Selling Stitches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lani101

Bells
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (10) +
Got Stitches in my town recently and have been working on cycling him out!
Looking for in game bell/hybrid offers :]

My eternal soul.

edit: Just kidding. I sold that last week.

Last edited:
How much pink carnations would it take to buy stitches?

Not looking for TBT SO 6 million is the highest offer so far!
& ShadowPheonix, -> would probably be looking for a bell and hybrid mixed offer! The variety of hybrids you can offer me will lower the amount of bells you need to pay, if that makes sense :3

I'd offer 20mil, 2 purple panies, 5 pink roses, 5 blue roses, 2 pink carnations, and as many purple & pink tulip as you want!

Although the problem with me is that I need to go to starbucks for free wifi, which is what I'm going to do in the next few hours q v q you can pass on me if you don't want to wait on me

Last edited:
@ShadowPhoenix - It ends whenever buyout is reached or in a couple of days if it's not :]

Top offer is with Yuuya at the moment!

@Yuuya - How many hours approximately do you think? It's getting later here now so I probably won't be able to make the trade until tomorrow anyway!

@ShadowPhoenix - It ends whenever buyout is reached or in a couple of days if it's not :]

Top offer is with Yuuya at the moment!

@Yuuya - How many hours approximately do you think? It's getting later here now so I probably won't be able to make the trade until tomorrow anyway!

I don't really know since I need to be driven whenever they're up for it, but I can ask to be taken there earlier or later y v y umm I estimate that I'd be there around noon pts? I think that'd be morning for you??

I think that's around 5-6am here, and I won't be able to trade until I'm home from school tomorrow afternoon!

Oh shot a time conflict then bc I think starbucks would be closed by then ;; guess you'd have to pass on me sorry about that :(

I have 80 pink carnations. How much bells is that worth? (bought em' for 25 mil)

10mil

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have hybrids let me know which you are looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back