• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Super Smash Bros: Mafia! Game over! Mafia wins!

Alright, Hi, I'm Endless. I'm going to kick this game off with an RQS (random question stage) instead of an RVS (random voting stage) since the latter has had undesirable consequences historically, site-wise. What this entails is me providing 5 questions which you don't have to answer, but that it would be protown to do so. The questions serve to transition into the more content heavy analytical portion of the day and to help people relax so that alignment tells will be clearer. Without further ado, here are the questions:

What's your avatar?
What's your time zone?
How often do you expect to post?
Which player in the game do you know best?
Yellow button, green button or red button?

To show you the format you're supposed to answer in, I'll start by answering them myself.

What's your avatar? Sans from undertale.
What's your time zone? GMT + 10
How often do you expect to post? Quite a bit, I don't have uni until Feb. (Last I checked)
Which player in the game do you know best? Ender.
Yellow button, green button or red button? Red button, I like to blow things up.

I'll repeat, you aren't forced to participate in the RQS, but it would be beneficial for town if you did so.

I see you there Endless..........

- - - Post Merge - - -

RQS =
What's your avatar? None other than the legendary Christmas Papyrus
What's your time zone? UTC +10:00
How often do you intend to post? Quite a bit. Don't expect much from most of my posts though :p
Yellow Button, Green Button or Red Button? ALL OF THE BUTTONS

Alright, Hi, I'm Endless. I'm going to kick this game off with an RQS (random question stage) instead of an RVS (random voting stage) since the latter has had undesirable consequences historically, site-wise. What this entails is me providing 5 questions which you don't have to answer, but that it would be protown to do so. The questions serve to transition into the more content heavy analytical portion of the day and to help people relax so that alignment tells will be clearer. Without further ado, here are the questions:

What's your avatar?
What's your time zone?
How often do you expect to post?
Which player in the game do you know best?
Yellow button, green button or red button?

To show you the format you're supposed to answer in, I'll start by answering them myself.

What's your avatar? Sans from undertale.
What's your time zone? GMT + 10
How often do you expect to post? Quite a bit, I don't have uni until Feb. (Last I checked)
Which player in the game do you know best? Ender.
Yellow button, green button or red button? Red button, I like to blow things up.

I'll repeat, you aren't forced to participate in the RQS, but it would be beneficial for town if you did so.

What's your avatar? Not some weeaboo ****, that's for sure. It's Lord Voldemort
What's your time zone? EST.
How often do you expect to post? whenever i feel like it
Which player in the game do you know best? Tom <3
Yellow button, green button or red button? No button

Trojan, you missed the favourite player segment. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: player you know best not favourite.

What's your avatar? Yukiko Amagi from Persona 4 AKA WEEABOO **** ACCORDING TO OATH2ORDER
What's your time zone? EST
How often do you expect to post? IDK whenever I feel like it, I've got a lot of people to talk to and I dunno if I wanna play mafia seriously aka Dad is cringing
Which player in the game do you know best? Oath2order he's scum
Yellow button, green button or red button? BLUE

What's your avatar? Totoro
What's your time zone? CST
How often do you expect to post? When something interesting happens
Which player in the game do you know best? All of them
Yellow button, green button or red button? The blue button

Just saying I'm here! Just on boat back to Melbourne, so I'll read back when I have full wifi. Posting before I get no signal again lol

There's no merit pressuring someone who's afk, but Sap88's post reeks scumscuse. (Ex. They're posting to tell us they won't be able to post implying they paranoid about us scumreading them for not being here which is more common from mafia because they're they're more concerned with how people perceive them.)

Not relevant until they come back, anyway. Carry on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: 1 they're.

My Avatar? Jigglypuff with a hat.
My Timezone? CST, Central, Chicago, etc.
How often will I post? I'll try to post as much as I can. My day schedule is pretty messed up most of the time.
Player I know most? That would be the host, but he doesn't count.

Yellow button.

Back