Smash Bros Super Smash Bros. 4 Wii U Doubles! Wiigi & Kitty win! Thanks for playing!

Well with all 3 of you guys that leaves two more spots open!

And if you don't have a partner, ask around and team up because as it stands there's an even number of people so everyone will have a team mate.

i would like to join, if i may?
i don't mind being partnered with someone i don't know.

1 more person!

Just to be sure, Monkey and Eggs, you know it'll be starting at 9-ish and are going to make it?

yes!
just to make sure, does everyone here have the same timezone (CDT)?

And we're good to go!

Just so we can figure out when everyone's here, make sure to post at 8 with your partner when you're ready!

Wait so is it doing all matches at once? Why do we need to post 8? And what timezone... if it's american thats like 1am for me.

Also, can I pair with eggs? :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just checked, 8pm CDT is 2am in the UK

Wait so is it doing all matches at once? Why do we need to post 8? And what timezone... if it's american thats like 1am for me.

Also, can I pair with eggs? :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just checked, 8pm CDT is 2am in the UK

Yeah, that was kind of the point of this version of it. It's too difficult to have four people coordinate times, but it seems to work if everyone has to show up at once like an offline tournament.

I'll be ready to Rumble at 8:00PM CT. I'm pretty sure that's 10:00PM for me.

Well if I have to be on at that time then I may drop out. Idk yet if I can stay up but I may be able to as I dont have school till 1pm tomorrow...

2am doesnt seem very fair to uk players though..

Well if I have to be on at that time then I may drop out. Idk yet if I can stay up but I may be able to as I dont have school till 1pm tomorrow...

2am doesnt seem very fair to uk players though..

monkey, by the way, does your internet still lag??
i remember us playing a match once and it was terrible. will it be like that here? :(

That's the way it has to be. I mean we could have another one on a Saturday so everyone can be in, but either way it has to be in one sitting so it doesn't lag on for ages. This is why I've been stressing why everyone needs to be there and if the time works for them. But yeah, all the info is on the OP.

I'm pulling out. I'm not staying up till 2am, sorry :'(

Also @eggs it was general ag it was input lag which is caused by a big difference in where we live.. I guess we just live far apart...

I'm pulling out. I'm not staying up till 2am, sorry :'(

Also @eggs it was general ag it was input lag which is caused by a big difference in where we live.. I guess we just live far apart...

i played with a guy in japan (m12) and our connection was lag-free (it was a huge surprise, to be honest), so i don't think it was because we live so far away. then again, maybe it is?? i'm not sure. perhaps you're right.

but aw. i hope i see you in another tournament. :(

Well, we'll need another player or someone will get a CPU.

Also, since most people are fine with it, the tourny will start at 8PM CDT Friday! This is not CST, which is an hour behind, so make sure you're here at the correct hour!

Some notes:

Firstly, like I said before, please plan on posting when you get here with your partner so we know who's here so we cans tart up our match.

Also, try getting on 5 minutes early so we don't have to wait.

Secondly, since we're doing this in one setting, please don't be late. I'll give 5 minutes (or until everyone is done with their round) for you to arrive. If you don't, I'll disqualify you into the LB and then out of the tournament. If you'd partner doesn't arrive you can choose to use a CPU until they show up or team up with somebody who (hopefully not) doesn't have a partner either.

Third, once you finish your match, send me the results. You can either wait until everypne is done or if your next opponents are ready you can go ahead an challenge them.

Lastly, don't get upset, and remember to have fun!

If you have any questions just ask!

Hope to see you there!

My friend wants to know if miis are allowed. I might use one if they are as well.

Don't really see a problem, so go for it, unless anyone has a valid reason not too?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll just assume eggs and Beleated Media are a team because of their VMs, yes?

That means someone needs to pair up with bluetails or they'll have to use a CPU!

Back