• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Sun's Garden Centre ✿ ¦ For all your gardening needs

lol I'm sorry my math is bad hahaha I'd prefer delivery if thats ok! And I'm currently available but I'll also be available all day!

seaeqp.gif

I was trying to save up btb to buy orange Roses at 2 btb or in igb but it seems no one is selling orange roses and ive been looking around for nearly a week so :/

Mayor: shenny
Town: cat town
Friendcode: in the side
Interested in: all orange roses
For a total of: 39?

I was trying to save up btb to buy orange Roses at 2 btb or in igb but it seems no one is selling orange roses and ive been looking around for nearly a week so :/

Mayor: shenny
Town: cat town
Friendcode: in the side
Interested in: all orange roses
For a total of: 39?

Hi!

Thank you for ordering.

When would you be able to trade? And do you prefer pick up or a delivery? :blush:

Hi!

Thank you for ordering.

When would you be able to trade? And do you prefer pick up or a delivery? :blush:

I'll be available later today EST its like 8:30am currently and I'd prefer pick up

Mayor: My
Town: Oklahoma
Friendcode: 4227-4114-3950
Interested in: 9 pink carnations
For a total of: 27 tbt

Thank you so much :D Also, I was wondering if we can come back and buy some more? I saw that the max of 16 items was gone in the code.

Mayor: My
Town: Oklahoma
Friendcode: 4227-4114-3950
Interested in: 9 pink carnations
For a total of: 27 tbt

Thank you so much :D Also, I was wondering if we can come back and buy some more? I saw that the max of 16 items was gone in the code.

Hi!

Thank you for ordering. Of course you can! Yeah, I've removed the order limit some time ago :)

Hi!

Thank you for ordering. Of course you can! Yeah, I've removed the order limit some time ago :)

Hi, and I can do the trade right now. I perfer a delivery please ^_^ I'll add you now and open my gates!

Mayor: Megu
Town: Andromea
Friendcode: 0920-0523-8091
Interested in: 2 Pink Azalea, 2 Blue Hydrangea, 2 White Azalea, 2 Sweet Olive
For a total of: 24 BTB

Back