• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway SSB4 NA DEMO CODE: A WINNER IS CHOSEN, RUNNER UP TOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please enter? :3

My favorite character is Mega Man bc Mega Man <333

P.S. Entering for my boyfriend c:

Last edited:
I decided to have a bigger end time, and I will add the others to the list when the entries stop...

my fav smash bros character is kirby, and i would like to enter!

I would love to enter, I don't know if I have a favourite as this will be first time that I will be playing the game. Is that ok? Thank you so much for doing this.

Enter me, please? My favourite character is the Villager :p

EDIT: Just editing to say that I'm entering for my brother c: His favourite is also the Villager, btw.

Last edited:
I'd like to enter this giveaway for a relative of mine (they aren't on TBT, btw).

My favorite character is Villager, and my relative's favorite character is Link. :)

I have a question, can you enter for them if they are not on TBT, sorry I didn't understand that part. Also if I can enter so far I like the villager, but if we are talking about brawl I would defiantly go for falco.

I have a question, can you enter for them if they are not on TBT, sorry I didn't understand that part. Also if I can enter so far I like the villager, but if we are talking about brawl I would defiantly go for falco.
and yes enter for anyone, just if they are on tbt you must tell me the user name
ANY ssb character from young link to rosalina.

Sorry I thought it was the other way around, I guess that makes sense, thank you and good luck with your give away :]

I'll enter my favorite character is meta knight.

i'd like to enter for a friend who isn't on TBT but just told me that he would like a copy. thanks for this opportunity. also, my favourite character used to be zelda but it's also been pikachu for quite some time. i enjoyed toon link for while as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back