• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

SSOTW #2 [WINNERS]

Thanks to everyone who voted for me ^_^

I voted for you Zack, I think yours captures the theme the best out of everyone who entered.

I'm gonna be honest, they're all not that great.

TomC's I believe doesn't really fit the requirements as it doesn't use a wide variety of colors, but other than that's it's pretty good.

Pear40's is annoying to look at. The colors don't blend together well and it's overall not too great.

Zack had something good, but the presentation is a bit disappointing. I like it.

YOUGETPWNED's is nice, the idea is good, but presentation needs work.

Jason's is nice. But not colorful enough for me.

I voted for YGP's.

-C*- said:
I'm gonna be honest, they're all not that great.

TomC's I believe doesn't really fit the requirements as it doesn't use a wide variety of colors, but other than that's it's pretty good.

Pear40's is annoying to look at. The colors don't blend together well and it's overall not too great.

Zack had something good, but the presentation is a bit disappointing. I like it.

YOUGETPWNED's is nice, the idea is good, but presentation needs work.

Jason's is nice. But not colorful enough for me.

I voted for YGP's.
I agree with everything you said except for Jas0ns.
He could of used more colors, but it would have looked kind of forced, like he was trying to jam as many colors as he could into it.

i voted for Pear04 i wud have voted for jas0n if is wasnt a premade, not being funny but you shouldnt be aloud to put premades in, your not really putting much effort into making it :)

so pear gmv

Back