maybe you should stop in sometime.

Aaand, Kayla may be a bit quiet in the thread, but she isn't in the IRC. Maybe you should stop in sometime.

I assume typo?

Are you implying that I don't go in the IRC or...? Cause like I kind of go in there on a semi-regular basis.

I assume typo?

Are you implying that I don't go in the IRC or...? Cause like I kind of go in there on a semi-regular basis.

Yes, typo, sorry. I'm just saying that a lot is going on today and instigating is a really good option at this point. If you really lie with the town, I suggest you start PMing people

Yes, typo, sorry. I'm just saying that a lot is going on today and instigating is a really good option at this point. If you really lie with the town, I suggest you start PMing people

>implying that I'm not PMing people
>lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol, our posts are similar. It's a coincidence, though, since I've never even talked to Kuma during this game.

I'm a bit nervous about who will be killed. I guess the only thing to do is sit tight and make conspiracies.

Okay, I am starting the new RolePlay and everything.
But, this doesn't mean that Mafia still doesn't require a time commitment.
I still plan on being as active as ever, and trying not to be completely stupid this game, unlike TBT: Mafia III, and I will sincerely try to post as much as I can, as long as it will help us Townspeople.

Best of wishes,
Blu Rose

Anyways, Jubs, you are by far the most realistic mayor here right now.
*Note: All of the previous sentence was sarcasm.

(Currently doing chores so later, I'll do a proper post, alright?)
oath2order said:
Oath, this is a complete coincidence. I have never communicated with Hikari in this game, or any game to be exact. If I was Mafia (which I'm not), I still wouldn't plan to have a very similar post to someone elses. That's just pathetic. Think about it for a while Oath.

Was ninja'd by the night post.

Holy sugar that is bad.
This is a real score on Mafia's part, and I can say that it is not Mary's fault (I think).
She was just being a distraction, and, well, we wasted a lynch on the bodyguard...
I'm sorry I suspected you!

If only she didn't act weird or role claim early

Detectives- I prefer you should investigate Oath/Fireninja if you guys pick Blu Rose, its a waste of time.

I already said why I went with Mary:

Why didn't you freaking read the PM earlier, Mary? According to Karla it's been sitting in your inbox since 8:36pm GMT - and you PMed me at 10:55pm! You even posted in this thread during that time. The only reason I lynched you was because you said yourself you were dispensable; I lynched you so I wouldn't risk hitting the bodyguard!

It wasn't a decision I came to by myself. In fact, we worked with the list of people I received from you (but eliminated one early after cross-referencing their mafia activity with other posts). I worked with 4-6 other players and it was agreed that statistically she was the safest option for the lynch: she'd made a defence; she was still role-claiming town; and she was a distraction to town. She didn't PM me until four minutes after I voted to tell me she was the bodyguard - although she'd made her defence 38 minutes earlier and had been online for over an hour.

Yes, there was a reason I didn't choose to lynch FireNinja1 instead. Once again, it was a decision made with other players and not by myself. I will reveal why after a little more digging.

I definitely don't feel that role-checking you would be a waste. That list I made for the detectives was not all of my own doing: I had help from various sources. Several people requested that I ask a DT to check you.

Detectives- I prefer you should investigate Oath/Fireninja if you guys pick Blu Rose, its a waste of time.

After seeing Superpenguin's post, I agree somewhat. Although I am leaving him on that list too.

Detectives
  • FireNinja1
  • oath2order
  • Superpenguin
Take your pick. I'd rather you not deviate from this list if possible.

Lastly - to everyone,
I'm glad to see people are actually being active during a night phase. Keep going. For those of you aren't posting then please join in.

Back