• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Tanning

Beardo

Tikki, spots on!
Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Ugh I'm tired of being like see-through white. Last Summer I got an awesome tan because I spent most of
my days riding my bike, but it faded over the winter. Now I'm like baking myself in the sun.

Do you tan easily?
Do you want to be tan?
Are you just naturally a tan person.

I've been transparent my whole life. Never been tanned and I rarely go outside. I've been outside in the sun twice in the past year and my face got sunburnt.

I tan pretty easily but with my hair being light blonde now, it's gonna look bad if I get too tanned.
But yeah I don't go outside that much at this point, we'll see.

Do you tan easily? No
Do you want to be tan? Yes
Are you just naturally a tan person. No

Owned that tanning survey. Do I get free shopping money now?

yeah, i avoid going outside because i will tan almost immediately. i don't burn, i don't stay pale, but i want to remain pale and everyone thinks i'm crazy for it. don't see what's so good about being tan anyway

i guess since my parents are middle eastern i've got this very light hue that really makes a difference. i'm not pink-pale if you know what i mean

Honestly..I don't get what's so attractive about tanning. I don't tan easily. I'm not pale, yet I'm not tan..just in the middle. I'm more pale than most other asians though

Last edited:
I tan easily. I can stand in the sun for three hours and all I'll do is turn brown. I don't really want to tan. I'm not tan. I'm more beige than anything.

I don't tan easily and I just end up burning. I don't mind as I don't want a tan - I like being pale and my boyfriend finds it attractive too.

I'm very pale and I burn pretty easily, so it's sorta hard for me to tan. Whenever I'm out in the sun for too long I always manage to get burnt in the same spot under my eyes.

Do you tan easily? uh not really??? it would take a little while over the course of a few days idk
Do you want to be tan? no lmao
Are you just naturally a tan person? a light olive toned! is that tan idk

Last edited:
I guess I'm fairly light skinned. Due to my skin tone and a couple other facial features, I almost always get mistaken for East Asian when I'm actually Southeast Asian (Vietnamese). But I do tan pretty easily, since I got pretty dark as a kid. I don't like tanning, though, and I don't go out much so it's not a problem.

I am really pale - my family are Scottish and Irish. So I burn - but omg guys if you burn easily make sure you wear a ton of sunscreen! Getting sunburn increases the risk of skin cancer a lot.

Do you tan easily? - Yes, my dad is from Latin America, it's in my Latina blood! But I'm naturally fair skin, but dark features (black hair/eyes).

Do you want to be tan? - A little sun kissed is pretty I think, but it's not some goal to be tan lol.

Are you just naturally a tan person. - Nope, I'm not Casper the ghost, I have a bit of yellow olive tone in me, but I am fair.

Do you tan easily? Nope! The curse of the ginger.

Do you want to be tan? No, because it would clash with my red hair. Plus, my eyebrows and eyelashes are nearly invisible as is, I think tanning would only serve to make them even less visible.

Are you just naturally a tan person. Not in the slightest!

I don't really try to tan, but I do. I've never gotten sunburn in my life, but I don't care if I'm tan or not honestly.

I tan fairly easily, I laid out in the sun for an hour or so the other day & I can already tell I've gotten darker. I don't really burn at all :// but I am most definitely not a naturally tan person.

I am a naturally tan person. Yes, I tan easily, which can quickly turn into burns if I'm outside long enough. No, I don't want to be tan. I can get dark real fast because of my yellow undertone and I hate the look.

Back