Mafia TBT Mafia IV: Red Revolution [Game Over/Mafia Win]

I have decided to most likely keep my vote to Tina. Her points are very similar to how I would like a Town to play, and even with it's flaws, it's very likely I will vote for her.

I'll be putting in my vote for Tina. As for the 5 virtues, I was looking for someone who valued Selflessness as Mayor. I absolutely despise people blindly trusting unconfirmed roles and the Mayor. I'm not saying that the other candidates are not selfless, as my question was asking the virtue they valued the most. SuperPenguin was also another candidate I was thinking about, as I also value Intelligence. Anyway, Tina encourages discussion which I must certainly agree. Oath also posted the same idea, but I will say one thing, which is my opinion: I value Honesty the least. I mean, I get it that getting trust among Townies is great, but telling lies can get you in even better situations. Karla has said that he lies more as Town than Mafia, and look at how he carried Town. I'm starting to ramble off a bit, so I'll go put my vote in for Tina.

Anyway, Tina encourages discussion which I must certainly agree.

Wow, Tina says she is Pro-Discussion! Whoop-Dee-Do! Tell me what she has done in this game or past games to actually get the ball rolling in discussing things. I haven't seen her working to bring discussion here as of yet, and I haven't seen her do it in past games each.

- - - Post Merge - - -

either*

I'm placing my vote to Tina, because her plan seems the best to me.

Encouraging public discussion is a big plus since everyone gets to voice their opinions, not just people in PM circles.

Plus, she isn't being hostile, unlike SP.

Acutally, SP, why are you being so hostile? You seem like you're upset that Tina's getting votes.

Wow, Tina says she is Pro-Discussion! Whoop-Dee-Do! Tell me what she has done in this game or past games to actually get the ball rolling in discussing things. I haven't seen her working to bring discussion here as of yet, and I haven't seen her do it in past games each.

- - - Post Merge - - -

either*

I will admit, I can't find anything in the past games where Tina got the ball rolling. Well, Tina particularly said that AS mayor, she would endorse discussion. Townspeople are also fully capable of starting discussions, but a Medic protection is NOT guaranteed.

Encouraging public discussion is a big plus since everyone gets to voice their opinions, not just people in PM circles.

Acutally, SP, why are you being so hostile? You seem like you're upset that Tina's getting votes.

Me being hostile is old news and is now a bandwagon you are all just jumping on. Seriously, just drop it. We all know I am being hostile, okay?

I am being hostile 'cause it's not like I have anything better to do with the role I was given.

I am criticizing specifically the votes for Tina, because a) that's all that is even happening right now and b) in all honesty, your reasons for voting her are weak. Again with the "Tina encourages discussion" nonsense. There's a big difference between saying and doing. You tell me what Tina has done this game or in past games to actively encourage discussion and get people involved. 'Cause here I am, never saying I pro-discussion, yet I've proven that I am.

I am dissecting these posts, questioning basically everything and everyone so they get themselves back into the game and continue with discussion. I have already made a few conversations outside of this thread. And literally just five minutes ago I PM'ed FireNinja to get his ass in here as his name was called out and he needs to come and discuss! But then here's Tina who just has to say she is pro-discussion and she has a line of followers rushing to vote for her.

The problem here SP is that you are pushing simply to hard to get discussion going, I really doubt it's going to happen if KarlaKGB couldn't get the ball rolling in game three. People are going to only post with the amount of information they feel comfortable with and game II only made that worse. Your aggroing will only push people away to other means of communication in fear of stumbling over their words and making it look like they're mafia. While discussion is great, dissecting every little thing anyone posts is going to prove to be anti-town in the long run than you might think.

I will admit, I can't find anything in the past games where Tina got the ball rolling. Well, Tina particularly said that AS mayor, she would endorse discussion. Townspeople are also fully capable of starting discussions, but a Medic protection is NOT guaranteed.

