STILL OPEN!!! [SELLING]Too Many Collectibles | [BUYING]/[TRADING]Collectibles

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are 04-22-2019 05:27 PM and 04-22-2019 07:39 PM!

Hi! I was wondering if I could trade you my Kapp'n Christmas doll for the spring shamrock (since you list both of them for 100tbt it would be an even trade!)

I also was wondering if you would be open to trading my Jack for Isabelle (similar since you list both for 200tbt)! please let me know, thanks! :)

hi, are you only looking to trade for the togepi egg or are you looking to buy it?

The only thing that I can afford now (until I sell more items) is trading it, but I could do 2k+an expensive collectible.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I was wondering if I could trade you my Kapp'n Christmas doll for the spring shamrock (since you list both of them for 100tbt it would be an even trade!)

I also was wondering if you would be open to trading my Jack for Isabelle (similar since you list both for 200tbt)! please let me know, thanks! :)

Of course! Would you like a message on the Shamrock or Isabelle?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you trade your yoshi egg for my yellow feather?

Yes! Tysm! Would you like a message on the Egg?

Tysm! Sent to both CuteYuYu and sleepydreepy!

are we limited on the amount of free ones we can claim? OuO
interested in the mitten and roses the most <3

Last edited:
if you don't end up finding what you're looking for for the wix candy, i'd happily take it for 2k ^^ x

if you don't end up finding what you're looking for for the wix candy, i'd happily take it for 2k ^^ x

I will keep that in mind!

- - - Post Merge - - -

are we limited on the amount of free ones we can claim? OuO
interested in the mitten and roses the most <3

I can get you those! Want a message on anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back