Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

Again, another vote without posting why.

So I'm going out on the limb now and I think that DeviousCrossing and/or 3DSFan might be mafia. Or they're just really bad at playing, it's hard to tell.
Andy did make a good post but it only takes one post for you guys to pick up your torches and pitchforks. He could just as easily be mafia too.

I'm gonna go ahead and roleclaim now as townie since, like Justin, I'm probably gonna die for speaking up. How many times has 3DSFan and DeviousCrossing posted? You'd think that if they were townies they'd be posting more because they wouldn't have anything else to do. But they haven't, and they refuse to give their reasons as to why they voted. Does that not come across to anyone as a little weird?
I don't know what to post. I've never done this before. I don't know who to vote for at all. I'm completely innocent.

Again, another vote without posting why.

So I'm going out on the limb now and I think that DeviousCrossing and/or 3DSFan might be mafia. Or they're just really bad at playing, it's hard to tell.
Andy did make a good post but it only takes one post for you guys to pick up your torches and pitchforks. He could just as easily be mafia too.

I'm gonna go ahead and roleclaim now as townie since, like Justin, I'm probably gonna die for speaking up. How many times has 3DSFan and DeviousCrossing posted? You'd think that if they were townies they'd be posting more because they wouldn't have anything else to do. But they haven't, and they refuse to give their reasons as to why they voted. Does that not come across to anyone as a little weird?

Okay. Spoiler alert. I'm a townie too. If this is gonna get me killed for speaking up, then bring me to the gallows just like Gallows here predicted for himself.

I agree. 3DSFan has barely posted.

I don't know what to post. I've never done this before. I don't know who to vote for at all. I'm completely innocent.
Neither have. I'm sure some other people haven't played either, but are doing a perfectly good job at going along with it.

So far, my list of mafia members are 3DSFan, DeviousCrossing, River, and you know what, I'm sorry, but Kuma.

3DSFan and DeviousCrossing have barely posted, like I said. I believe River, for AndyB's reason

I'm quoting this from before. And considering now Justin is gone, one who had imposed against River before.. seems like you finally got him to shut up. What's going to happen next..? Am I to get offed in the night?

And you know what, I fully believe now that Kuma is a member of the mafia. Think about it. Justin got offed last night for speaking up, after stating that he is a townie. Suspiciously, the only other person before last night to roleclaim that I can think of is Kuma. Kuma said that he/she (sorry, I don't know your gender) is a townie. And guess what? Nobody has touched a hair on Kuma's neck.

I'm sorry, Kuma, but I have to vote for you. It's just too suspicious. I'm torn between voting between you and River, but I believe the River thing might just be a coincidence. Kuma, you have earned my vote, and I hope that the rest of you will vote this way.

I'm too tired to look for it now, but since I outted myself, I posted in one of my posts trying to tell you people that I was a detective and I put the words 'hint hint' in my post but I made the text the same colour as the background.

If you'll look, Justin accused me not before last night, but the night before that.

If I was mafia and I was so concerned about Justin pointing the finger at me, don't you think I would have offed him when he first accused me? Cause I know dang well I would have.

I also would have suggested to fellow mafia that they use the bomb to take out Justin and whoever was going to protect him when he asked for a doctor to protect him that night.

Now, since Justin didn't die that night, when the previous day, he pointed the finger at me, since he didn't die via the mafia or suicide bomber, don't you think that the mafia wanted Justin to be around so he could point the finger at me more, to take the target off the actual mafia.

I think we should be looking at the other people Justin pointed out as well.

Yeah.. it does.

But I came out as detective to Andy and Lauren, at least I think I told Lauren.

Why is Andy pushing so hard for me to be mafia when I came out to him in private. I did not want to come out publicly due to obvious reasons but if I have to die, I'm setting the record straight.

Yeah you told me ^.^

Ok I don't have enough time to leave a well thought out post for tonight so im just going to put out a few thoughts on the recent happenings

First off I think that Fireninja1 has gotten off far too easy since Foxwolf's lynching. If i'm not mistaken they have been on pretty much every bandwagon vote without giving much reason while also being absent from mary's list of lynchers. Yesterday they also raised some suspicions for Justin alongside Foxwolf yet still by the end of the day jumped on the Foxwolf bandwagon.

Yes. Though you do have some proof behind you on your list, your possibly fake roleclaim as a townie, and saying that it was exactly your role, is starting to give me suspicion on you.