But she hasn't actually proven she is able to get discussion into this game. Okay, so as a non-mayor she will not be endorsing discussion?

But she hasn't actually proven she is able to get discussion into this game. Okay, so as a non-mayor she will not be endorsing discussion?

When the heck did I say that? Townspeople are capable of starting discussions, but not guaranteed 100% safety. As for your first sentence: Yet. She hasn't actually proven she is able to get discussion into this game yet. She could be busy with real life, or something.

When the heck did I say that? Townspeople are capable of starting discussions, but not guaranteed 100% safety. As for your first sentence: Yet. She hasn't actually proven she is able to get discussion into this game yet. She could be busy with real life, or something.

I guess I read it wrong, okay, sorry.

This is the third game she's playing and she has played on both sides already. If she hasn't shown ability to get discussion going yet, I don't see it happening.

With 16 hours to go, 14 people have still to vote. You MUST vote today as the election follows Plurality Voting.

Last edited:
I can't find examples of Tina doing this, but you are defiantly not helping. Your hostilty may/is cause people to not want to speak, because you're going to yell at them for stating something. Thus, you could be making matters worse.

I can't find examples of Tina doing this, but you are defiantly not helping. Your hostilty may/is cause people to not want to speak, because you're going to yell at them for stating something. Thus, you could be making matters worse.

Then read what I say in a softer tone, more friendly tone. This is the internet, you determine how you read what you see.

I guess I read it wrong, okay, sorry.

This is the third game she's playing and she has played on both sides already. If she hasn't shown ability to get discussion going yet, I don't see it happening.

I'll just quit it with the whole thing, as I'm getting tired of all of it. I don't enjoy you picking away at everything.

Then read what I say in a softer tone, more friendly tone. This is the internet, you determine how you read what you see.

Kinda hard when you're jumping on everyone like Gordon Ramsey.

YOUR POST IS SO UNDERCOOKED I CAN STILL SMELL YOUR SCUM FROM THREE GAMES AGO.

Still, the way you word things come off very hostile, no matter how you read it. In fact, I don't really want to talk to you much, because I'm think you're just going to yell and agrue with me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*I

Your hostility seems to be distracting to me. You got a suspicion? Say it, give your reasoning, and move on. Questioning? Yes. But talking in such a manner? No. I'm not even going to try arguing with you, like the others.

I'll just quit it with the whole thing, as I'm getting tired of all of it. I don't enjoy you picking away at everything.

Still, the way you word things come off very hostile, no matter how you read it. In fact, I don't really want to talk to you much, because I'm think you're just going to yell and agrue with me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*I

Stop taking this game personally. Me being hostile is how I go about getting discussion going apparently. I've never actually tried to get discussion going, so obviously I need to improve on how I approach doing so, but this is a game. I have nothing against any of you.

I think many people are voting for Tina simply because she is the safest choice out of all the candidates, amongst other reasons of course. People probably do not feel as safe voting for Oath2Order, Superpenguin or LaurinaMN so they turn to Tina instead. Tina obviously has a strong neutral campaign, so naturally people will select her. I don't think anyone is excluding her from potentially being Mafia though.

BOLD.

The big problem for SP, if he ends up town, is that he is going to be a big target for the mafia if he doesn't get the night protection, obviously. From how much he has posted, the mafia can tell he is a strong player and will tear down anything they post. Obviously, this will scare the mafia away and they will want him dead. If he doesn't get the role, and he is town, it's near guaranteed he will get killed one of the first nights.
It's not like he has much of a choice. All of you idiots are running around yelling "OMG SUPERPENGUIN SO AGGRESSIVE", so he's obviously going to try to defend himself. Maybe if you'd all stop being accusatory of how he words his posts, it would calm down a bit.
This is pretty hypocritical as you are picking at everything he is doing at this point too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*I
Then, again, stop calling him hostile.

I'm switching my vote to Superpenguin. I think you're all being idiots.

Back