TBH I usaully skip Blathers discussion but I decided, why not listen today?

Antonio

✦ Any Pronouns ✦
Bells
Switch
5457-1578-2981
Island
Reverie
Orange Balloon
Toy Hammer
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
EY94xLpU8AEYXdg

I swear, sometimes blathers could be hilarious sometimes. I mean, the image above is from Blathers talking about snapping turtles and the way he goes off topic is hilarious. I need to start listening to him for now on. Do you guys usually skip blathers discussion or do you guys listen to him?

I tend to donate in multiples, so the discussion is auto-skipped

that said, I wish you could just know what he has to say for any donated item without having to reshow it to him

If I have multiple things to donate, I obviously skip it since there is no way I want to donate one by one lol. But if I'm just donating one thing, I ALWAYS listen to him. I actually wish that what he says gets recorded in the critterpedia if you listen to it. Would give a better incentive for me to donate one by one tbh. Or I really wish there were plaques in the museum that had information on them about each thing, like New Leaf did, and that the art exhibit also has in ACNH.

I always listen to his discussions if I haven't heard them before. It's nice that not only do we have the option to listen to him, but you can bring him anything and just have him talk about it. And, having played Wild World and quite enjoyed the personal commentary he gives, I love it in this game. Have saved the snapping turtle one and the rainbowfish one, where he described his feather color as "underbaked brownie" and it was hilarious
also:
WILL NO ONE THINK OF THE PINK MAOMAO?!

I usually skip even though I know he actually has good dialogue. This game just makes it hard for me to sit still and therefore I hate lengthy dialogue but blathers is baby

It was nice to hear the first few times when there wasn’t as much things to do, but now when I’m always zipping around my island, I usually tend to skip it.

I always like to hear what he has to say regarding bug and fish donations though, the fossil ones on the other hand, I don’t have as much of a fascination with.

i always listen if i'm donating just one thing.. when it's multiple i tend to skip.

it's funny, i actually remember this dialogue of his in particular cause it made me do a double take lol

honestly I love giving Blathers insects to inspect bc I love the way he freaks out about them HAHA
EY-xCrDVAAAmA4b

I tend to donate in multiples, so the discussion is auto-skipped

that said, I wish you could just know what he has to say for any donated item without having to reshow it to him

You can ask him information on anything if you bring another to him. Third option on the droplist.

I usually skip it. I never saw anything that new between games with his dialogue, but they definitely changed it up. Lowkey hoping there's a compilation video of his special dialogue explanations somewhere out there. >u>

i always listen to it! if i'm donating multiples i'll do them one by one just so i can hear the dialogue. not if it's a fossil of a creature he's already told me about though.

i recently restarted my new leaf town and i had completely forgotten that they removed this feature altogether in that game. it isn't even an option. made me sad :(

I always listen to Blathers, even if I have multiple things to donate at once. I always enjoy listening to what he has to say about what I bring him.

Back