Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
Rebecca recently confirmed that gems are genderless. Steven, however, is half human so he is a boy.

Also, Garnet and Amethyst were able to fuse even though Garnet herself was a fusion so... fusions can fuse to make a bigger fusion. Can fusions fuse with other fusions?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, anyone notice Garnet's new outfit?

I love Rose, Lapis and Amethyst. ;o; And my favourite fusion is Opal! But omg, Jailbreak ;u; so many feels!

I noticed her new outfit! It's slightly different, but noticeable. c: I like it!

jk only sugilite matters :^)

latest

ok, Steven is a completely different person than Rose. All I am saying is that there really has only been descriptions and images of her, personally I think that in order for someone to be known, they actually have to be seen

Ok, well I think her personality and character has been well established. We've heard from others that she loved humans, Earth, and her friends. We know that she wanted to protect them and was willing to fight for them. I don't know what you mean by "there really has only been descriptions and images of her, and for someone to be known, they actually have to be seen". We've seen Pearl reactant (with holograms) Rose's desire to keep her safe (which I'm counting since just because it wasn't her voice, doesn't mean those weren't her real words), and, most importantly, we've seen Rose talk about Earth and humans and how amazing they are.

Rebecca recently confirmed that gems are genderless. Steven, however, is half human so he is a boy.

Also, Garnet and Amethyst were able to fuse even though Garnet herself was a fusion so... fusions can fuse to make a bigger fusion. Can fusions fuse with other fusions?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl were able to fuse, I don't see why Sugilite's fusion is at all surprising. It's just Ruby, Sapphire, and Amethyst.

I tried to see the difference between her two outfits after seeing Rebecca Sugar's tweet (or tumblr post) about it, but all I notice is that her leg stripe is different.

Last edited:
Garnet has been my favorite from the very start, but now (after this weeks string of ep's) I think I might be seriously in love with her. I hope to see more about her in the future her and a certain green nerd with a triangle head. 3:

Peridot is actually my favorite. She has a cool voice and design. She doesn't seem that evil too. It seems she's just trying to do her job.

Too bad she isn't an option.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opal fused with Stevonnie... Stevonpal...? UNSTOPPALVONNIE

- - - Post Merge - - -

Peridot is actually my favorite. She has a cool voice and design. She doesn't seem that evil too. It seems she's just trying to do her job.

Too bad she isn't an option.

And yeah Peridot is awesome, I didn't notice she wasn't an option here. She has a really unique voice that suits her character well.

Really loud. Anyway, that's awesome!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opal fused with Stevonnie... Stevonpal...? UNSTOPPALVONNIE

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yeah Peridot is awesome, I didn't notice she wasn't an option here. She has a really unique voice that suits her character well.

It seems so perfect. When they first introduced her, I was all O:

Also, I like her fingers.

Last edited:
peridot's fingers are interesting to look at, they're just hovering there and the next second its a computer.
woah

peridot's fingers are interesting to look at, they're just hovering there and the next second its a computer.
woah

"Hey Peridot, my phone's dead.

...can I borrow your hand for a sec?"

omfg that is amazing​

I love your avatar/sig

I was so sure there would be a cliffhanger when Malachite was formed

But the only waterfall that happened was the the waterfall of my feels

Lapis

Back