• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop sylveon's shop! temporarily closed due to flood of orders~ (○`ω´○)

Thank you very much! I asked to catalogue the zodiac set too, though, but it's fine! c:

Sparkles!

Can I buy:

baby bear
backpack
beach table
bishop
bread box
display shelf
ebony piano
fireplace
hammock
kettle
kiwi stool
mama polar bear
marshmallow chair
moai statue
papa bear
pot rack
queen
rococo dresser
saddle fence
scarecrow
theremin
vintage camera
mossy carpet
meadow vista
western vista
shoji screen

I realize this is a HUUUUGE order, but I will pay well. Name your price. I have an hour free time today, and all day tomorrow, to pick them up. Thank you!

If it's easier for you, I can break this down into two orders? Half of the items on this list I need desperately but the others I can wait a bit. It's up to you!

Last edited:
Sparkles!

Can I buy:

baby bear
backpack
beach table
bishop
bread box
display shelf
ebony piano
fireplace
hammock
kettle
kiwi stool
mama polar bear
marshmallow chair
moai statue
papa bear
pot rack
queen
rococo dresser
saddle fence
scarecrow
theremin
vintage camera
mossy carpet
meadow vista
western vista
shoji screen

I realize this is a HUUUUGE order, but I will pay well. Name your price. I have an hour free time today, and all day tomorrow, to pick them up. Thank you!

If it's easier for you, I can break this down into two orders? Half of the items on this list I need desperately but the others I can wait a bit. It's up to you!

Ordering items now! :3 1mil for all of it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have time to trade now?

Ordering~

sparkles~ uwu

could i buy a corkboard please? :3

also! i'm looking for a sea globe, if you could help me find it, that'd be rad. ; u ;

Hi! I'm back and ready to trade. c: Tell me when you're ready~

How much would you like for the cafe uniform? c: Also, a basket of perfect oranges?

Do you have time to trade now?

I think you must've been mistaken.. I don't have the pile of leaves of leaf bed. Sorry.. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much for 15 blue roses and pansies? Sparkles

I actually only have 2 blue roses and pansies at the moment - sorry :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much would you like for the cafe uniform? c: Also, a basket of perfect oranges?

The fruits are completely free~ The cafe uniform..? Hm, I'm not sure how to price that.. xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'm back and ready to trade. c: Tell me when you're ready~

I'm ready, but I have to pick up a villager really quick :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

sparkles~ uwu

could i buy a corkboard please? :3

also! i'm looking for a sea globe, if you could help me find it, that'd be rad. ; u ;

Sure, I'll get you a corkboard. :) The sea globe is an island item, right? :3

Are your gates open?

UPDATE: Everyone who is waiting for orders, I promise you that they will all arrive in the next 20 minutes. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back