Also curious as to whether anyone else is still considering Bellbringergreen's role. He pretty much revealed an action role early on in the game and been on peoples suspicions lists. A few random votes here and there were to be expected.

Now looking back to the second night it becomes pretty clear that Thunder wasn't the only townie targeted despite being the only death. It also seems now that some of those random votes may not have simply been suspicious townies. What i'm thinking is that seeing as the Mafia only have a kp of 2, their second one on night 2 was used to try and take out Bellbringergreen in full knowing that he had a blue role. Being a veteran he survived, not so lucky last night however with a first life expended.

That leaves us with a list of players from the past voting days on which there may be Mafia's attempting to start a bandwagon on Bellbringergreen before needing to waste another kp on him. The only words i have against this is that after night two they should have realised he was a veteran and left him alive as another semi suspicious member for the remaining townies to debate. Otherwise they may have done it expecting a post just like this to get all the townies pointing fingers again.

##Unvote: Justin

##Vote: BBG

Here we have Hikari switching to Bellbringergreen the momemnt Professor Gallows dropped a vote on him. May be suspicious depending on how you look at it. Hikari's movements should probably looked back on as well as right not Im thinking they could be a potential mafia.

##Vote BBG

This vote seemed to come out of nowhere as well. Im not sure what the explanation from Fireninja1 was for this either but as i said earlier he did change towards the end.

Definitely a cause for more investigating. Lets not be too hasty this time though, cant afford another Foxwolf64.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And maybe some people are trying to drop hits to who they are by how they are acting..

hint hint

Also, River, the only query I have with your role-claim is that it happened during a debate over Mary's allegiance (around page 59 - 60).

You did give off a detective vibe but they didn't really help the situation for the townies. I probably misunderstood them but it seemed like at the time it was Mary you were defending and Justin you were implementing.

What were you trying to show us exactly?

I don't see it as Kuma being anything but Townie. It's just how Kuma is.

We can all go on and say that we're innocent, saying otherwise is essentially a death wish. That's why I feel River now coming out in public is a means to say she's mafia. She's not in any danger from the mafia itself to be offed during the night. Yes, I may be pushing for River, but I don't see it any other way.
With this, I feel as if I'll be soon for the chop. With that, I'm asking any doctors, if any are left, out there to not protect me. Really think about who you're to protect. We can't risk having 2 going by means of a bomber.

Okay. Spoiler alert. I'm a townie too. If this is gonna get me killed for speaking up, then bring me to the gallows just like Gallows here predicted for himself.

I agree. 3DSFan has barely posted.

Neither have. I'm sure some other people haven't played either, but are doing a perfectly good job at going along with it.

So far, my list of mafia members are 3DSFan, DeviousCrossing, River, and you know what, I'm sorry, but Kuma.

3DSFan and DeviousCrossing have barely posted, like I said. I believe River, for AndyB's reason

And you know what, I fully believe now that Kuma is a member of the mafia. Think about it. Justin got offed last night for speaking up, after stating that he is a townie. Suspiciously, the only other person before last night to roleclaim that I can think of is Kuma. Kuma said that he/she (sorry, I don't know your gender) is a townie. And guess what? Nobody has touched a hair on Kuma's neck.

I'm sorry, Kuma, but I have to vote for you. It's just too suspicious. I'm torn between voting between you and River, but I believe the River thing might just be a coincidence. Kuma, you have earned my vote, and I hope that the rest of you will vote this way.

For pete's sake I'm not a member of the Mafia! Stop saying I am, I have done absolutely nothing to hurt the town.

So River has told me what she is and Andy, have you ever thought that Andy could be trying to start a band wagon on River because of her character? Start thinking logically people.

Then defend yourself! Convince us you're not a member of the mafia. Quite a few of us have done so. You, however, have not.

Well, I have not yet to start a bandwagon. I've only followed bandwagons because honestly I'm not good at this at all. And if I was Mafia, you or Gallows would be dead by now. Seriously, I have not done one bad deed in this game.

If you don't believe me right now, you'll just have to find out when I'm dead.

Last edited:
So River has told me what she is and Andy, have you ever thought that Andy could be trying to start a band wagon on River because of her character? Start thinking logically people.

It has nothing to do with a character, it's all how she's posting in the open, hinting at people something. Why would you endanger yourself? Especially considering the role she is claiming to have.
I'm not trying to bandwagon votes, or start anything. I'm just trying to show what I'm seeing and my reasons, unlike a lot of players.

You wanted to play the game, so you can stick with it. Don't be such a baby.

Back