• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If people are wondering why I named my game to the franchise wars, I got it from a scene in Demolition Man

I got the inspiration from it and decided to do a war on all big companies

Could someone give me a quick summary about what mini-games are? I never heard of them, and I may consider adding them to my Five Nights at Freddy's game, when it happens.

Could someone give me a quick summary about what mini-games are? I never heard of them, and I may consider adding them to my Five Nights at Freddy's game, when it happens.
I explained them in the minigame section of my game fwiw :)

Basically they're little side roles people have that affect the lore of the game and dont impact the game directly at all. If you go back to page 7, there's a game called Kissing To Be Clever. That's a good example of minigames

Hi there!!! I've been on the forums for a few months, but I was intimidated by this Mafia Game for a while and never did it. After reading about it, though, I sort of understand and would like to give it a try.

How can I find a Newbie game to join?

Hi there!!! I've been on the forums for a few months, but I was intimidated by this Mafia Game for a while and never did it. After reading about it, though, I sort of understand and would like to give it a try.

How can I find a Newbie game to join?

Hi! So currently there is no newbie games planned, but I still encourage you sign up for the current game! We can help you with any questions you may have

Hmm... sounds a little intimidating...

Do you know when the next Newbie game will be or how often they usually come up?

Hmm... sounds a little intimidating...

Do you know when the next Newbie game will be or how often they usually come up?

Someone has to host one but no one seems to be interested in hosting one yet. The last newbie game was like a year ago though

Oh dang :( Alrighty then, how can I join a present game?

Also, thank you so much for answering my questions!!! I really appreciate it

Oh dang :( Alrighty then, how can I join a present game?

Also, thank you so much for answering my questions!!! I really appreciate it
Actually I think we might be having a newbie game soon after all

But to join a game, you'll have to go to the thread of the current game (Mystic Messenger), read the rules and post you're in

Oh, I see! Thank you!

I saw that thread, but wasn't sure what it was since Mystic Messenger is some dating game app. Maybe it's based off of that or something.

Oh, I see! Thank you!

I saw that thread, but wasn't sure what it was since Mystic Messenger is some dating game app. Maybe it's based off of that or something.

Most games have some sort of theme. This new game's theme is based on that dating game. So the story text will reflect on it

Ohhhhhh I see. I didn't know that. OK!

I signed up for it :) Thank you so much for all of your help!!! <3

Ohhhhhh I see. I didn't know that. OK!

I signed up for it :) Thank you so much for all of your help!!! <3

If you wanna learn more about how the game works, I would read up on some old games if you have time. I wouldn't read my lastest game (franchise wars) if you wanna learn tho because it was a bit fast paced and hectic lol

Where's the lamb sauce?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I cannot locate the lamb sauce.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can someone help me locate the lamb sauce?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back