Mafia TBT Mafia III: The Murder Before Christmas [Game Over/Town Win]

Will this be over by the 20th?

If you guys don't suck and lynch all the wrong people. C:

Expect this to start sometime Thursday.

If this takes a while days may be shortened or increased (read: break) depending on you guys.

Last edited:
Thanks for signing me up beforehand! Very excited with the two new role additions!

I'm here I'm here sign me up!

!xmafia in

Last edited:
If a detective RCs someone who got switched up by the Bus Driver, would the Detective end up checking the newly switched candidate w/o knowing that the candidate was switched?

Sorry if that didn't make sense :[

Thank you iLoveYou. #reduceSPAM

Last edited:
Is the Bus Driver a town aligned role, or can he be either? (He should really be Blue coloured)

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is how I imagine the Bus Driver

yolobus5702.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can Night actions be PM'd to the host during the day? (Still actioned at night of course)

God I miss the blue colour.

Last edited:
If a detective RCs someone who got switched up by the Bus Driver, would the Detective end up checking the newly switched candidate w/o knowing that the candidate was switched?

Sorry if that didn't make sense :[

Yes, because only the Bus Driver will know if a switch took place. So the Detectives will see the role of the person who got switched, with the name of the person who they wanted to inspect.

iLoveYou = Townie
Tom = Mafia Goon

Let's say the Detective wanted to inspect iLoveYou but the Bus Driver switched Tom with iLoveYou, then the Detective will inspect Tom without knowing it and it will show iLoveYou as a Mafia Goon (Tom's role) instead of what she really is.

Is the Bus Driver a town aligned role, or can he be either? (He should really be Blue coloured)

The Bus Driver is aligned with the Town as it is under " Town Roles " and not " Mafia Roles ".

Last edited:
I'm probably going to be less active compared to other players in the game, just saying

Can Night actions be PM'd to the host during the day? (Still actioned at night of course)

God I miss the blue colour.

All night actions are expected to be sent in at night, with the exception of The Sheriff (using their Incarceration powers during the day or night for the next cycle). Any early night PMs will be disregarded. Just send it when it switches to the night phase, even if you already have a plan of what you want to do.

stfu ur the worst host ever KarlaKGB

I'm probably going to be less active compared to other players in the game, just saying

As long as you make at least 5 posts (with 1 counting towards your vote - so technically 4 in the main thread) then you'll be considered active.

Last edited:
All night actions are expected to be sent in at night, with the exception of The Sheriff (using their Incarceration powers during the day or night for the next cycle). Any early night PMs will be disregarded. Just send it when it switches to the night phase, even if you already have a plan of what you want to do.

stfu ur the worst host ever

God such good PR

- - - Post Merge - - -

What happens after the Assassin has fulfilled his/her win condition?

bet you love all this attention

What happens after the Assassin has fulfilled his/her win condition?

bet you love all this attention

The last Assassin standing wins and leaves the game as a separate winner (which will be posted with the end game results). That being said, if an Assassin is elected as Mayor / Sheriff & they kill all the other Assassins early on, they still leave the game regardless of them getting elected. So if Town happens to elect an Assassin, then they have to keep in mind that the Assassins have their own game to play and could leave the Town without a Mayor / Sheriff, once they're done their game.

Assassins will be immediately revealed, the second they win. They will leave the second they win too.

Last edited:
Back