Sweet new headphones

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
YAY! I got some pretty good headphones now. the last pair I had were a cheap pair from my schools bookstore. the pair before that were decent, neither good or bad... until they started shocking my ears. It really hurts to get shocks through your ear

:p

so this new pair I got is great. It also drowns out noise around me very well, which will be great for studying. Sometimes 5$ more on something like this actually helps

As a rule, I never spend much money on headphones. They have a terrible habit of breaking on me. I hope you're more lucky than me!

KatzMotel said:
As a rule, I never spend much money on headphones. They have a terrible habit of breaking on me. I hope you're more lucky than me!

Well I didn't spend much on them, as I said only 5$ more than usual. So far they are working out great.

UltraByte said:
It... Shocked your ear? o_O
Well those were through a lot... and made by Sony

:p .... But yeah I was out jogging listening to music, and got shocked. at first I just readjusted them and started jogging again but then it happened again... stopped using them that time :yes:

I got new ear buds as a stocking stuffer they work preety good and come with their own case. These were made by Sony

If you didn't know I was Jking about the sony crack. What can I say? I just hate the PS3 that much right now...

Sweet! I have some noise reduction hedphones too. They definately help! Especially when traveling. :lol:

SPORGE27 said:
UltraByte said:
It... Shocked your ear? o_O
Well those were through a lot... and made by Sony

:p .... But yeah I was out jogging listening to music, and got shocked. at first I just readjusted them and started jogging again but then it happened again... stopped using them that time :yes:
I used the ones that came with my PSP for quite a while, until my lil bro broke them. After that I bought the headset for the PSP and they've work perfectly. I'll probably have to buy new ones soon tho..

Back