storys

Status
Not open for further replies.

<:)

Bells
ok i can make wonderful storys all you have to do is read and/or give me a topic on what story you want me to make

make a story about a kid who is told that he is blessed but is cursed at hours later being compared to dust. He cries all the time not from being sad but to release the stress of school and everything around him.

Propaganda Man said:
make a story about a kid who is told that he is blessed but is cursed at hours later being compared to dust. He cries all the time not from being sad but to release the stress of school and everything around him.
nevermind, I don't want to know...

"you are going to be blessed."said a vocie from behind me. what who me? "yes you" said the voice. cool I said while clapping my hands. Hey you still there? the voice had disapered. two days later I was thinking "when am I going to be blessed?" then my mean older brother comes in and says " hey dirt, you working on my homework, if not you'll pay!" "oh come on I think i'm cursed i have a horidable life and a MEAN older brother" i thought. yes jerky, i have it done i was just thinking to myself. as jerky walked away he said "ha ha ha you need to go to a nut house." the next day jerky sent me to the nut house as he said <_< . then i was crying just to get the stupid stress away from me because of school. after i stoped crying i got a fever and shot an arrow out the window. my dieing wish was to be burried where ever the arrow landed.(just like when robin hood died).

THE END

BY: SARAH, AKA <:)

You'll never make it as a writer. D:

Might I suggest burger technician as another possible career route?

OOH! PICK ME!!

I gots one.
Write one about a person named.. Georgio.. and his adventures in the jungle, why he's there, how he got there, who got him there if someone did, and how he dies. =0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back