Clothing Tales of Symphonia! :D

Oniogre

Bells
Hello everyone! Today I introduce the first of several shirts/dresses I've made for one of my favorite games of all time. It's about time these stopped gathering dust on my laptop, eh?

I present to you, Lloyd Irving, our favorite hero in red!

(Click the picture for full size!)

Currently, it's a villager favorite. Phoebe *loves* sharing it with everyone.

I didn't like Lloyd lol. Emile is life tbh. The MC's name was Emile right? It's hard to remember, it's been so long. And who was his friend? Marta or something? God I need to just play this game again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your design is great tho lol!

I didn't like Lloyd lol. Emile is life tbh. The MC's name was Emile right? It's hard to remember, it's been so long. And who was his friend? Marta or something? God I need to just play this game again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your design is great tho lol!

Emil is the protag from the second game, and beat out Colette, the nicest girl ever, for the number of times a character can say sorry over the course of a single game. Lloyd is the protag in the first game. The first game is vastly superior to the second, imo. I mean, Tenebrae is probably the coolest sidekick, and Alice and Decus were great bad guys, but I will always love the original over DotNW.

Emil is the protag from the second game, and beat out Colette, the nicest girl ever, for the number of times a character can say sorry over the course of a single game. Lloyd is the protag in the first game. The first game is vastly superior to the second, imo. I mean, Tenebrae is probably the coolest sidekick, and Alice and Decus were great bad guys, but I will always love the original over DotNW.

LMAO RIP Emil. I never played the first game then, I guess! Didn't even know I was playing the second one. Tenebrae is the best tho tbh. Love him so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since I never played the first game, was Lloyd in the second game at all? I know I recognize him...

Back