Super funny animal crossing

AppleCracker

Call me Mikey
Bells
I've seen lots of these and none really made me laugh out loud. So I thought we should make a post of funny things that happened in animal crossing! SUPER FUNNY! So here we go! (I don't have any ATM but I will soon)

Well, it's lame now, but I'll start!

I thought it was hilarious when I first got into the Resetti Center, sat on the toilet, got up and it flushed. I don't know why now, but then I laughed so hard!

I know I have more and I'll chime in again when I think of some.

Oh...here's one! I just adopted Camofrog. Well, I got him from another player, so the first time I greet him, he says, "I moved here because you convinced me to. Now don't let me down, *very-filthy-word with a @ to fill in the bad letters.* I cracked up! And later he called me a "dirtbag."

Someone REALLY wanted him gone!

Well, it's lame now, but I'll start!

I thought it was hilarious when I first got into the Resetti Center, sat on the toilet, got up and it flushed. I don't know why now, but then I laughed so hard!

I know I have more and I'll chime in again when I think of some.

Oh...here's one! I just adopted Camofrog. Well, I got him from another player, so the first time I greet him, he says, "I moved here because you convinced me to. Now don't let me down, *very-filthy-word with a @ to fill in the bad letters.* I cracked up! And later he called me a "dirtbag."

Someone REALLY wanted him gone!

Hahaha, wait you can go inside the resetti center? I was really peeved when I paid for it and realized it was just a manhole cover lol I thought that was all there was to it!!!

And one of the funniest things so far to me was a gift Gulliver sent me from Greece called the Manneken Pis. It's a statue of a guy standing up peeing like a fountain. XD XD I read in some forums a lot of moms are mad about it. Its not like it shows anything it's just funny!!

Back