• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Suggestions?

Spaghettionatree

Bells
Well, as some of us may already know, Infinity Ward has released that a second new map pack for Modern Warfare 2 will make its way to Xbox Live users on June 3rd, 2010. The map that will be included are two Call of Duty 4 favorites, Strike, and Vaccant. They will be providing us with three new maps also, Fuel, Carnival and Trailer Park.

But the point of this topic is, if Infinity Ward were to release a third map pack, what two Call of Duty 4 Maps would you bring back?

That one map where you run around and shoot people. Yeah, that's it. I'd love it if they would bring that map back.

Them all and say *censored.3.0* new maps.

If I actually cared about MW2 that is. Once I get Platinum, screw it.

Lewis said:
I thought it's Shipment not Strike?
It's not Shipment, thank God. That map is awful.

Bloc and Crossfire were my top two favorites from CoD4.

But I don't believe that Infinity Ward was contracted to make more than two map packs, also they have, like, two employees left.

Mino said:
Lewis said:

But I don't believe that Infinity Ward was contracted to make more than two map packs, also they have, like, two employees left.
Theres going to be 5 so basically every CoD4 map is coming for MW2 :r

Lewis said:
Mino said:
Lewis said:

Theres going to be 5 so basically every CoD4 map is coming for MW2 :r
Actually, Activision has stated that there will be two released this year. I could not find any article saying that they plan to release any beyond the one coming out next week.

Back