• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT Fair 2016 Archive: Share Your Entries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my entries:

Villager entry -

Villager name: Vivien
Villager species: Dog (Black French Poodle)
Villager personality: Uchi
Villager catchphrase: So Adorbs (Like the word adorable but some girls say adorbs)
Backstory: Vivien is an upcoming Musician/Fashion Designer. Vivien was born into a big, not so rich family. Usually ignored by her relatives, she ran away at a young age and went out into the world on her own. One day, Gracie (The fashion designer) found her cold and alone and decided to take her in as her own and teach her the ways of being a fashion designer. Gracie was also good friends with the famous DJ K.K. which inspired Vivien to become a musician. Now Vivien travels the world, finding a town to spread her passion and skills.
JS5lThR.jpg

Poetry-

Summer, the season to go out and play.
Enjoying the moment, not worrying about the time of the day.
The feeling of the suns beaming down hot rays.
But sadly, all i can do here is lay.

So alone, with my desk and my bed.
Told to write over and over again with this wooden thing with led.
Imagining what will it be like if i was dead.
But i'm just sitting her now, wishing that i behaved better instead.

As my friends hang out at the pool, leaving me all alone.
Knowing that they'll bring me back a little pity stone.
So as i'm limited to this little lousy zone.
But i know that i wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my tone.

While i sit here and write, in the comforts of my own home.
Feeling like those people from "Under the Dome".
Wishing i was outside in the sun, like that red small gnome.
Day dreaming about me swimming in the ocean with it's glorious white foam.

While i sit in my room, watching myself get dumber and dumber.
Thinking to my self "Oh man, what a bummer".
Hoping for some fun but trapped inside my slummer.
You probably might call this a "Summer without the summer".

Art Entry-

5MqxLsh.png

Design your town -

9HytrGU.jpg

Signature and Avatar -

rWLz4PS.png

t5C6G5Z.png

It sucks, but i tried....

Hey you'll get lots of tickets!!

Here I go...

Solemn Moonlight

This solemn, summer moonlight
All soft and still and fair;
The heartfelt hour of midnight
Breathes sweet thoughts everywhere

But most where tree's are sending
Their breezy boughs on high
Or stooping low are lending
A shelter from the sky

And there in those lovely bowers
A lovely form is made,
Green grass and dew-steeped flowers
Wave gently around her head

Villager name: Carnelian

Villager species: Deer

Villager personality: Peppy

Villager catchphrase: dou?

Backstory: Carnelian is a tiger orange deer who has beautiful bronze hair designed with a soft swept bang and a neatly tucked side bun as well as wearing a Flowery Tee; her face is painted gracefully with tan blusher and light eyeliner. Her legs are slightly striped with apricot and tangerine and cantaloupe hoofs. Carnelian originates from a troublesome background. As a result, she strives for greatness and devotes herself to bring out passion in others. She just adores anything cute. Anything that matches this category causes her to explode with joy! Carnelian will always make an effort to aid anyone!

Home photo:

Carnelian's House.jpg

oie_trim_image.png

Qw7ibct.gif
[/IMG]

WVW69jfU8rw6kwT1HI.jpg

So, currently Jake (design your town) are the only ones we are waiting for, right?

I forgot that likes where a thing and now I'm too lazy to go back and click them all, so I just want to say that I love everyone's entries!! Especially the villager designs- so many unique ideas! Now I'm sad that they don't actually exist </3

Not going to share my entries 'cause they're terribad in comparison, but I will use my sig/avatar because waa not? :p

I forgot that likes where a thing and now I'm too lazy to go back and click them all, so I just want to say that I love everyone's entries!! Especially the villager designs- so many unique ideas! Now I'm sad that they don't actually exist </3

Not going to share my entries 'cause they're terribad in comparison, but I will use my sig/avatar because waa not? :p

WAAAAHHHH!

haha-- love your siggy/avi!

Bellaluna

Ok. So now that I finally decided to draw up my villager, I thought I'd share the rest of her entry.

Villager name: Bellaluna
Villager species: sugar glider
Villager personality: normal
Villager catchphrase: wah ah ah ah
Backstory: Bellaluna is a lilac colored Sugar Glider with a mint stripe on her head, midnight blue ears and tail, and aqua eyes with long lashes. She loves to read, and is an expert bug catcher with an impressive collection of butterflies. She sleeps during the day and plays at night. Her favorite season is summer, when the best bugs come out. She might occasionally venture out during the day to catch new butterflies for her collection. Her best friend is Filbert. She has a bit of a goth streak, but she is quite shy, though she is nice to everyone.
Home photo:

c4xmq23.jpg

7JvzGz5.jpg

Last edited:
I was inspired by a real event in writing my poem, though my poetry is not very good I'm well aware. 2 of my 3 sisters have read it so far and reacted as expected - one loved it (she loves these rides as much as I do), and the other got as far as the start of the first line before she knew why I was laughing maniacally - which just made me laugh more! She claims to still be traumatised by the ride and all reminders of it. Good thing she was laughing as she said this since the photo has pride of place in my home..

That roller coaster ride in September
Can we please? We have never
Been on a roller coaster all together!
The four of us, in a row
On this one ride we have to go!

Yes! Yippee yippee!
My three sisters with me!
Quick, we must hurry
'Fore one decides to scurry!

Phew, four tickets bought
Haha, in line now, all of us caught!
Choose our seats? I don't care
I just can't believe I got us there!

Yes good idea, cage the two
Who might yet bolt, or spew..
Huh, that would suck..
Please please let noone up-chuck!

On the ride, whizzing round,
Look we're so high off the ground!
Uh yeah, DON'T LOOK! It's fine, it's fine
Nearly done now, sister mine!

Off we hop, all four giddy now,
Two thrilled, two already starting to row
Look at the photo of us, a keepsake to remember
That roller coaster ride in September!

Here's the (edited) photo in question :
PaperArtist_2016-08-22_21-01-56.jpg

(far left) sister # 2 laughing and yelling gleefully, (middle left) sister # 3 trying desperately not to vomit, (middle right) sister # 1 yelling at the ride to NOT have that big slope we were about to go down, and (far right) me laughing and yellingly gleefully - our expressions and body language are just captured beautifully.

Shame I couldn't talk them into going again when I asked as soon as we collected the photo .. maybe one day! :D

Last edited:
ima just drop my sig+avatar contest entry
oX6QsSE.png

1F5ylU7.png
i should probably invest in photoshop so i can make better looking sigs :p

that looks pretty good! how did you make it?

thank you! i used gimp + paint.net, lots of blurring + contrast effects :p the gradient text was a bugger to make because i forgot how to do it and i cba to google it so i sat for an hour trying to figure it out myself aha

aaa ok I guess I'll share my design a villager because I actually really like mine :> apologies for the potato photo~

Villager name: Polly
Villager species: Female alpaca
Villager personality: Normal
Villager catchphrase: "tulip"
Backstory: Polly is the cousin of Reese, she is also an alpaca, lavender in color. She is much more quiet than her outgoing cousin. She likes to be in nature, hence all of the wood furniture in her home. She knits and and makes little trinkets for her friends. She dreams of being a small-time interior designer.
Home photo: (Please ignore my designer and Kabuki, I had to make it in HHD ; v ; )

so60dun.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back