• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
I never really thought about who my favorite was because I like all of them. I HATED Greg when I first started watching but even he grew on me. It's hard to hate anyone. I picked Steven but he's only slightly above the rest because I love them all.

Wow, that was intense. I'm really glad we're finally seeing what Homeworld is going to be like, but also wondering if we're going to spend most of the season with adventures on Homeworld.

I'm really astonished with Zircon's theory/hypothesis that Rose might have been framed with the shattering of Pink Diamond, but at the same time it's been confirmed by Pearl, Garnet, and Eyeball that she did indeed shatter Pink...idk I definitely think that there's more to Pink's death than just Rose (possibly with White or Yellow Diamond) but we'll see.

I loved the off-color gems, especially Padparadscha. Hope they join the Crystal Gems (they better make it back to Earth). Also Lars' death really surprised me though, especially with how brutal he got hit from the explosion. Of course now he's alive and pink like Lion is...I wonder if he'll have the same powers? And apparently Steven has resurrection tears, maybe he'll use them to heal corrupted gems?

Honestly I just really liked the special and can't wait for the next episodes to come out.

I haven't ever seen this show but it looks amazing and I really want to get into it

I can't believe Lion was DEAD. I wonder how Sadie will react when she sees her boyfriend's makeover. :3

Last edited:
i don't like the show, my sister was into it for a little bit. my biggest peeve is the main character, i've tried to watch a few episodes and there are some moments which i found enjoyable but it's just not for me

Back