• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia SS3 8: Easter Mafia TOWN WINS

Pro tip - don't claim the unclaimed role when you've got a vote against you. The person who hasn't claimed will CC you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I think we can assume that you did from your lack of objection to Trundle's plan ;)

I can't believe you actually fell for trundle's trap. Oh well, we lose :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pro tip - don't claim the unclaimed role when you've got a vote against you. The person who hasn't claimed will CC you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I think we can assume that you did from your lack of objection to Trundle's plan ;)

I was just curious to see your reaction. Didn't want to cause bickering with trundle on his fake claim

ENDGAME
I suck at stories so call me daniel has been lynched
Call me daniel was the wolf
Rolelist:
Sarsakat- Easter bunny
Trundle- Innocent kid
Daniel- The wolf

TOWN WINS

Last edited:
What

I read my pm wrong, this is what happens when you don't color code my role name

R i p

I was planning on claiming townie but thought you were claiming SS so I was like "Score! Mafia!"
Also sorry for my salt this game - just realized I kinda came off abrasive lmao

Back