Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

Have you all ignored my post about Lynn and now she's voting for someone without reason... I think you all need to start using your brains and not BANDWAGONING

Want to explain that vote Lynn?

Hmmm, as I said earlier I was suspicious of earlier posters that started dying down after being targeted as mafia and I was thinking of either voting for Kuma or Hikari since and they are on my list for a possible mafia member.

DeviousCrossing the Townie has been modkilled.

for being a little ***** I should add. It is the nature of this game that you will be accused and interrogated. It doesn't take someone with thick skin to a) realise that this is just a game, and b) defend yourself when accused, or realise why people are accusing you from how you have been behaving.

Last edited:
Lynn wasn't the first to vote for Hikari

Gandalf was.

And nobody can really say anything about bandwagoning because Pally was the first to vote for me, and two others voted for me without posting about it until asked.

So I'm going to agree with Lynn, their posts have been on and off.

I don't really see any reason why everyone is jumping onto the Kuma train.

So I'm going back on my suspicions for Pally, since she all of a sudden just changed her vote for no reason.

Ohmygosh, the long lasting question of Kuma might finally be solved.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, what happens if there's a tie between two users? For example, is it possible for two to get lynched on the same day?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean, after all, it might look like we might have that with River and Kuma.

No, in the event of a tie, the first to have reached that number of votes will be lynched.

I've decided to vote for River, since she's been changing her vote, and she strangely did right after I came online....

When I put my vote on Hikari last night it was just based on little suspicions, nothing enough to lynch them. Was more interested in seeing who else would drop a vote below mine when I got up in the morning.

Fireninja1 and River. Interesting.

and river is changing her vote to save from being lynched Hikari. Before it was you who might have tipped the balance and got the most votes over her, now it is Kuma. Either lynching will provide some answers at least.

Kuma, I'm still torn about voting for you. I'm not entirely convinced that you're part of the mafia. Through internal debate with myself, I will thus vote for River.

I don't really see any reason why everyone is jumping onto the Kuma train.

So I'm going back on my suspicions for Pally, since she all of a sudden just changed her vote for no reason.

My bad I was I'm class when I made the vote so I didn't get a chance to post an explanation. This morning in the mumble I was talking to Lauren and Carlos about how I was the first person to vote this round because I missed voting last round. Lauren brought up a convincing argument against Kuma and it got me thinking. Last night Kuma kept repeatedly apologizing in the mumble to Jubs and saying something along the lines of "I didn't want you to die".

The only reason I voted for River was because Andy's post made her seem suspicious and I needed to be active or else I'd get mod killed. After finally thinking it over I decided Kuma seemed more suspicious than River, hence the vote change.

I would've done it earlier but I was in class and there was like an hour left so yeah

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh god autocorrect D:hope it's somewhat understandable

2hpoSOU.jpg

Night 4

My creativity is at an all-time low, so I'll get straight to the point there.

River the Mafia Underling has been lynched.
Kuma the Townie was modkilled for failing to vote two days in a row.

It is now Night. Mafia KP = 2

Okay, I finally voted out a Mafia player! And River tried to trick us with her Detective act, and I fell for it, until she voted for me after I told her my role.

Holy crap, Oath really called it on that one. lol

I just thought that someone would switch and that both would be lynched! I forgot about modkilling due to non-voting.

We'll see if I'm right about a certain other prediction I have for tonight on who the mafia kills.

Back