• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've kind of changed my mind about not hosting again. F3 is coming.

I have a bit of an idea of what I'd like to do, but if anyone would like to co-host, that'd be a big help. With Noatun, it was very difficult to do everything I wanted to do consistently, and enforce all the rules on top of that.

Lemme know if you'd like to give me a hand on the next one.

Depends on when you intend to host it. I'm willing to help, but I won't be available June 1-22 due to summer camp

Depends on when you intend to host it. I'm willing to help, but I won't be available June 1-22 due to summer camp

I don't know about that. You got eliminated from my game due to inactivity.

I appreiciate the offer, but I'd probably need someone with a little more time.

I've kind of changed my mind about not hosting again. F3 is coming.

I have a bit of an idea of what I'd like to do, but if anyone would like to co-host, that'd be a big help. With Noatun, it was very difficult to do everything I wanted to do consistently, and enforce all the rules on top of that.

Lemme know if you'd like to give me a hand on the next one.

I'd be happy to help. :)

Whats everyone think of my idea?

A Shantae Mafia could be cool too.

I'm getting pretty tired of Bayonetta themes, but I already have a pretty clear idea of what I wanna do. Gonna keep it a surprise, though.

I'm getting pretty tired of Bayonetta themes, but I already have a pretty clear idea of what I wanna do. Gonna keep it a surprise, though.

Okay :3 Surprises are fun

Idk if its possible, but I thought itd be good to host a newbie mafia game too sometime in summer. I could help out with it or host it, but problem is I dont think I know enough... I never played in one, hence newbie mafia XD

Last edited:
Okay :3 Surprises are fun

Idk if its possible, but I thought itd be good to host a newbie mafia game too sometime in summer. I could help out with it or host it, but problem is I dont think I know enough... I never played in one, hence newbie mafia XD

I wouldn't be any good at that. As weird as it may be, I find it easier to host huge Mafias.

I wouldn't be any good at that. As weird as it may be, I find it easier to host huge Mafias.

OH, I see XD Sometimes bigger things can actually be easier.
Maybe itll be possible for me to host one though? A noob one I mean. Just a small thing...Idk maybe get new players (including myself).

OH, I see XD Sometimes bigger things can actually be easier.
Maybe itll be possible for me to host one though? A noob one I mean. Just a small thing...Idk maybe get new players (including myself).

I don't see any reason why you couldn't.

I would suggest playing in a few games before trying to host one... it can be very tricky

I have played in probably, 8 games and just hosted my first game last week and still struggled with some aspects
or just do A LOT of research

I would suggest playing in a few games before trying to host one... it can be very tricky

I have played in probably, 8 games and just hosted my first game last week and still struggled with some aspects
or just do A LOT of research
Yeah, maybe I could like, co-host it with someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back