• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

I was worried! He had ribbit maf all day 1 and suddenly flipped. He had me town all d2 and suddenly flipped! Eith maf or night info.
If he actually did protect me, maybe he started sheeping my D1 reads on ribbit and you. Because I've had you guys as town from the get-go (minus the short period of time I was sussing ribbit off dolby's suspicions)
Post automatically merged:

Ik. Just responding to trundle hypothetical.
Technically you don't actually know this

🤔

okay

what do you think about trundle rn
hes the only one that is agreeing with me so im biased to say hes town
after dolby flips we need to reread their interaction but. i already went over abt trundle earlier and i think hes just frustated town rn

@Trundle you don’t think it’s a little odd how after your EoD, the doctor would choose you out of anyone to protect? You said it yourself that you wanted detective to check you, so you would have to hav at the bare minimum expected to live next phase. It seems kinda likely that Dolby is trying to WIFOM your slot.

i wish we didn’t have to sit here for another 4 hours man
Same but also I wanna cook strategies with watcher. (DON'T OUT YOURSELF)

So I'm very much leaning on saying who I'll be checking today. If Dolby is roleblocker, I will stick to checking them (so watcher can watch, would confirm if they're town or red, because if there is a second name, it's obviously framer. If Dolby is Framer/Goon, Doesn't matter cause I'll be rb. So watcher if you can't watch me use your best judgment.

@Trundle you don’t think it’s a little odd how after your EoD, the doctor would choose you out of anyone to protect?
No, because I'm a strong town player, was nearly universally town read except for EoD, and was probably onto mafia with my reads list!

No, because I'm a strong town player, was nearly universally town read except for EoD, and was probably onto mafia with my reads list!
Alright then which mafia were you into with your reads list
Post automatically merged:

Gimme some names

if she built a case for dolby instead of saying she got softed red claim i could. i even said yesterday that i had him as wolflean
hmm? I asked you about your thoughts yesterday and it felt more like a townlean
feels honest enough. the ribbit push feels just tone driven but i respect the grind, it seems he thinks genuinely that his suspect is wolf and is frustrate that we don't agree

hes the only one that is agreeing with me so im biased to say hes town
after dolby flips we need to reread their interaction but. i already went over abt trundle earlier and i think hes just frustated town rn

@Trundle you don’t think it’s a little odd how after your EoD, the doctor would choose you out of anyone to protect? You said it yourself that you wanted detective to check you, so you would have to hav at the bare minimum expected to live next phase. It seems kinda likely that Dolby is trying to WIFOM your slot.

It is weird the trundle is cop comments from dolby. Then saying he saved trundle.

Back