• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Path Tatami, Brown Stone, and Bamboo

Pimmy

Bells
A few tilesets I?ve made over the course of the game! All of them are relatively simple.

First are my just-finished tatami mat tiles!
HNI_0064_zps5f1bc810.jpg

Sure, your mats will probably get all soggy, being outside when it rains... but they definitely look nice!
HNI_0067_zps1f8c476a.jpg

HNI_0068_zpsabf207d3.jpg

HNI_0069_zpsb4e2df3c.jpg

HNI_0070_zps18aaf34d.jpg

HNI_0065_zps01a0d44a.jpg

Next is an extremely simple brown stone tile! It?s the first one I made, and not that great, but it?s easy to use and works well for diagonals.
HNI_0049_zpsf6ba1509.jpg

HNI_0091_zpsab6c15ce.jpg

I also made a big rose tile to add a bit of cuteness at junctions and such. (I used the default rose flag as a base, thus the tile name)
HNI_0036_zps248dedfd.jpg

HNI_0092_zpsc2b7dd5a.jpg

And lastly, a green bamboo tile I threw together one night.
HNI_0033_zpsc2cd1010.jpg

It's not that great or anything, but it works pretty well. I used a color-altered version of the rose tile to accent it. I might re-visit this one but with a different layout, since I like how I rendered the bamboo itself.

I absolutely love the mats and bamboo design! So glad I got to see them in your town! Now I want to redo my floors...Lol

heheh thanks! These were fun to put down, though needed some puzzle solving in some areas to prevent using any half-mats

wow the tatami one is definitely the first I've seen! Gonna use it for my zen town. Thank you!

Zen town buddies! (well, future zen town for me...) and thanks! I hadn't seen it anywhere either, though I don't browse for path QRs that often.

:eek: i just might make my 2nd town Zen themed because of these paths

amazing job! puts my work to shame ;)

The tatami paths are really amazing! My town is still under construction but I am considering trying them out ^^

:eek: in the picture with your penguin neighbor~ where did you get that hat! <3 can i someone cataloge it from you? :eek:

:eek: i just might make my 2nd town Zen themed because of these paths

amazing job! puts my work to shame ;)

Oh gosh, thanks!

The tatami paths are really amazing! My town is still under construction but I am considering trying them out ^^
thank you! They're fun to set up, imo

in the picture with your penguin neighbor~ where did you get that hat! <3 can i someone cataloge it from you?
It's the Cloche Hat, a winter Gracie item! Unfortunately it's unorderable :( I bought it from a TTer.

Back