• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Stuff to do with out wifi.

Catch all of the fish/bugs? Make a path system in your town? Try to get a perfect town? Complete your catalog?

I would always find new ways to make my rooms different. Or bug my neighbors.

Try to earn 999,999,999 bells without cheating. Pay off your house. Get all of the feathers by donating millions.

I never really played AC when I had it online.. tons of stuff to do anyway.

>Create new constellations/fill up your museum
>Make a perfect town (not that hard really)
>Design some cool patterns or look online for pre-made ones, of course if you do that you'll have to reference the pre-made one to make it on your game. Kinda tedious but fun after its finished. Here's a good site http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/patterns.asp
>Get complete sets of furniture for each of your rooms, or mix it up however you like
>Pay off all your debt without cheating
>Trap your neighbors by digging holes around them
>Get all the pitfalls from Booker and push your neighbors into them, or surround them in pitfalls and watch as they helplessly flop about
>Send mail to your neighbors with junk attached and you may get something good in return

Go outside. Nobutseriously, when I played everyday I would check Nooks, the Able sisters, then go to Redds. Then after that find something to do.

Back