Selling [Star Frags / Sakura Wands] [Buying: Clothing / Sakura Items!]

I can offer BTB plus 2 nook tickets for the sakura wand if you’d like :D name your price

Is BTB the same as TBT? [Sorry just making sure!] If so I could do 50 TBT + 2 nook tickets? ^^

How much for the Sakura wood flooring diy?

Do you have any of the items I'm searching for? I could trade for some of those! Or 500k if that's ok!

Yes it's Bell Tree Bells as opposed to The Bell Tree (bells?), it personally makes more sense to me xD
Yes!!! I'll gladly purchase it for that price, I'm sending the bells now!

Yes it's Bell Tree Bells as opposed to The Bell Tree (bells?), it personally makes more sense to me xD
Yes!!! I'll gladly purchase it for that price, I'm sending the bells now!

Alrighty! I'll open my town rq and send you a code!

I can order you a large black bow :3

Would you be willing to offer bells with the bow? Sorry I'd want to take more than one item for it!

how much did you want for the star and aries fragments ? :>

I'm not sure how much aries goes for - but I was looking for 300k per frag if that's acceptable? Not sure of their price! [I also only have 9 left!]

Would you be willing to offer bells with the bow? Sorry I'd want to take more than one item for it!

I'm not sure how much aries goes for - but I was looking for 300k per frag if that's acceptable? Not sure of their price! [I also only have 9 left!]
Yes of course if you’d like can you VM. I’m going offline it’s 3am for me and we can discuss something for a trade tomorrow?

Yes of course if you’d like can you VM. I’m going offline it’s 3am for me and we can discuss something for a trade tomorrow?

Sure thing! I'm also going to sleep so I'll dm you tomorrow!

i'm not really sure what they go for either but 300k sounds good ! could i buy 3 of the star fragments for 900k ?

I have a Junihitoe kimono & Simple visiting kimono

I have a Junihitoe kimono & Simple visiting kimono

I forgot to remove it - but I've already gotten those items ; v; thank you though!

i'm not really sure what they go for either but 300k sounds good ! could i buy 3 of the star fragments for 900k ?

Hi hi if you still want them for 900k just let me know! Sorry I've been busy today!

I forgot to remove it - but I've already gotten those items ; v; thank you though!

Hi hi if you still want them for 900k just let me know! Sorry I've been busy today!

yes i would still like to buy them :D let me know whenever you'd be able to trade !

Last edited:
Oh my gosh I just saw this ;v; ! I'm available if you're free!

hi sorry we keep missing each other ! i'm available for the next 5-6 hours and i'll also be on again pretty much all day tomorrow starting from 4pm est !

Edit: my friend had a meteor shower in their town and i got star fragments from that ! what it be ok if i cancel my order ?

Last edited:
hi sorry we keep missing each other ! i'm available for the next 5-6 hours and i'll also be on again pretty much all day tomorrow starting from 4pm est !

Edit: my friend had a meteor shower in their town and i got star fragments from that ! what it be ok if i cancel my order ?

omg yes thats totally fine sorry I fell offline for a bit there! ^^ glad you got some!

Back