Smash Bros Super Smash Bros. 4 Wii U Doubles! Wiigi & Kitty win! Thanks for playing!

Can we try to get this going? Replace people who are never on? I never saw BM show up for this, but everyone else in my game has been waiting to play at one point or another.
I was out for about a week in North Carolina, I completely forgot about this tournament. I can still participate if possible.

I'd consider restarting this, but I'd require everyone to be there and get all matches done in one sitting. It worked great last night with 8 people (4 teams), so it could work with 16 people. Considering there were over 30 people watching the stream, it shows that people may show up if there's a concrete time to show up.

It'd also be best if only active people signed up and that a lot of substitutes that show up in to minimize people without partners.

It'd only be 3 (Single Elimination) to 7/8 (Double Elimination - 4/5 RB 3 LB) so it shouldn't be that time consuming.

So yeah, if you guys are up for it we can redo this mess.

If there is going to be a redo, does it mean that everyone can sign up again? If that is the case, I would join this.

Since people are willing to try it, I'm booting this back up! We're shooting for around 8/9PM CDT Friday, and make sure to read the notice at the top!

Yeeeees I'll join.

My partner may be a friend irl, but I have to check if he's busy. If he is, then anyone can be with me. ;)

Last edited:
Beleated Media, Jer, and bluetailsfox still need a partner, and there are 5 spots left! Hopefully we can fill this up.

STARTING EITHER at 8 or 9.

Tried making start fancy to amke it clear because there's no specific starting time and I didn't want people to get confused and screwed over. :p

So yeah, it'll either start between 8 - 9, not start at 8 end at 9.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you guys want Big Battlefield can work, too.

Last edited:
I might back out because I asked a few people, but they can't make it. I don't really want to team with someone I've never played before.

edit: but I'll scope out IRC peeps again tonight

Quick question: In the event that someone's partner doesn't show up (or they don't get one at all), would you guys be fine with using a Computer (I'd say level 9 as I don't think that's very difficult) to take their place? Or at the very least until a partner shows up?

Entering

I will be entering along with my partner Kitty.

My NNID: GallantWiiGi
Partner NNID: PrincessKitty101

Last edited:
I've pm'ed jer asking if he'd like to team up with me but if not I'll go with someone else, I don't mind who. I just want a good fight and to have fun!! :D

Back