• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Starting February 1st...

LittleGoo

Bells
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
I'm so excited for February first, they're giving away free items in Animal Crossing: New Leaf that were only in the Japanese version of Animal Crossing: New Leaf! Check your Animal Crossing: New Leaf game if there's a blue dot in the bottom right corner then open your game and you will get a letter from Nintendo all the info is there. ♥

I don't have a Nintendo Zone near me. Is there a way to still get the items?

This is like, the 3rd thread that has mentioned this, but yeah. It's pretty great.

There's a Nintendo zone at every McDonald's afaik. The only way to get them is connecting to Nintendo zone.

I have the American 3DS, but I've since moved overseas. Sadly McDonald's doesn't do Nintendo Zones in Thailand... :D

Back