Mafia Super Smash Bros: Mafia! Game over! Mafia wins!

First games aren't always perfect, pillow bunny. One of the reasons the game didn't go well, was probs cause there was too many inactive people not contributing, one of them being you. You complain about there being too many replacements, when if you had not signed up or been active, wouldn't have been a problem. Perhaps if one of the more active players weren't happy with the game, it would be understandable. But you didn't participate and contributed to the over all downfall. Not trying to insult you, but you're not in the position to complain to ness like that.

lol where are you getting this from i never said anything about replacements
i don't think ness' hosting had anything to do with the game sucking or town losing, he just seemed like an extremely biased host

ness it doesn't matter that it was a joke because that isn't how the average player would perceive it.
you shouldn't be replying to random posts as host. people are always going to read into it because this is mafia

people think your next game will be **** because you were a terrible host this time and are way too defensive to take any constructive criticism

- - - Post Merge - - -

and please stop whining about cory it's getting kind of annoying

You just said here that people think my game is going to be **** because i was a terrible host.

You said i was biased, but you called me a terrible host. Giving confusion. I've already explained several times that i wasn't meaning to be in favor of town, but you could have been a bit less rude to me here. This is what upset me the most.

lol where are you getting this from i never said anything about replacements
i don't think ness' hosting had anything to do with the game sucking or town losing, he just seemed like an extremely biased host

well considering how you didn't play, you wouldn't have any idea as to what you're talking about, now would you?

well considering how you didn't play, you wouldn't have any idea as to what you're talking about, now would you?

this makes no sense it's not like the thread is encrypted and people who aren't playing can't read it
i read the game after it ended

you were a terrible host because you were (or were at least perceived to be) biased

Like i said, i wasn't attempting to be biased. There are posts that contribute to that but i'm dismissing them.

If you were saying i'm biased, you could have said that more instead of making it look like saying "you suck don't host again". And don't even make it look like that in the first place, because it was a rude thing to say.

Oh yeah I don't think it was said, but I only had 1 life. When I was asked by Dolby I didn't want to say 1, because I was scared I would have died to quickly if it was just 1. So I said I had 3 to match canon, some believed me but some didn't so that was my bad oops.

Oh yeah I don't think it was said, but I only had 1 life. When I was asked by Dolby I didn't want to say 1, because I was scared I would have died to quickly if it was just 1. So I said I had 3 to match canon, some believed me but some didn't so that was my bad oops.

I wish I had been in the game at that point but I hadn't replaced yet, that was a funny roleclaim.

Back